A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah, the sound and video quality is so much better. Though, I think blu rays appeal more to big time movie buffs. If you don't care about video quality and sound when watching a movie, you shouldn't spend the extra money.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Gotchya. I have so many dvds, I can't even imagine having to switch over to completely blu ray one day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Yeah. Down the road you are gonna have to make the switch probably though. The same thing is going to happen with what happened with VHS tapes. I don't think that will be for a while though.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Breanne wrote:
Gotchya. I have so many dvds, I can't even imagine having to switch over to completely blu ray one day

I had over a 1,000 dvds, alot of them would be upscaled with a blu-ray player. Some dvds don't need upgraded, some do.

When a blu-ray looks good...it looks GOOD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 pm

The Dark Knight really shows it off I think. Actually, either that or Inception. Both just look phenomenal I think.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:35 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
The Dark Knight really shows it off I think. Actually, either that or Inception. Both just look phenomenal I think.

I'm going to a 5am showing of the new Batman film...one of the first showings in the world...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
The Dark Knight really shows it off I think. Actually, either that or Inception. Both just look phenomenal I think.

I'm going to a 5am showing of the new Batman film...one of the first showings in the world...

That is seriously awesome dude. So, how do you think Nolan is going to end the trilogy?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Honestly? I'm hoping they go for a grim ending. I mean Bane is Batmans Kryptonite....I would be happy for a broken and beaten Batman to just about salvage victory from the jaws of defeat, but not without 2 hours of taking a beating.

I've avoided everything for this, every last trailer since the initial one. Almost 30 years as a Batman fan, brings me to this point of my life, and I can't freaking wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Klown wrote:
Honestly? I'm hoping they go for a grim ending. I mean Bane is Batmans Kryptonite....I would be happy for a broken and beaten Batman to just about salvage victory from the jaws of defeat, but not without 2 hours of taking a beating.

I've avoided everything for this, every last trailer since the initial one. Almost 30 years as a Batman fan, brings me to this point of my life, and I can't freaking wait.

Awesome. Did these movies live up to everything you ever wanted in batman movie series?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:


Awesome. Did these movies live up to everything you ever wanted in batman movie series?

Yes, I'm a big fan of Miller onwards, and his take on it all, I'm a big fan of Killing Joke and that version of Joker, so these films are great for me.

Do NOT want them to do JLA though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:


Awesome. Did these movies live up to everything you ever wanted in batman movie series?

Yes, I'm a big fan of Miller onwards, and his take on it all, I'm a big fan of Killing Joke and that version of Joker, so these films are great for me.

Do NOT want them to do JLA though...

Ah, i see. I love how he actually made them dark too. All the other movies that have come out before these 3 were still too light hearted for me.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:


Ah, i see. I love how he actually made them dark too. All the other movies that have come out before these 3 were still too light hearted for me.

Tim Burton annoys my happiness, that and the fact he came out and said he didn't care for the comics when making the films...urghhh

I love the 1960's Batman though, that was fantastic, I have them all on dvd and it's such amazing viewing. Have the movie on blu-ray as well, lots of great extras on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

because tim burton is a terrible director uuugh he basically made a few good movies and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 pm

plugga wrote:
because tim burton is a terrible director uuugh he basically made a few good movies and that's it.

Big Fish...I liked that. In fact, I might have shed a tead.

Everything else he has done...urgh.

Maybe someone will mention one or two others...but urghh, him and Mr.Depp need to get a room.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm

edward scissorhands, big fish, beetlejuice aaaand sleepy hollow.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Klown wrote:
plugga wrote:
because tim burton is a terrible director uuugh he basically made a few good movies and that's it.

Big Fish...I liked that. In fact, I might have shed a tead.

Everything else he has done...urgh.

Maybe someone will mention one or two others...but urghh, him and Mr.Depp need to get a room.

Haha, did he direct that Vampire Hunter lincoln movie?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm

plugga wrote:
edward scissorhands, big fish, beetlejuice aaaand sleepy hollow.

Yeah, I think Sleepy Hollow is the only movie of his I enjoyed. That movie was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Klown wrote:
plugga wrote:
because tim burton is a terrible director uuugh he basically made a few good movies and that's it.

Big Fish...I liked that. In fact, I might have shed a tead.

Everything else he has done...urgh.

Maybe someone will mention one or two others...but urghh, him and Mr.Depp need to get a room.

Haha, did he direct that Vampire Hunter lincoln movie?

Yes, which is why I'm sadly avoiding it.

Beetlejuice..I enjoyed as a kid, but it hasn't held up well, neither has the stage show in Universal.

Sleepy Hollow...meh, it was Burton by numbers, and it didn't sit right with me.

I shall be avoiding Frankenweenie like the plague this year.

I also don't see the fuss over Nightmare Before Christmas.


Last edited by Klown on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 pm

he ruined two of my favorite things: charlie and the chocolate factory and alice in wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:02 pm

plugga wrote:
he ruined two of my favorite things: charlie and the chocolate factory and alice in wonderland.

I don't normally do this...but... ^^ THIS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

alice in wonderland was SO BAD. SO BAAAAD.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Dammit. I wanted to see that vampire hunter movie. It looked crazy as hell. Now that Tim Burton has to do with it...i dunno if i even want to see it Sad
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to see that vampire hunter movie. It looked crazy as hell. Now that Tim Burton has to do with it...i dunno if i even want to see it Sad

I'm just worried, as he has done this one, that he has a say over the rest of those books...I would cry if he did Pride and Prejudice With Zombies.

...and I do mean cry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to see that vampire hunter movie. It looked crazy as hell. Now that Tim Burton has to do with it...i dunno if i even want to see it Sad

I'm just worried, as he has done this one, that he has a say over the rest of those books...I would cry if he did Pride and Prejudice With Zombies.

...and I do mean cry.

Haha........I just think the set pieces and action look kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: