A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:17 pm

I too think Klown was one of the first vinyl bundle orders ! I would think people up to order number 350ish should be good for the blue. But this is just my guess!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Everybody needs to take a chill pill! Order numbers are specifically for the Pre-Order.... They're in a different order... It would say SOLD OUT if they had passed the number allotted...

Unlike us obsessive freaks on dimestore, there aren't hundreds and hundreds of people stalking el jefe on Facebook trying to get their hands on this pre-order....
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:57 pm

I gunna hold off on this one. As much as I want the coloured vinyl, I'm not a fan of the shirt and $50 + shipping is a lot to spend for a vinyl and poster. For all those saying the vinyl is out of 200, that's not what El jefe said. He said that Infinte merch was given 200 of these bundles but who knows what the first pressing was out of..guessing by "45", it should be at least 1000 or more. We've been told the offical Gaslight store will have a pre order bundle with coloured vinyl so that's what I'm going to wait for..I can't imagine that Infinite merch is the only place with this limited vinyl when we haven't heard anything from the band. So...the waiting game continues.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm

This is the Gaslight store...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Klown wrote:

I thought this was http://stores.homestead.com/gaslight/StoreFront.bok

I mean it still says "official" and is linked by their website under "store"

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I thought the main bulk of things had moved over to Infiinte?

Last edited by Klown on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Klown wrote:
Is it? When I go to gaslightanthem.com and click store, that's not what it takes me to. When did the band/label announce that they jumped ship?
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Also stores.homestead.com is the only store listed under the info of the offical gaslight facebook page
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:14 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
@Bea it's fine, if we drop out, think of all the gaslight tickets/merch we could buy!
it's well worth it. High Five
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm #282...whatever that means. I JUST WANT BLUE VINYL!!! The shirt is kinda cool, but i might sell the poster because i already have the american slang one hung up..and a different one in a different room Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Joe Jack wrote:
Also stores.homestead.com is the only store listed under the info of the offical gaslight facebook page

just got official TGA newsletter e-mail and it says the pre-order is up on their official store. It links to http://www.infinitemerch.com/home.php?cat=686
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:30 pm

jonnyz83 wrote:
Joe Jack wrote:

just got official TGA newsletter e-mail and it says the pre-order is up on their official store. It links to http://www.infinitemerch.com/home.php?cat=686

YAY! Glad i ordered then. How do i sign up for the newsletter?
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

I'd bet money that there will be another bundle up in only a matter of time and then people like me will be like "dammit, this one's better! why'd i buy the last one? now i need this one too" i'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::

Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I'd bet money that there will be another bundle up in only a matter of time and then people like me will be like "dammit, this one's better! why'd i buy the last one? now i need this one too" i'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff.

i think so too, but the good thing about gaslight is that people love to buy their stuff...so whatever you end up not wanting you can sell on ebay, or even here!
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:46 pm

jonnyz83 wrote:
Joe Jack wrote:

Yeah I just got the newsletter email, good to know the band approves the bundle. I'm still hoping they will release just the vinyl individually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

I'm holding off on pre-ordering any bundles to see what else they make available.

Seeing as I'm only getting a deluxe CD and not a vinyl, I have the luxury of waiting. I'm sure they have enough CDs for the pre-order.

I particularly like the black "New Jersey" tee-shirt. But it's not bundles with the deluxe CD....at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:36 am

jonnyz83 wrote:
I'm holding off on pre-ordering any bundles to see what else they make available.

Seeing as I'm only getting a deluxe CD and not a vinyl, I have the luxury of waiting. I'm sure they have enough CDs for the pre-order.

I particularly like the black "New Jersey" tee-shirt. But it's not bundles with the deluxe CD....at least not yet.

I was going to hold off too but I couldn't control myself. I needed to know I had one in "bought" already. There is nothing wrong with having more than 1 copy in my opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:17 am

Just ordered the blue vinyl pre-order on Infinitemerch.com - $60 (including shipping) for a bundle only available for 200 people. That's a shit-ton of money for three items, or maybe I'm being a little cheap. The Horrible Crowes pre-order seemed so much bigger than this, and it cost the very same. :/ I'm gonna be pissed if there's some fantastic package that comes out in the next week or so. lol.

Nevertheless, it's pretty sweet. Great poster and shirt with sexy vinyl. I is excite.
Back to top Go down
AP1989
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 am

Brand new to the forum but just purchased the blue vinyl bundle as well, super excited. A 60 dollar pricetag sounds rather steep but for that gorgeous vinyl/poster well worth it imo. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://abovethemundane.tumblr.com
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 am

AP1989 wrote:
Brand new to the forum but just purchased the blue vinyl bundle as well, super excited. A 60 dollar pricetag sounds rather steep but for that gorgeous vinyl/poster well worth it imo. Can't wait!

welcome! I think if we do get the blue, it will be worth it. Especially with a print and shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 am

Looks like they're down to 15 bundles left. The maximum amount it will let you put in your cart is 15 (yesterday the maximum was 23). Just to see what happened, I put 15 in my cart, and then the bundle came up as "out of stock." When I emptied the cart it was back in stock.
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 am

acousticbandit wrote:
i already purchased the deluxe cd bundle but i want the vinyl as well. someone message me a t-shirt size and the shirt and poster are yours (you pay shipping).

Anyone taken you up on this offer yet?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:44 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Looks like they're down to 15 bundles left. The maximum amount it will let you put in your cart is 15 (yesterday the maximum was 23). Just to see what happened, I put 15 in my cart, and then the bundle came up as "out of stock." When I emptied the cart it was back in stock.

Well, now you can add 30 bundles to your cart and it's still not out of stock. I'm officially done trying to make sense of all of this.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:52 am

Watch the first pressing of blue vinyl be around 2,500.. I would LOL..
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:12 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Watch the first pressing of blue vinyl be around 2,500.. I would LOL..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   

Back to top Go down

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next