A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

forum complaints & constructive criticisms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:22 am

chaingangchorus wrote:
Vibes wrote:
I just renewed it. Sorry guys, my bad. We should be good to go in a few hours/days. It all depends on how long it takes GoDaddy to get their shit together

It's all good. Thanks for giving us a place to chat about Gaslight!

THIS! Thanks Vibes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am

You're welcome guys. I didn't start the forum, e7c and others came before me, I just had the domain name and another forum and decided to bring them here. I'm happy I can give this forum such a great domain name to use each year. Definitely work the $9 (and a whole lot more)!

I'm transferring the domain from Godaddy to Name.com (because Godaddy are scum bags) so that may cause the URL to hang for a few days but after that it'll be smooth sailing!

See you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:33 pm

could the post a video option be available in the quick post thing pls? so that you don't have to press "preview"?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Labhras wrote:
could the post a video option be available in the quick post thing pls? so that you don't have to press "preview"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 pm

DimestoreSaints.com is now working. Sorry for the delay, guys. Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm

and everyone keeps saying "cunt".
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 am

Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.
most men can't even say the word. vagina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:01 am

Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.

Stop saying that word!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:30 am

Matt L wrote:
Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.

Stop saying that word!

Haha, great photo. Matt's right. I know you guys don't mean any harm but to be fair to those who are offended by that word, maybe just try not to use it.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:58 am

Matt L wrote:
Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.

Stop saying that word!
how can they know what word i'm complaining about if i don't say the word? scratch
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 am

I think they are talking about the cunt word
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 am

Klown wrote:
I think they are talking about the cunt word
this man does not represent me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 am

It's true. I don't.
Back to top Go down
jzancan
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 am

Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
It's a lovely word.

Klown, is that by chance a Louie C.K. reference? He has a stand-up bit where he talks about it being a "lovely" word and aesthetically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/users/jzancan
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Can a mod pleasssssse change the thread "Court Tavern in New Brunswick closes indefinitely" to just "Court Tavern" (or something to that effect? It's reopening, and if/when it does, this might be a little misleading. THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 am

This little trend people seem to have of showing off the shows they've been to by listing them in their signature is getting a bit ridiculous. Once you've been to like 15+ shows and these are listed everytime you comment it takes up most of the thread. Especially if you're involved in a discussion and therefore commenting frequently on the same page. Im sure some of you know what Im on about. Am I just speaking in riddles or do you feel what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:56 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
This little trend people seem to have of showing off the shows they've been to by listing them in their signature is getting a bit ridiculous. Once you've been to like 15+ shows and these are listed everytime you comment it takes up most of the thread. Especially if you're involved in a discussion and therefore commenting frequently on the same page. Im sure some of you know what Im on about. Am I just speaking in riddles or do you feel what I mean?

Not the first time ive heard this. My recommendation for a possible fix would be to only display your recent 3 or 4 and the rest should be kept in a spoiler tag.

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Jerseyrain wrote:

yeah i definately get that. can be annoying
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Just don't put a line break after each one. Instead put a slash or a | or something.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Can we have a snack table?
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Jerseyrain wrote:

yeah i definately get that. can be annoying
give over. it takes you longer to scroll down? is that your complaint? wise up.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 pm

A_Regular wrote:
Can we have a snack table?
JIB
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Labhras wrote:
Klown wrote:
Labhras wrote:
seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum complaints & constructive criticisms   

Back to top Go down

forum complaints & constructive criticisms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next