A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey Shannon!

This video just made me keep pushing and grow my hair out........Chuck Ragan's hair is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9ZGBEb_A&feature=relmfu

Man, that guy does have some awesome hair. Not to mention the scruff...I mean, he is really rocking the scruff!

Edit: Beard... I should have said beard. Sad


Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey Shannon!

This video just made me keep pushing and grow my hair out........Chuck Ragan's hair is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9ZGBEb_A&feature=relmfu

Man, that guy does have some awesome hair. Not to mention the scruff...I mean, he is really rocking the scruff!

I know!!!!!!! Now that guy has some testosterone shooting through him. I mean, holy shit!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Chuck...

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:25 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey Shannon!

This video just made me keep pushing and grow my hair out........Chuck Ragan's hair is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9ZGBEb_A&feature=relmfu

Man, that guy does have some awesome hair. Not to mention the scruff...I mean, he is really rocking the scruff!

Whoops, sorry Chris, somehow I missed this post. YES! This is what I'm talking about! And even longer hair too, but Chuck looks great. Be like Chuck, Chris, be like Chuck. Very Happy

And yes, the beard too! Chuck is such a handsome guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:28 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey Shannon!

This video just made me keep pushing and grow my hair out........Chuck Ragan's hair is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9ZGBEb_A&feature=relmfu

Man, that guy does have some awesome hair. Not to mention the scruff...I mean, he is really rocking the scruff!

Whoops, sorry Chris, somehow I missed this post. YES! This is what I'm talking about! And even longer hair too, but Chuck looks great. Be like Chuck, Chris, be like Chuck. Very Happy

And yes, the beard too! Chuck is such a handsome guy. Smile

I WILL BE LIKE CHUCK!!!!!!!!! YES MA'AM!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I'm gonna go get some food and take care of a few other random things.

Take it easy, everyone! Bye!

Hi Sarah! Razz


Ah, hey Shannon! No news yet really. Except I called yesterday, and they're still figuring it out. I guess they haven't had time to sit down and talk about the interview and everything. But, they're hoping to have an answer by early next week. Smile

Aw, I was really hoping you'd hear something today so you wouldn't have to wait all weekend. That's good that you followed up though because they know you're serious about the job. Smile

Is your foot doing any better today?

Yeah, I know. Now I just have to be patient. I think someone once said, "Patience is a virtue." lol But...true, does show I'm serious about the job. Smile

Ah, it's hard to tell. I've been trying to take it easy on it since it started hurting last evening. But, I was reading about tendonitis, and they say if it starts to get aggravated to take it easy for 48 hours and rest it. So, hopefully...by tomorrow(ish), I should be able to walk on it more.

How is your day going? The kids being...well, nicer today? haha
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Hey Shannon!

This video just made me keep pushing and grow my hair out........Chuck Ragan's hair is just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9ZGBEb_A&feature=relmfu

Man, that guy does have some awesome hair. Not to mention the scruff...I mean, he is really rocking the scruff!

Whoops, sorry Chris, somehow I missed this post. YES! This is what I'm talking about! And even longer hair too, but Chuck looks great. Be like Chuck, Chris, be like Chuck. Very Happy

And yes, the beard too! Chuck is such a handsome guy. Smile

I WILL BE LIKE CHUCK!!!!!!!!! YES MA'AM!

AAHHHH! DON'T CALL ME MA'AM! It makes me feel old. Sad

But yes, you should be like Chuck and you should listen to me. Everybody should always listen to me! Twisted Evil queen
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Not to mention, I better let my locks flow before I get a job as a police officer and HAVE to sport the short hair.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Beards for the win. True story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:36 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I'm gonna go get some food and take care of a few other random things.

Take it easy, everyone! Bye!

Hi Sarah! Razz


Ah, hey Shannon! No news yet really. Except I called yesterday, and they're still figuring it out. I guess they haven't had time to sit down and talk about the interview and everything. But, they're hoping to have an answer by early next week. Smile

Aw, I was really hoping you'd hear something today so you wouldn't have to wait all weekend. That's good that you followed up though because they know you're serious about the job. Smile

Is your foot doing any better today?

Yeah, I know. Now I just have to be patient. I think someone once said, "Patience is a virtue." lol But...true, does show I'm serious about the job. Smile

Ah, it's hard to tell. I've been trying to take it easy on it since it started hurting last evening. But, I was reading about tendonitis, and they say if it starts to get aggravated to take it easy for 48 hours and rest it. So, hopefully...by tomorrow(ish), I should be able to walk on it more.

How is your day going? The kids being...well, nicer today? haha

Aw, your poor foot! Sad I hope resting it for a couple of days does the trick. You HAVE to be able to go to the concert!

The kids have been nicer today! Thanks for asking! Smile I'm just ready for the week to be over and then I'll have six days off. Woohoo!

Speaking of kids, the older one just came downstairs, so I better go. I'll talk to you guys later, and take it easy on your foot, Konrad! Hug
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Klown wrote:
Beards for the win. True story.

High Five

Haha I used to have a pretty solid beard... but, then I shaved it. Sadly. I've been thinking about growing it out again tho...
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:45 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I'm gonna go get some food and take care of a few other random things.

Take it easy, everyone! Bye!

Hi Sarah! Razz


Ah, hey Shannon! No news yet really. Except I called yesterday, and they're still figuring it out. I guess they haven't had time to sit down and talk about the interview and everything. But, they're hoping to have an answer by early next week. Smile

Aw, I was really hoping you'd hear something today so you wouldn't have to wait all weekend. That's good that you followed up though because they know you're serious about the job. Smile

Is your foot doing any better today?

Yeah, I know. Now I just have to be patient. I think someone once said, "Patience is a virtue." lol But...true, does show I'm serious about the job. Smile

Ah, it's hard to tell. I've been trying to take it easy on it since it started hurting last evening. But, I was reading about tendonitis, and they say if it starts to get aggravated to take it easy for 48 hours and rest it. So, hopefully...by tomorrow(ish), I should be able to walk on it more.

How is your day going? The kids being...well, nicer today? haha

Aw, your poor foot! Sad I hope resting it for a couple of days does the trick. You HAVE to be able to go to the concert!

The kids have been nicer today! Thanks for asking! Smile I'm just ready for the week to be over and then I'll have six days off. Woohoo!

Speaking of kids, the older one just came downstairs, so I better go. I'll talk to you guys later, and take it easy on your foot, Konrad! Hug


Ah, I KNOW. I hope it get's better too... Sad

Glad the kids are doing better today. We'll catch ya later. I will. Smile

wave
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:55 pm

FOR GOD SAKES.
The Werchter site streams every concert, except Pearl Jam. Come onnnn.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
FOR GOD SAKES.
The Werchter site streams every concert, except Pearl Jam. Come onnnn.

Pearl Jam's fault. Not the festival itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Labhras wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Labhras wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Dear Steady,

I have become a recent subject of abuse. Labhras seems to have battered me a few times with frying pans (which he learned from Steph)... and recently Plugga is getting on my back because I forgot Ryan Gosling's name. Yeah, I know...

So, anyway...this is more of a request than a complaint, but can I get a personal DSS bodyguard to help protect me?

Your truly,
TGAforLIFE
i swear to god konrad i am going to find out where you live and teepee the absolute shit out of your house. you have been warned.

Shocked
indeed.

Okay Laurence... Come TP my house, and afterwards we'll go get beers together. Do you like Guinness?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

ALRIGHT. LET'S GO CYCLE 110KM. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Ah...yeah. Barnes and Nobles was having a buy 2 blu rays get one free deal going on. I walked out with 4 blu rays. My blu ray collection is growing.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Ah...yeah. Barnes and Nobles was having a buy 2 blu rays get one free deal going on. I walked out with 4 blu rays. My blu ray collection is growing.

What did you get?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:15 pm

I got: Zombieland, Easy A, and then two of my favorites, John Carpenters: The Thing and John Carpenters: Escape from New York
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
I got: Zombieland, Easy A, and then two of my favorites, John Carpenters: The Thing and John Carpenters: Escape from New York

Good choices...good choices.

Granted, Easy A isn't much of a stepup, so I never bothered upgrading, but the rest are good blu-rays. Zombie-land looks great.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Camus wrote:
ALRIGHT. LET'S GO CYCLE 110KM. Wish me luck.

Dang! That's sweet man. Good luck Mike!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Klown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I got: Zombieland, Easy A, and then two of my favorites, John Carpenters: The Thing and John Carpenters: Escape from New York

Good choices...good choices.

Granted, Easy A isn't much of a stepup, so I never bothered upgrading, but the rest are good blu-rays. Zombie-land looks great.

Yeah, Easy A was was one of those I just wanted cause I never had it on DVD and I can watch that movie if I am just looking for a fun movie to watch one night. I am looking forward to seeing how Escape from NY and The Thing look on blu ray. Halloween blew me away by how much better quality it was even though it came out over 30 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Are blu-rays really that much better?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Camus wrote:
ALRIGHT. LET'S GO CYCLE 110KM. Wish me luck.

I am only wishing good luck to your poor legs No Razz
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Breanne wrote:
Are blu-rays really that much better?

Yes. With the proper set-up, they are a different world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: