A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Breanne wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Breanne wrote:
Pretty good so far, yet uneventful, I've just been working, buuuuut I leave this Saturday for senior week at the Jersey Shore!
Are you gonna look at guidos and take pictures of them?
Would you like me to...

Brian is wondering, "Do you even have to ask...?"

Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Walking back home from downtown and a guy with two bikes offered me ten bucks if I ride one of the bikes to his house. I said sure. Easiest ten bucks I've made this year.

He said that he was biking to Jack in the Box when he came across his old bike that was stolen, so he stole it back and that's why he had two bikes with him.

still ten bucks is ten bucks

I guess there's something to be said for being in "the right place at the right time." Nice work man!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Walking back home from downtown and a guy with two bikes offered me ten bucks if I ride one of the bikes to his house. I said sure. Easiest ten bucks I've made this year.

He said that he was biking to Jack in the Box when he came across his old bike that was stolen, so he stole it back and that's why he had two bikes with him.

still ten bucks is ten bucks

I guess there's something to be said for being in "the right place at the right time." Nice work man!

thanks.

I'm pretty sure he stole the bike and the whole Jack in the Box thing might be a lie but who cares.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh yeah I remember now.

You're like a male Shannon! Super nice and all that.

Oh Embarassed

Well, thank you. However, unlike Shannon, I actually posted a picture of myself in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread. Razz hahaha

Hmm...people talking about me when I'm not even here. How do I feel about this...? Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Breanne wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Breanne wrote:
Pretty good so far, yet uneventful, I've just been working, buuuuut I leave this Saturday for senior week at the Jersey Shore!
Are you gonna look at guidos and take pictures of them?
Would you like me to...
You know it, girl.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Tonight I got to witness something I never thought I would.

Tom Petty live.

It hasn't sunk in yet!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:35 pm

plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:37 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
Walking back home from downtown and a guy with two bikes offered me ten bucks if I ride one of the bikes to his house. I said sure. Easiest ten bucks I've made this year.

He said that he was biking to Jack in the Box when he came across his old bike that was stolen, so he stole it back and that's why he had two bikes with him.

still ten bucks is ten bucks

I guess there's something to be said for being in "the right place at the right time." Nice work man!

thanks.

I'm pretty sure he stole the bike and the whole Jack in the Box thing might be a lie but who cares.

Ah... yeah, it does sound kind of sketch. But, if he did steal the bike, maybe karma will win in the end. Ya never know.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy

Shocked Wow. I'm just speechless. Ummm... yeah. That's it. Speechless.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy

Yeah but BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN SAN SIRO. ALMOST FOUR HOURS. I CAN'T.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh, and Konrad, you can can get a full run-down of everything that went down but it make take a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy

Yeah but BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN SAN SIRO. ALMOST FOUR HOURS. I CAN'T.

YEAH, BUT I MET MARK FUCKING HOPPUS.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Bruce Springsteen wins all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:40 pm

BRUCE WINS. EVERYTHING. EEEEEEEVERYTHING.


But mark is nice Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh yeah I remember now.

You're like a male Shannon! Super nice and all that.

Oh Embarassed

Well, thank you. However, unlike Shannon, I actually posted a picture of myself in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread. Razz hahaha

Hmm...people talking about me when I'm not even here. How do I feel about this...? Razz

Well, someone has to give the Queen of Spam a hard time. Very Happy


queen of
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Camus wrote:
Oh, and Konrad, you can can get a full run-down of everything that went down but it make take a while Razz

Alright! Perfect! I eagerly anticipate the full run-down... even if it takes you awhile. Smile

Oh, and Bruce must have been pretty incredible also... after all, HE IS THE BOSS!!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy

Yeah but BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN SAN SIRO. ALMOST FOUR HOURS. I CAN'T.

YEAH, BUT I MET MARK FUCKING HOPPUS.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..... Shocked Shocked ..... scratch ...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:56 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
OKAY SAN SIRO WAS FREAKING AMAZING I AM NOT PREPARED TO ANY OTHER CONCERT IN MY LIFE

YEAH? AND BLINK WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE TOO Very Happy

Yeah but BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN SAN SIRO. ALMOST FOUR HOURS. I CAN'T.

YEAH, BUT I MET MARK FUCKING HOPPUS.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..... Shocked Shocked ..... scratch ...... Shocked


I rather see Blink than Bruce....thats right! I said it!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Ok, I'll preface this by saying that my brother (as a drummer) is a massive fan of Travis, and every time he's tried to see him in the past hasn't ended well. We went to see +44 but Travis couldn't play because he'd broken his arm. We had tickets to see +44 again not long after but then the show was cancelled. My brother was also supposed to see Travis at a drum exhibition he went too but Travis pulled out at the last minute. This show had been delayed from a year ago, and a couple of weeks ago they'd cancelled shows in the US due to illness so we were worried this would happen again. This guy is his idle so today was a big deal for him.

Anyway, not long before we left I had a problem with my car (i.e. no possible way to drive for 2 hours to get there) so we thought we were fucked and my brother thought he was getting screwed over again. Ended up forking out 60 for train tickets and managing to figure out what time we'd need to be back at the station after the gig to get home (turned out it meant running half way across Birmingham just to make sure we got the train.)

Stayed in a pub beforehand because we'd turned up really early and got merry. Once we'd got inside my brother got talking to this guy and a girl who were pretty high on MD or Mcat or something, but they were great fun. Spent the rest of the night with them and made our way near the front once blink came on. They kept taking more stuff during the show and at one point she got her phone out and showed me a naked picture of some girl on her phone. I really have no idea what was going through her head, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Razz A couple of minutes later she freaked out and said something like "FUCK I JUST SHOWED YOU A NAKED PICTURE OF ME" and everyone had a good laugh.

As for the blink set, it was a great mix of old and new, and we almost ended up in the middle of a mosh pit during Carousel. We ran off as soon as the set had finished to get to the station, and once we got there we walked on to the platform to find Mark Hoppus standing there waiting for the train. Razz I hadn't realised and walked past and my brother just dragged me back. (Turns out he'd got a car to get to the station quicker because he was on the same train back towards London as us.) Got a photo of my brother with Mark, and then my phone decided it didn't want to work when my brother was trying to take one of me with Mark. I didn't really care that I didn't get a photo in the end, it was a cracking night!
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2008-08-25
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:05 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Breanne wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Breanne wrote:
Pretty good so far, yet uneventful, I've just been working, buuuuut I leave this Saturday for senior week at the Jersey Shore!
Are you gonna look at guidos and take pictures of them?
Would you like me to...

Brian is wondering, "Do you even have to ask...?"

he looks so cute Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Haha Well. He IS Brain Fallon. I'm straight, and even I can't disagree he's a good lookin' guy... but, one of my friends says he's my man crush. (If I'm entitled to one, he's mine). haha


And, that's a pretty crazy story Mike. You got to ride with him on a train? I'd be pretty stoked. Heck, I'd be like a kid in a candy store!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

I just spent the whole day doing nothing but napping.

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 pm

redskynight wrote:
I just spent the whole day doing nothing but napping.

Hi.

Hi!

I think that will be my day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I had one margarita at dinner and I'm ready for a nap myself. How I used to gulp down two TGIF Ultimate Margaritas in one sitting back in the day without immediately passing out at the dinner table is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: