A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:32 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
Three nights ago I got the most drunk I have ever been. In the first half hour of the night I had 7 jagerbombs and continued drinking throughout the night. I got back to my buddys place, threw my shirt off, and started doing push ups in his front lawn :/

lol!

Up until last weekend, I had never gotten drunk ever. This is a whole new awesome world for me! I'm slowly saying goodbye to the control freak part of myself...
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:35 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Three nights ago I got the most drunk I have ever been. In the first half hour of the night I had 7 jagerbombs and continued drinking throughout the night. I got back to my buddys place, threw my shirt off, and started doing push ups in his front lawn :/

lol!

Up until last weekend, I had never gotten drunk ever. This is a whole new awesome world for me! I'm slowly saying goodbye to the control freak part of myself...

Haha wow! That is crazy. How did you have self control to be able to accomplish that? Sometimes you have to get a couple drinks in you to have a REAL good time!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 am

I'm copying Lorraine's LNC idea.

LNC - I was stupid to never drink when I was younger. I would be happier now if I had learned to give up some control before I nearly lost my mind.

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Three nights ago I got the most drunk I have ever been. In the first half hour of the night I had 7 jagerbombs and continued drinking throughout the night. I got back to my buddys place, threw my shirt off, and started doing push ups in his front lawn :/

lol!

Up until last weekend, I had never gotten drunk ever. This is a whole new awesome world for me! I'm slowly saying goodbye to the control freak part of myself...

Haha wow! That is crazy. How did you have self control to be able to accomplish that? Sometimes you have to get a couple drinks in you to have a REAL good time!

I have always been the biggest control freak ever. Not with other people, just with myself. I refused to do anything (drugs, drinking) where I would not have complete control of what I was doing. Crazy! Even in high school and college. When all of my friends were drunk or stoned out of their minds, I was the goody goody responsible one. I wasn't a buzz kill or anything, but totally on the straight and narrow. Lately I've been extremely stressed out though and have come to the realization that I cant control most things in my life, so why not just live?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:48 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Three nights ago I got the most drunk I have ever been. In the first half hour of the night I had 7 jagerbombs and continued drinking throughout the night. I got back to my buddys place, threw my shirt off, and started doing push ups in his front lawn :/

lol!

Up until last weekend, I had never gotten drunk ever. This is a whole new awesome world for me! I'm slowly saying goodbye to the control freak part of myself...

Haha wow! That is crazy. How did you have self control to be able to accomplish that? Sometimes you have to get a couple drinks in you to have a REAL good time!

I have always been the biggest control freak ever. Not with other people, just with myself. I refused to do anything (drugs, drinking) where I would not have complete control of what I was doing. Crazy! Even in high school and college. When all of my friends were drunk or stoned out of their minds, I was the goody goody responsible one. I wasn't a buzz kill or anything, but totally on the straight and narrow. Lately I've been extremely stressed out though and have come to the realization that I cant control most things in my life, so why not just live?

Ah...I gotcha! Not a bad reason. I was on the narrow and straight till I got to college. I played High School Baseball and didn't want to lose my spot on the team but I quit playing once I got to college so I didn't worry about it. I don't blame you for drinking because you are stressed and just want to live. Loads of people do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:50 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
You know, the kid in Jerry Maguire said the human head weighs eight pounds, but my head feels like it weighs about thirty pounds right now. Weeeeiiiirrrrdddd!!!!!

I'm going to introduce you to a little thing know as weed...... All your questions will be answered.

Haha, NO! I'm not going there. I don't see anything wrong with anyone else smoking weed, I am all for it being legalized, but it's not for me. I'll stick to drinking!

Two weeks ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be drunk and happy and loving it. Gotta love life's little surprises, right? Razz
Idk Shannon drinking, nothing makes sense anymore bounce

*2 weeks later* "guys I'm so stoned... Razz "

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
Three nights ago I got the most drunk I have ever been. In the first half hour of the night I had 7 jagerbombs and continued drinking throughout the night. I got back to my buddys place, threw my shirt off, and started doing push ups in his front lawn :/

lol!

Up until last weekend, I had never gotten drunk ever. This is a whole new awesome world for me! I'm slowly saying goodbye to the control freak part of myself...

Haha wow! That is crazy. How did you have self control to be able to accomplish that? Sometimes you have to get a couple drinks in you to have a REAL good time!

I have always been the biggest control freak ever. Not with other people, just with myself. I refused to do anything (drugs, drinking) where I would not have complete control of what I was doing. Crazy! Even in high school and college. When all of my friends were drunk or stoned out of their minds, I was the goody goody responsible one. I wasn't a buzz kill or anything, but totally on the straight and narrow. Lately I've been extremely stressed out though and have come to the realization that I cant control most things in my life, so why not just live?

Ah...I gotcha! Not a bad reason. I was on the narrow and straight till I got to college. I played High School Baseball and didn't want to lose my spot on the team but I quit playing once I got to college so I didn't worry about it. I don't blame you for drinking because you are stressed and just want to live. Loads of people do it Smile

Yeah, I just figured I have to do something different before I go insane. My intention was just to take the edge off, but I got a little carried away last weekend and it was fine, so I thought, why not do it again. I am much more relaxed now and don't feel the need to control every second of my life. What a relief! Razz

I was always the good girl, straight A's, trustworthy, etc., and that was important to me, so I didn't want to screw it up when I was in school. The worst thing I ever did was skip school. I understand where you were coming from with wanting to stay on the baseball team. If there's something important like that in your life, not getting into trouble isn't too hard.

Well, it's 1:00 a.m., so I better say goodnight and try to sleep off the rest of this great drunky feeling. Razz Goodnight Chris and anyone else who's still around! Sleep
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 am

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
You know, the kid in Jerry Maguire said the human head weighs eight pounds, but my head feels like it weighs about thirty pounds right now. Weeeeiiiirrrrdddd!!!!!

I'm going to introduce you to a little thing know as weed...... All your questions will be answered.

Haha, NO! I'm not going there. I don't see anything wrong with anyone else smoking weed, I am all for it being legalized, but it's not for me. I'll stick to drinking!

Two weeks ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be drunk and happy and loving it. Gotta love life's little surprises, right? Razz
Idk Shannon drinking, nothing makes sense anymore bounce

*2 weeks later* "guys I'm so stoned... Razz "

Haha, I'm still me! I'm still the queen of spam! queen Just a less stressed out version of me Razz

And that is so not going to happen! Drunk yes, stoned, no. You can fill that role, Andrew!

Okay, I'm really going now. Goodnight guys! wave
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2012-05-21
Age : 28
Location : Overland Park, Kansas

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:00 am

Night! Sweet Dreams!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 am

Night Shannon!

I am so in control that I just managed my drunkenness! I am sober now and I planned it this way. Well whatever.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:38 am

This time should not exist on a Sunday Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 am

Sadly, it does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-05-04
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 am

I'm at work making swans out of paper.. I am so bored!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:53 am

I don't even have time to complain. Supposed to go out in a bit, working for our festival, IT'S TOO HOT TO BE ALIVE.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 am

My head feels like Keith moon would have drummed on it....
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: