A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Signs that you're tired and your grand total of 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours weren't enough:

-Listening to "45" and hysterically laughing upon accidentally singing "flip you on the sea side"

hey, I got the average amount of sleep and that is fucking funny to me.

which should say something about my humor.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Klown wrote:
steph wrote:
Klown wrote:
only occupied now? Pfft, years of lonliness led me to multi-tasking.

Razz i don't even wanna know...

it's easier for guys to multitask that way, though silent

get someone else to help Smile

why haven't i thought of that before? Shocked

Harbortown wrote:
Signs that you're tired and your grand total of 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours weren't enough:

-Listening to "45" and hysterically laughing upon accidentally singing "flip you on the sea side"

Razz go to bed!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:04 pm

steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
i think the thread we need to start is the one for Johan's voice recordings. so we can go back and listen to them whenever we want. Smile
I might be able to this weekend. And a little bit tonight.

Dear Sweden, please stop this from happening. Perhaps a power outage?

This isn't fair. I have nothing to defeat you with Sad

Once I met someone offline and we said if it got awkward we could sign in and chat there while sitting across from each other.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.

stop it.

i would be completely unable to control myself if you said that to me in person.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:08 pm

redskynight wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Signs that you're tired and your grand total of 4 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours weren't enough:

-Listening to "45" and hysterically laughing upon accidentally singing "flip you on the sea side"

hey, I got the average amount of sleep and that is fucking funny to me.

which should say something about my humor.
Well that's just fine, because in the indie action/humor movie I'm playing out in my head you're the weird, quirky girl.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:10 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.

stop it.

i would be completely unable to control myself if you said that to me in person.


In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:10 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
i think the thread we need to start is the one for Johan's voice recordings. so we can go back and listen to them whenever we want. Smile
I might be able to this weekend. And a little bit tonight.

Dear Sweden, please stop this from happening. Perhaps a power outage?

This isn't fair. I have nothing to defeat you with Sad

Once I met someone offline and we said if it got awkward we could sign in and chat there while sitting across from each other.
That's not true, I'm a total sucker for girls with American accents.

Once I met someone offline and we fell in love. Woops.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.

stop it.

i would be completely unable to control myself if you said that to me in person.


In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:



In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.

I would just be happy to waste the rest of the night talking

/true story
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Klown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:



In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.

I would just be happy to waste the rest of the night talking

/true story

Whoa, whoa, whoa, a (slighty) innocent comment? Is Gordon going to be the voice of maturity and sanity all of a sudden? Shocked

I'll have to find out later. I'm going to eat dinner now. Talk to all of you crazy people later! wave
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:19 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, a (slighty) innocent comment? Is Gordon going to be the voice of maturity and sanity all of a sudden? Shocked

I'll have to find out later. I'm going to eat dinner now. Talk to all of you crazy people later! wave

I like to get to know people first Wink

Speak soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Harbortown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.

stop it.

i would be completely unable to control myself if you said that to me in person.


In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.

LOL! It's cus I wouldn't take you seriously AT ALL.


Gordon, knowing the effect an American accent has on you, talking would probably be the same kind of thrill!

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:



Razz go to bed!
Come with me.

stop it.

i would be completely unable to control myself if you said that to me in person.


In real life I'd probably say "Haha Johan you're so funny. Talk to you later." and would go home.

LOL! It's cus I wouldn't take you seriously AT ALL.
Haha that's a fair point, I'm kind of a goofball.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:24 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:



Gordon, knowing the effect an American accent has on you, talking would probably be the same kind of thrill!


Which is why I would happily listen to you tell me about yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Klown wrote:
MMMMM Whiskey. Lovely.

Who all wants postcards from next weekend?

I do! I do!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Remember me to go back through this thread when sober, and take a count of postcards needed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Quote :
Now I've only got this one wish,
that I was good enough to make you forget
the only boy who ever broke your heart,
cause nights like these tear me apart.

Beer tastes like blood.
My mouth is numb,
and I can't make the words i need to say.

She had a weakness for writers, and I,
I was never that good at words anyways.

-Ben Nichols


Hubba hubba.


Last edited by NeverTrustAJunkie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

He lies.

He is good at words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 pm

I know! SO good.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm

It's poetry..actually, it's better than poetry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Quote :
Now I've only got this one wish,
that I was good enough to make you forget
the only boy who ever broke your heart,
cause nights like these tear me apart.

Beer tastes like blood.
My mouth is numb,
and I can't make the words i need to say.

She had a weakness for writers, and I,
I was never that good at words anyways.

-Ben Nichols


Hubba hubba.

I'm melting.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm



Lord help me.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 pm

So..Irish/Sweden tag-team, with Ben Nichols singing in the background..yea?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm

No. Just me and Ben.





Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: