A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jdc
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 am

bt211 wrote:

I have to admit I am a little nervous as well if my name will actually be on the list. After I submitted the form on Monday, it just disappeared and didn't generate a confirmation email but I think that's just the way it's supposed to be. I don't think they'd overbook, if they don't have my name, it would be because of a technical glitch. Will be glad/relieved as well once I have the ticket in hand Cool

I think of us who are traveling are nervous. I feel better having gotten a direct response, but I know that doesn't necessarily make anyone else feel better.

Anyone who wants to meetup, feel free to shoot me a PM. I think I may be meeting a couple of lovely DSS folks there already, love to meet the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:31 am

Just a note for everyone, the Letterman show website has their appearance on the show listed as today, the same day as the webcast performance, unlike the 6/28 that's been mentioned before in this thread.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/late_show/show_info/this_weeks_guests.php

Wednesday, June 27

Channing Tatum
(Magic Mike)
Scott Pelley
(CBS Evening News)
The Gaslight Anthem
(CD, "Handwritten" and Live On Letterman Webcast)

BUT there's no listed musical guest for 6/28 either... maybe two nights of TGA? A song from the webcast performance tonight and then an in-studio one tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 am

Yeah - they moved it up to tonight's show. There's NO musical guest tomorrow. I'd be really shocked if they had them play for two nights. That's would be pretty unprecedented.
Back to top Go down
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 am

njguy99 wrote:
Yeah - they moved it up to tonight's show. There's NO musical guest tomorrow. I'd be really shocked if they had them play for two nights. That's would be pretty unprecedented.

Yeah, I figured. Isn't it pretty odd to not have a musical guest though?
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 am

StateOfLoveAndGaslight wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

Yeah, I figured. Isn't it pretty odd to not have a musical guest though?

I believe they have a stand-up comic performing that final segment - which is common.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 am

I just responded to that "should be on the list" confirmation hoping to get actual confirmation. Would be my luck I'd get there and not be on the list for whatever dumb reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 am

I'm certain that the e-mail we received last night was confirmation to tonight's taping. A tweet was sent out last night indicating that they may play a new song and considering they've already played 45 & Biloxi Parish I imagine he might be hinting at a song we haven't heard yet. Possibly, Handwritten!? Tonight should be a lot of fun and kudos to TGA for starting their fan club with such an intimate albeit abbreviated show. I remember when Pearl Jam did this in 2006 and I entered their fan club lottery but wasn't picked to go... heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
DaleCooper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 am

Hope this gets posted later as I'll be at the Beach Boys show at PNC Bank Arts during it.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanhawkins.net
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:42 am

DaleCooper wrote:
Hope this gets posted later as I'll be at the Beach Boys show at PNC Bank Arts during it.

You'll be able to watch it afterwards. They post the past performances.

http://www.cbs.com/late_night/liveonletterman/
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 pm

hey can someone pm the addresses (both pick up location and actual venue) they took the form offline that had them!

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:44 pm

sorry if this has already been covered, but is it US only?
Back to top Go down
collectivemike
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Did anybody write down where to claim the tickets tonight? The email link is dead..
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

collectivemike wrote:
Did anybody write down where to claim the tickets tonight? The email link is dead..

I'll pm it to you
Back to top Go down
collectivemike
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:59 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
collectivemike wrote:

I'll pm it to you

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
aaydmc2
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Can someone pm it to me too? I didn't write it down.
Back to top Go down
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Agh, can someone PM me the addresses too. Didn't write it down before they killed the link. Thanks inn advance!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lobojones.com
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 pm

I think I can post it on here because these locations really aren't secret. It's not like just anyone can pick up the tickets anyway. And a quick google search will give you the address of letterman's show.

ticket pickup
524 west 57th st. (It's the CBS building)

letterman
1695 broadway (between 53rd and 54th)

Last edited by StitchesOnTheRadio on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Wait, 40? I thought it was 524.
Back to top Go down
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Awesome, thanks Stitches! Had a little bit of a panic attack there...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 pm

SirBrad wrote:

shit oops. now i'm concerned as to where i got 40 from!
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm

SirBrad wrote:

I copied and pasted the info from the dead page yesterday and sent it to my email - when I do a street view 524 looks right.

someone can probably confirm.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

SirBrad wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

I copied and pasted the info from the dead page yesterday and sent it to my email - when I do a street view 524 looks right.

someone can probably confirm.

No you're right. I wrote it down before closing the page (apparently though I was drunk or something) but i google maped it before i closed the page and i had searched 524 so again no idea where i got 40 but sorry for the mixup! Just know it's the CBS Broadcast Center.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

The CBS Broadcast Center is:
524 W. 57th Street (between 10th and 11th)

Go to the lobby marked 524 - nearest to 10th. Do NOT go to the lower lobby nearer 11th. There may be people waiting at the lower lobby but it'll be for a BET taping.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

njguy99 wrote:
The CBS Broadcast Center is:
524 W. 57th Street (between 10th and 11th)

Go to the lobby marked 524 - nearest to 10th. Do NOT go to the lower lobby nearer 11th. There may be people waiting at the lower lobby but it'll be for a BET taping.

Are you already there?
Back to top Go down
LoboJones
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Great! Cool everyone, thanks. Weird I never print anything anymore cause it's almost always just a click away on your phone but lesson learned, always be prepared ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)   

Back to top Go down

Live on Letterman June 27 (& win tickets!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next