A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:30 pm

male or female masturbation?? and what do you have to say about it<??
Back to top Go down
Mr.Grieves
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 34
Location : phoenix, az

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:31 pm

plugga wrote:
male or female masturbation?? and what do you have to say about it<??

fun?
Back to top Go down
http://mrgrieves21.deviantart.com/
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Just talk about how society views it and both female and male masturbation.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Mr.Grieves wrote:
plugga wrote:
male or female masturbation?? and what do you have to say about it<??

fun?

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Just talk about how society views it and both female and male masturbation.
Female masturbation - Empowering, enriching female independence, beautiful
Male masturbation - Pathetic, scumbag demeanor, gross

Fuck society.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Harbortown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Just talk about how society views it and both female and male masturbation.
Female masturbation - Empowering, enriching female independence, beautiful
Male masturbation - Pathetic, scumbag demeanor, gross

Fuck society.

are you actually serioussss.
no.
just no.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Oh my...what did I just walk into?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Just talk about how society views it and both female and male masturbation.
Female masturbation - Empowering, enriching female independence, beautiful
Male masturbation - Pathetic, scumbag demeanor, gross

Fuck society.

are you actually serioussss.
no.
just no.
It's true, and the same thing goes for how society views sex toys. To buy a fleshlight is absolutely despicable but a dildo is exhilarating and fun.

Popular culture has engrained this in most of western society.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Oh my...what did I just walk into?

Leave while you can.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Oh my...what did I just walk into?

Leave while you can.

Right. I'm going back to editing photos of Orion Fest.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Oh my...what did I just walk into?

Leave while you can.
Right. Going to go back to flirting with a girl. At least this way I can keep working my confidence up.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Everything I know about women I learned from hair metal bands, Howard Stern and Tucker Max. They have more experience with damaged women more than anyone. So anything said in here is not going to sway me one way or another. You'll all learn about how people's minds work when you get to my old age Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?

Seriously? I need to spell this out for you? Honestly, I expected you to have more respect for women than this, John. The conversation you two were having about strippers and moms that you want to sleep with was disgusting. These are people you are talking about like they are pieces of meat or objects to ogle or use. There is no respect at all in anything you guys have said. It not only makes me really angry, but really sad too because men should have evolved more than this by 2012. The Women's Lib movement started over 40 years ago and women are still being subjected to this kind of talk and treatment. It makes me sick.

And I agree with what Lorraine (and whoever else backed her up) was saying about how strippers are somehow damaged either by abuse or rape or father issues. For a girl to put her body on display to make money and sell herself like that, she has to have some deep emotional issues somewhere to make her choose that life. No psychologically healthy woman would subject herself to that situation.

And these strippers, they are someone's sister, daughter, granddaughter, aunt, etc. they aren't objects that are there purely for the entertainment of men. They are people who have feelings and relationships, and problems! But when they're twirling around on a pole or taking their clothes off for a few bucks, guys don't think about that. It's sick.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:31 pm

The hilarious thing is that I just had this discussion two days ago with someone. He is in the porn industry and he still buys into the fantasy that these girls are strong independent women. Maybe there are some, but put it this way-
Think of the girl you're crushing on or one you've been in love with for real. Would she ever in her life be comfortable taking all her clothes off and waving her ass in strangers' faces while guys stuff money in her g-string? Or have sex with a strange guy on film for money?

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?

Seriously? I need to spell this out for you? Honestly, I expected you to have more respect for women than this, John. The conversation you two were having about strippers and moms that you want to sleep with was disgusting. These are people you are talking about like they are pieces of meat or objects to ogle or use. There is no respect at all in anything you guys have said. It not only makes me really angry, but really sad too because men should have evolved more than this by 2012. The Women's Lib movement started over 40 years ago and women are still being subjected to this kind of talk and treatment. It makes me sick.
You can keep me out of the stripper discussion. I don't know what anyone said and I had no part in it.

And why would you assume that I lack respect of women? It's totally fine for women of this forum to talk about men in the very same fashion, but as soon as men do it about women it's degrading? It's not just limited to the forum, that's what it's like EVERYWHERE. It's called double standards and I'm quite tired of it.

I don't see what's so wrong about finding sexual attraction in a mother who, by all definitions of the word, is hot. For me it's about recognizing her maturity and the fact that she's a real woman. Would you rather I was attracted by 13 year olds?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?

Seriously? I need to spell this out for you? Honestly, I expected you to have more respect for women than this, John. The conversation you two were having about strippers and moms that you want to sleep with was disgusting. These are people you are talking about like they are pieces of meat or objects to ogle or use. There is no respect at all in anything you guys have said. It not only makes me really angry, but really sad too because men should have evolved more than this by 2012. The Women's Lib movement started over 40 years ago and women are still being subjected to this kind of talk and treatment. It makes me sick.
You can keep me out of the stripper discussion. I don't know what anyone said and I had no part in it.

And why would you assume that I lack respect of women? It's totally fine for women of this forum to talk about men in the very same fashion, but as soon as men do it about women it's degrading? It's not just limited to the forum, that's what it's like EVERYWHERE. It's called double standards and I'm quite tired of it.

I don't see what's so wrong about finding sexual attraction in a mother who, by all definitions of the word, is hot. For me it's about recognizing her maturity and the fact that she's a real woman. Would you rather I was attracted by 13 year olds?

The stripper thing was me but I have heard a majority of girls call them sluts and whores. As I said I was also friends with one and I knew her personally, so I have a different outlook on the entire thing. Nothing y'all will say will change my mind.

But John has a point, some of the girls here talk about dudes just like we talk about girls. I don't get why we are getting the beating here.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 pm

So glad I tuned out of Spam tonight. As for the stripper comments- I respect them as women, but I would not want to go into a strip club for a reason. The reason is a simple one-as shannon said, they are real women with relationships and why should anyone pay to oggle them for such a thing? But yeah I agree, They must be damaged in some way, but it is disgusting some men still get a kick out of these things.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Anyway, I have a goal for this year-Drop my weight down to 180lbs-where my body weight should be instead of 206.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Anyway, I have a goal for this year-Drop my weight down to 180lbs-where my body weight should be instead of 206.
You can do that in just a few months or even less with the right dedication.

Good to see you're taking some initiative to improve your life though, how much have you lost in total so far?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Anyway, I have a goal for this year-Drop my weight down to 180lbs-where my body weight should be instead of 206.
You can do that in just a few months or even less with the right dedication.

Good to see you're taking some initiative to improve your life though, how much have you lost in total so far?
Well between July of last year and March this year- 20lbs, and some of the weight I still have is probably new muscle.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?

Seriously? I need to spell this out for you? Honestly, I expected you to have more respect for women than this, John. The conversation you two were having about strippers and moms that you want to sleep with was disgusting. These are people you are talking about like they are pieces of meat or objects to ogle or use. There is no respect at all in anything you guys have said. It not only makes me really angry, but really sad too because men should have evolved more than this by 2012. The Women's Lib movement started over 40 years ago and women are still being subjected to this kind of talk and treatment. It makes me sick.
You can keep me out of the stripper discussion. I don't know what anyone said and I had no part in it.

And why would you assume that I lack respect of women? It's totally fine for women of this forum to talk about men in the very same fashion, but as soon as men do it about women it's degrading? It's not just limited to the forum, that's what it's like EVERYWHERE. It's called double standards and I'm quite tired of it.

I don't see what's so wrong about finding sexual attraction in a mother who, by all definitions of the word, is hot. For me it's about recognizing her maturity and the fact that she's a real woman. Would you rather I was attracted by 13 year olds?


I thought the whole mother discussion was disturbing, like Oedipal Complex disturbing. It's like a young woman who marries a guy 20 years older than her because her dad abandoned her or was emotionally distant or whatever. It's disturbing because they are looking for a parental void to fill, but find it in a spouse/significant other. Of course it's not as bad as being attracted to a CHILD. That is illegal, immoral, and disgusting. You can't even compare the two.

And I don't remember ever objectifying men in this forum or anywhere else. Saying a guy is good looking is not disrespectful in the least. But if I said I would like to sleep with someone's dad just because he's a hot older dude and has kept himself in shape, blah blah blah, or that I think that male strippers or porn stars just had healthy self esteem and there was nothing wrong with them selling their bodies, I would expect someone to call me out on it too. But I wouldn't do that because I have more respect for men than that and more respect for the entire human race than that! These women are people, John. Would you want someone talking about your mother or sister like women have been talked about tonight? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6693
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Anyway, I have a goal for this year-Drop my weight down to 180lbs-where my body weight should be instead of 206.
You can do that in just a few months or even less with the right dedication.

Good to see you're taking some initiative to improve your life though, how much have you lost in total so far?
Well between July of last year and March this year- 20lbs, and some of the weight I still have is probably new muscle.
You can do way better than that, bro. I lost that amount of weight in three months, and that's just from eating right and going on the occasional walk. Don't cheat on the food.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I just caught up on spam. Honestly, I'm sorry I did. I'm so disgusted and offended, I can't even put it into words. John and Chris, I am so disappointed in both of you. Crying or Very sad
Disgusted and offended? Why (on both points)?

Seriously? I need to spell this out for you? Honestly, I expected you to have more respect for women than this, John. The conversation you two were having about strippers and moms that you want to sleep with was disgusting. These are people you are talking about like they are pieces of meat or objects to ogle or use. There is no respect at all in anything you guys have said. It not only makes me really angry, but really sad too because men should have evolved more than this by 2012. The Women's Lib movement started over 40 years ago and women are still being subjected to this kind of talk and treatment. It makes me sick.
You can keep me out of the stripper discussion. I don't know what anyone said and I had no part in it.

And why would you assume that I lack respect of women? It's totally fine for women of this forum to talk about men in the very same fashion, but as soon as men do it about women it's degrading? It's not just limited to the forum, that's what it's like EVERYWHERE. It's called double standards and I'm quite tired of it.

I don't see what's so wrong about finding sexual attraction in a mother who, by all definitions of the word, is hot. For me it's about recognizing her maturity and the fact that she's a real woman. Would you rather I was attracted by 13 year olds?

The stripper thing was me but I have heard a majority of girls call them sluts and whores. As I said I was also friends with one and I knew her personally, so I have a different outlook on the entire thing. Nothing y'all will say will change my mind.

But John has a point, some of the girls here talk about dudes just like we talk about girls. I don't get why we are getting the beating here.

I don't think anyone should be objectified or disrespected. It doesn't matter which gender, people are people and shouldn't be talked about or thought about like they are worthless. And the people who sell themselves, who strip off their clothes for drunk, horny, or perverted people to see (and I know that does not apply to everyone at strip clubs, but there will always be those people in the crowd), who have sex with people on camera, they are being treated like they aren't worth anything at all. And I would bet everything I own that most of those girls feel worthless, and probably some of the guys too. I know there are exceptions, but I'm trying to look at the big picture here. And for spam purposes tonight, the big picture is that this conversation was disrespectful, disgusting, and offensive. And I won't change my opinion on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: