A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Shannon the first one is also my wallpaper Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:41 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:

i know...

my family goes to San Diego and rents a house right on the boardwalk every summer. it's just that hardly any cousins my age go (or if they do they're lame Razz). but your photos make me want to go just for myself, walk around, enjoy the views.

& the break from the heat!!!

You have to go, Steph! Normally I'm not one for just going places like that by myself because I get bored if I don't have people to talk to, but it was SO nice this morning. I was able to think and enjoy the peace and do whatever I wanted to do. And San Diego is so beautiful and the weather is the best! Even if you don't have any cool cousins to hang out with, you should still go just to get away from life for a little while. Smile

i know! i will Smile sometimes i think it's not worth it, but staying in a house right on the beach...can't really complain about that. i reeeeally want to go now, your pictures made me want to be there ASAP.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Christophe wrote:
Thanks Shannon the first one is also my wallpaper Smile

High Five Excellent!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:49 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

i know...

my family goes to San Diego and rents a house right on the boardwalk every summer. it's just that hardly any cousins my age go (or if they do they're lame Razz). but your photos make me want to go just for myself, walk around, enjoy the views.

& the break from the heat!!!

You have to go, Steph! Normally I'm not one for just going places like that by myself because I get bored if I don't have people to talk to, but it was SO nice this morning. I was able to think and enjoy the peace and do whatever I wanted to do. And San Diego is so beautiful and the weather is the best! Even if you don't have any cool cousins to hang out with, you should still go just to get away from life for a little while. Smile

i know! i will Smile sometimes i think it's not worth it, but staying in a house right on the beach...can't really complain about that. i reeeeally want to go now, your pictures made me want to be there ASAP.

Aw, I'm glad you liked the pictures so much. When I was falling asleep at like 1:30 this morning, I kept telling myself, "Don't forget your camera and your iPod." Three hours later I was up and my bag was packed. Today is a great day. Very Happy

Good for you! As long as you have good music and the beach right outside your door, it won't be a wasted trip at all. When are you going?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Christophe, those pictures are gorgeous! I especially liked the first one. So pretty! Very Happy

Thanks, Konrad! Yeah, I didn't even realize that bird was in the photo until I got home and was uploading the pictures. That's my new wallpaper on my laptop. Smile

Yeah that's cool! It was a surprise bird. Smile just imagine if you took that on film? Lol. Then it couldn't be a background pic on your computer...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Christophe, those pictures are gorgeous! I especially liked the first one. So pretty! Very Happy

Thanks, Konrad! Yeah, I didn't even realize that bird was in the photo until I got home and was uploading the pictures. That's my new wallpaper on my laptop. Smile

Yeah that's cool! It was a surprise bird. Smile just imagine if you took that on film? Lol. Then it couldn't be a background pic on your computer...

Ah, the days before digital cameras! I remember being so excited when I got a Polaroid camera when I was around 9 or 10 because then I didn't have to wait for my mom to go to the store to get pictures developed. We are so spoiled now!

And I love the surprise bird. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with past experience. Jukebox the ghost are playing at the bowery ballroom on friday and all my mates are going who are all 16, and it's a 16+ show. I'm 14 but can easily pass for 16 if not older, and have no problem getting into age restricted stuff in the past. (especially since I got a buzzcut for the first time in my life last week :p) Anyone who's been to the venue before do they ID everyone regardless of whether they look 12 or 50 at the door. Or do they only ID if they think you look really young?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Aw, I'm glad you liked the pictures so much. When I was falling asleep at like 1:30 this morning, I kept telling myself, "Don't forget your camera and your iPod." Three hours later I was up and my bag was packed. Today is a great day. Very Happy

Good for you! As long as you have good music and the beach right outside your door, it won't be a wasted trip at all. When are you going?

in about a month! yeah, San Diego is pretty nice! they're used to the "Zonies" coming ever summer Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

steph wrote:

in about a month! yeah, San Diego is pretty nice! they're used to the "Zonies" coming ever summer Razz

Haha, "Zonies"! Razz

I have only been to San Diego twice, but I think it's a beautiful city and there's lots to do, so I'm sure you'll have a good time. And you'll be escaping the horrible desert heat right in the middle of the summer! That's a added bonus. Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Ah, the days before digital cameras! I remember being so excited when I got a Polaroid camera when I was around 9 or 10 because then I didn't have to wait for my mom to go to the store to get pictures developed. We are so spoiled now!

And I love the surprise bird. Smile

Haha Yeah, I almost forgot about Polaroid cameras. Those were pretty fun... And you had to wave the picture too. haha

Well, I gotta get going for now. Maybe we'll see you guys in chat this evening.

wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Bye Konrad! wave
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:28 pm

I wish I could give you advice about Bowery. I've been carded but it was cus I wanted to drink. I don't know how they can card people 16 and under since not everyone has a driver's license or carries around a birth certificate. I kinda think 16 and under could still go, just with a parent or something?

Nice photos Shannon! Now I want to go back to Asbury Park to see my beloved beach.

Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I wish I could give you advice about Bowery. I've been carded but it was cus I wanted to drink. I don't know how they can card people 16 and under since not everyone has a driver's license or carries around a birth certificate. I kinda think 16 and under could still go, just with a parent or something?

Nice photos Shannon! Now I want to go back to Asbury Park to see my beloved beach.

No worries I appreciate it, but for once dragging my dad along to whatever gigs I want to go to is not an option.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks, Lorraine! You should go down to Asbury Park when you have a chance. I didn't realize how much I missed the beach until I got down there this morning.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

John, I miss your voice messages.

Shannon, we have a lake near by that I've been driving past. Long way home, but still worth it since there's barely any traffic there and it's so peaceful. Asbury Park's always nice cus I'm there at night and yay beaches at night!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

WHERE IS DEB??!! Shocked

Oh, hey Deb! wave

Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Labhras wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
I drink about 15-18 glasses of water a day but I am also taking Creatine so I need to drink a hell of a lot of water. Urinating has become an hourly thing for me...more like a half hourly thing.....
tell me more about your pee

WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go quote Limp Bizkit.

umm...

no. Frying Pan
Shut up. Hater.
Mad newbies don't speak to my Laurence like that!!!

Hug
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

That sounds so nice, Lorraine! The neighborhood I work in is on a river and the girls and I walk down to the dock sometimes (it's about half a mile from their house so it's a nice little walk for them) and watch the boats. Smile

Going to the beach at night is so nice! When my family lived in CA we had a bunch of close friends that we used to have bonfires with at the beach. It was a lot of fun. One of the guys my dad worked with would bring his guitar and we roasted marshmallows and went bogey boarding and stuff. Good memories!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Beach at night + Handsome man + me= hello. But I digress.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Chat going on in chat box if ya'll wanna kick it. Very Happy

^haha That does sound nice... except I'd rather hang out on a beach with a lady. Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:12 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Chat going on in chat box if ya'll wanna kick it. Very Happy

^haha That does sound nice... except I'd rather hang out on a beach with a lady. Razz
are you trying to annoy me? do you actually sit at home thinking of shit you can post on here to annoy me? one of these days TGAforLIFE, one of these days...
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Sad Sorry Laurence. That is not my intention. One of these days... maybe we'll actually get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:07 am

Driving around abandoned cities at 2am listening to Elsie in full; therapeutic.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:15 am

start up the car
bury your memories
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 am

hiiiii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content