A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Does anyone want to get married? The hell with single life.

The Twitter girl thing already fell through!?

I think so. She hasn't tweeted me for like 5 minutes. I think I might start hyperventilating if she doesn't send me another one soon. OMG OMG OMG
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh Mac, I know this is coming really late, but that was an excellent post you wrote. Very insightful and well written. Clap The main thing is that we all show respect for one another, regardless of any of our differences.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I have never been so happy to see spam reset before. Except maybe for the time Andrew and I did nothing but post in spam for like a day and a half to get it over 50 pages before John came back from vacation. That was fun! Razz
I remember that...That was hysterical.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.

High Five
That's what she said.

a...high five...is what she said? scratch

Maybe it was like a good job high five.....ya know afterwards..

ohhhh...duh! i know after a good fuck, i'm always like "slap me some skin!"

i usually raise the roof.

Razz oh my...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Can we all just agree to disagree then? I mean everyone here has their own viewpoints and they are completely different from one another. Lets just go back to the craziness that was here before.

Agreed. I miss crazy spam. Sad

Things are too serious right now. It is like a dark cloud has covered the spam board and is just hoovering above it.

That's how my whole life feels right now. Let's get spam back to normal so all of us can have at least one bright spot. I'll start.

I saw a rusted out old pick up truck today with two bumper stickers. The first one was of the stars and bars that said, "The South's gonna do it again." The other one said, "Quit tailgating or I'll fling a booger on your windshield." Discuss.

I believe it sheds light on the socioeconomic and cultural limbo which has plagued the American South ever since the Civil War. Perhaps this ripple effect may help explain this man's outlandish beliefs and lifestyle. Shannon, it's strange for a young San Franciscan to imagine what life must be like at Hampton Roads, VA, but with small vignettes like these as well as Titus Andronicus epics to color my mind, my heart feels a little more connected to our Union's glorious Tenth State. Cool

Haha, there is nothing glorious about VA at all! And I lived near SF for four years and grew up in LA before that before moving here, and everything Southern still seems strange to me! A lot of the South hasn't progressed beyond the Civil War days, and definitely not far enough beyond the days of the Civil Rights Movement.

My heart isn't connected to this place at all, and I've lived here for 16 years. Oh my gosh, that's a long time... Sad

where near SF?? I'm from Daly City!
and you've lived in VA since I was two rendeer

I lived in Santa Cruz, like 60-70 miles south of SF. I love that little hippie beach town! flower

And now I feel really old. I am going to change my birthday on my profile. *Shannon runs away and cries because DSS children make her feel old* Razz
Hey, you are only 10 years older than me.... Laughing

Nine years! NINE YEARS! Frying Pan *sobs hysterically*

@oldgospelchoir I love you I've lived in Daly City almost my whole life! Except for a year in burlingame when I was little. Westlake is pretty much my favorite place on Earth.

And shannon, my grandparents live in Santa Cruz! I sunburned the shit out of my feet there last week sunny

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:19 pm

steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.

High Five
That's what she said.

a...high five...is what she said? scratch

Maybe it was like a good job high five.....ya know afterwards..

ohhhh...duh! i know after a good fuck, i'm always like "slap me some skin!"

Yes.... of course

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22
Location : Isla Vista - A Well-Known Den of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.


High Five
That's what she said.

Jimmy, bro, I think you need to learn the meaning of thats what she said......

hey, when in rome...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh Mac, I know this is coming really late, but that was an excellent post you wrote. Very insightful and well written. Clap The main thing is that we all show respect for one another, regardless of any of our differences.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I have never been so happy to see spam reset before. Except maybe for the time Andrew and I did nothing but post in spam for like a day and a half to get it over 50 pages before John came back from vacation. That was fun! Razz

So...many....posts.... Sad

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh Mac, I know this is coming really late, but that was an excellent post you wrote. Very insightful and well written. Clap The main thing is that we all show respect for one another, regardless of any of our differences.

Heh, thank you. Smile And I agree, we can all agree to disagree, but respecting each other despite our disagreements and differences in opinion is the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.

High Five
That's what she said.

a...high five...is what she said? scratch

Maybe it was like a good job high five.....ya know afterwards..

ohhhh...duh! i know after a good fuck, i'm always like "slap me some skin!"

Yes.... of course

oh, i forgot, you and Shannon already know that Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:21 pm

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Hey, you are only 10 years older than me.... Laughing

Nine years! NINE YEARS! Frying Pan *sobs hysterically*

Hug don't be sad, he's just really bad at math Razz


well my math grades almost did keep me from graduating highschool
[/quote]

But 29 is way better than that disgusting number that comes after it that I will never ever reach!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.

High Five
That's what she said.

a...high five...is what she said? scratch

Maybe it was like a good job high five.....ya know afterwards..

ohhhh...duh! i know after a good fuck, i'm always like "slap me some skin!"

Yes.... of course

oh, i forgot, you and Shannon already know that Razz

lol!

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22
Location : Isla Vista - A Well-Known Den of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny

tell me about it. us honkies gotta beware of the sun!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Hold up! Is there a way I can quit my email notifications for when people post in a topic? My email is filling up cause it is always telling me that a new post has been made. I have it turned off in my preferences but it keeps doing it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 34
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Hey, you are only 10 years older than me.... Laughing

Nine years! NINE YEARS! Frying Pan *sobs hysterically*

Hug don't be sad, he's just really bad at math Razz


well my math grades almost did keep me from graduating highschool

But 29 is way better than that disgusting number that comes after it that I will never ever reach![/quote]

high five for never reaching 30!
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:23 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.


High Five
That's what she said.

Jimmy, bro, I think you need to learn the meaning of thats what she said......

hey, when in rome...

If he ever gets to see Rome...

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Debonair wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
is brandy even a full liquor? like of the same strength as whiskey, vodka, etc.?? i imagine you'd have to drink the whole bottle of liqueur to even feel a buzz Razz

Haha you would know better than me.... Razz


i do not appreciate the insinuation, how dare you try to tarnish my reputation around DSS!

You mean adding

Embarassed i like to think of myself as the Classy Broad of the Forum... Like a Star @ heaven

I think knowing a good drink makes someone pretty classy.


High Five
That's what she said.

Jimmy, bro, I think you need to learn the meaning of thats what she said......

hey, when in rome...

If he ever gets to see Rome...

Damn, Jimmy is taking a beating. OUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny

tell me about it. us honkies gotta beware of the sun!

EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN, but "honkey" is a derogatory term. we prefer to be called skincolor challenged
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh Mac, I know this is coming really late, but that was an excellent post you wrote. Very insightful and well written. Clap The main thing is that we all show respect for one another, regardless of any of our differences.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I have never been so happy to see spam reset before. Except maybe for the time Andrew and I did nothing but post in spam for like a day and a half to get it over 50 pages before John came back from vacation. That was fun! Razz

So...many....posts.... Sad

Haha, that was insane. Didn't we both have almost 200 posts in one day or something crazy like that?

And I know other people were there, but I only remember the two of us... Wink (TWSS)
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22
Location : Isla Vista - A Well-Known Den of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 pm

steph wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny

tell me about it. us honkies gotta beware of the sun!

EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN, but "honkey" is a derogatory term. we prefer to be called skincolor challenged

whateva you say, peckawood Hug
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Chris- it's somewhere in your preferences. Topics being watched or something like that.

Someone go to Forum Complaints and ask for a raise the roof emoticon.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

DeathoftheCool wrote:
steph wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny

tell me about it. us honkies gotta beware of the sun!

EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN, but "honkey" is a derogatory term. we prefer to be called skincolor challenged

whateva you say, peckawood Hug

Are you in Marvin Berry & The Starlighters?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh Mac, I know this is coming really late, but that was an excellent post you wrote. Very insightful and well written. Clap The main thing is that we all show respect for one another, regardless of any of our differences.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I have never been so happy to see spam reset before. Except maybe for the time Andrew and I did nothing but post in spam for like a day and a half to get it over 50 pages before John came back from vacation. That was fun! Razz

So...many....posts.... Sad

Haha, that was insane. Didn't we both have almost 200 posts in one day or something crazy like that?

And I know other people were there, but I only remember the two of us... Wink (TWSS)

Yeah! It was like 200! My eyes hurt so much after that Shocked

Razz

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Chris- it's somewhere in your preferences. Topics being watched or something like that.

Someone go to Forum Complaints and ask for a raise the roof emoticon.

only if it's two emoticons sexing & then raising the roof!
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1951
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 22
Location : Isla Vista - A Well-Known Den of Sin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
steph wrote:
DeathoftheCool wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That's so cool that your grandparents live in Santa Cruz! It really is a small world. Smile One time I got so sunburned at the beach (I fell asleep with no sunscreen on) that my back turned purple and blistered so bad. The sun is not a pale person's friend! Frying Pan sunny

tell me about it. us honkies gotta beware of the sun!

EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN, but "honkey" is a derogatory term. we prefer to be called skincolor challenged

whateva you say, peckawood Hug

Are you in Marvin Berry & The Starlighters?

lol! Chuck, it's your cousin, Marvin Berry! You know that new sound you been lookin for? Well listen to THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Chris- it's somewhere in your preferences. Topics being watched or something like that.

Someone go to Forum Complaints and ask for a raise the roof emoticon.

Oh thanks. I think I found it. Hopefully this madness ends. It is so hard to find new email when every one says DimeStore saints. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: