A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6681
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 2:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6681
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
I get the feeling that you put so much effort into being goodhearted to others that you forget yourself. I might be wrong, but either way I can't stress what a sweet lady you seem like.

On a different note, I think chuck taylors have to be considered the national shoe of Sweden. I mean god damn, every single kid and young adult has one. It's eerie. They're everywhere.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
I get the feeling that you put so much effort into being goodhearted to others that you forget yourself. I might be wrong, but either way I can't stress what a sweet lady you seem like.

On a different note, I think chuck taylors have to be considered the national shoe of Sweden. I mean god damn, every single kid and young adult has one. It's eerie. They're everywhere.

I do forget about myself. You're exactly right. And that's one reason why I end up like I do. I take on too much, worry too much, and care too much, but that's just how I've always been. Basically, I'm a well-meaning basketcase! Rolling Eyes But thank you so much for the compliments. They made my day! Very Happy

Chuck Taylors are great shoes! That's funny how they are so popular in Sweden. I have loved Converse since I got my first pair of purple hi-top All Stars when I was in preschool. Love at first sight right there! Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6681
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
I get the feeling that you put so much effort into being goodhearted to others that you forget yourself. I might be wrong, but either way I can't stress what a sweet lady you seem like.

On a different note, I think chuck taylors have to be considered the national shoe of Sweden. I mean god damn, every single kid and young adult has one. It's eerie. They're everywhere.

I do forget about myself. You're exactly right. And that's one reason why I end up like I do. I take on too much, worry too much, and care too much, but that's just how I've always been. Basically, I'm a well-meaning basketcase! Rolling Eyes But thank you so much for the compliments. They made my day! Very Happy

Chuck Taylors are great shoes! That's funny how they are so popular in Sweden. I have loved Converse since I got my first pair of purple hi-top All Stars when I was in preschool. Love at first sight right there! Razz
At least it's not the other way around. It shows your heart is in the right place.

Yeah I have seriously no idea how it happened. It's probably our obsession with all things Americana. Just today I saw three people wearing dark blue sweaters with the American flag on it, they're pretty popular as well at the moment.

What kind of place do you have, Shannon? Do you live in a house?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
I get the feeling that you put so much effort into being goodhearted to others that you forget yourself. I might be wrong, but either way I can't stress what a sweet lady you seem like.

On a different note, I think chuck taylors have to be considered the national shoe of Sweden. I mean god damn, every single kid and young adult has one. It's eerie. They're everywhere.

I do forget about myself. You're exactly right. And that's one reason why I end up like I do. I take on too much, worry too much, and care too much, but that's just how I've always been. Basically, I'm a well-meaning basketcase! Rolling Eyes But thank you so much for the compliments. They made my day! Very Happy

Chuck Taylors are great shoes! That's funny how they are so popular in Sweden. I have loved Converse since I got my first pair of purple hi-top All Stars when I was in preschool. Love at first sight right there! Razz
At least it's not the other way around. It shows your heart is in the right place.

Yeah I have seriously no idea how it happened. It's probably our obsession with all things Americana. Just today I saw three people wearing dark blue sweaters with the American flag on it, they're pretty popular as well at the moment.

What kind of place do you have, Shannon? Do you live in a house?

I don't know if I've seen three people with American flag sweaters in my whole life! How can Sweden love America more than Americans do? That's so funny! Razz

Since I was stupid with credit cards when I was younger and got myself into a huge amount of debt, I still live at home with my parents. It's pathetic, I know, but until I pay these bills off, I'm stuck. It's okay for the most part though because I'm close with my family. And we have a pretty big house in a nice neighborhood, so I have my own space. But my dream house would be a craftsman style cottage on the beach. Now to win the lottery... tongue
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Back to work now. Talk to you guys later! wave
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Later, Shannon!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm having an intense I-don't-want-to-go-to-work complex right now. Except I really should go to work because I would need cash to go to Sacramento on Thursday.

BUT IT'S SUCH A NICE DAY OUTSIDE AND I JUST WANT TO WATCH FREAKS & GEEKS.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6681
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Shannonitis - The condition that compels you to tell Shannon how nice she is whenever she's online

I swear to god I have it.

Aw, thanks little brother! But I'm not really that nice. I try really hard, but I fail a lot of the time.
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

All the nurturing love and joy of the world fills every room you enter and roses bloom wherever your feet tread. True story.

I wish I could be as confident in that statement as you are! I'm doing better today, but after the last few tough days, I think I really needed to hear something positive like that. I really do try hard to be a good person.
I get the feeling that you put so much effort into being goodhearted to others that you forget yourself. I might be wrong, but either way I can't stress what a sweet lady you seem like.

On a different note, I think chuck taylors have to be considered the national shoe of Sweden. I mean god damn, every single kid and young adult has one. It's eerie. They're everywhere.

I do forget about myself. You're exactly right. And that's one reason why I end up like I do. I take on too much, worry too much, and care too much, but that's just how I've always been. Basically, I'm a well-meaning basketcase! Rolling Eyes But thank you so much for the compliments. They made my day! Very Happy

Chuck Taylors are great shoes! That's funny how they are so popular in Sweden. I have loved Converse since I got my first pair of purple hi-top All Stars when I was in preschool. Love at first sight right there! Razz
At least it's not the other way around. It shows your heart is in the right place.

Yeah I have seriously no idea how it happened. It's probably our obsession with all things Americana. Just today I saw three people wearing dark blue sweaters with the American flag on it, they're pretty popular as well at the moment.

What kind of place do you have, Shannon? Do you live in a house?

I don't know if I've seen three people with American flag sweaters in my whole life! How can Sweden love America more than Americans do? That's so funny! Razz

Since I was stupid with credit cards when I was younger and got myself into a huge amount of debt, I still live at home with my parents. It's pathetic, I know, but until I pay these bills off, I'm stuck. It's okay for the most part though because I'm close with my family. And we have a pretty big house in a nice neighborhood, so I have my own space. But my dream house would be a craftsman style cottage on the beach. Now to win the lottery... tongue
Haha, we've always looked up to other cultures and drawn inspiration from them. Being that we're so far north, our traditions and customs have usually been influenced by other cultures.

I don't think it's pathetic. Unfortunate if anything. I'm terrible with money and I feared I've gotten myself into a little bit of a pickle too. As long as we've got our health, eh!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Just me...or are some people getting just a tad embarrassing over the whole Ian Perkins thing...I actually felt embarrassed reading that thread, and others discussing him. If some people are so qualified, why are they sitting in their basements doing fuck all....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Klown wrote:
Just me...or are some people getting just a tad embarrassing over the whole Ian Perkins thing...I actually felt embarrassed reading that thread, and others discussing him. If some people are so qualified, why are they sitting in their basements doing fuck all....


I agree, people are definitely getting too hot over it. He's played what, three shows with the band so far? Let the man ease into it. If a year or two down the line, he's still having trouble getting accustomed to playing live, then maybe it's time to start getting concerned. But it's way too early to judge Ian's performance at all.




So, guys, is anyone else experiencing a heat wave?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Yeah, heat wave here as well, in N.Ireland. Thankfully it seems to be easing over the next few days. It's strange, but I could stick the heat in the Everglades so much easier than this, and it's so much cooler here, it's just we have such a dry air, and it's horrible.

I don't take well to heat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm

The air over here is horribly, horribly humid. Just awful.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

People need to be quiet about Ian. The guys want him to tour with the band, so why should anyone have a problem with it? And like Matt said, it's only been a few shows! Jeez Louise! Rolling Eyes

It is so freakin' hot here today too! It got up to 94 and then we had some rain that cooled it down about 20 degrees. Now it's so sticky outside I just want to stay in. Summer has arrived.

In other news, I had to shoo a snake out of the garage this afternoon. I almost had a heart attack! affraid
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I think that is going to be the problem more and more, old fans with the attitude that they have been here from the start, and know better, and new fans jumping on board, trying to catch up on 'being a superfan'. Trust me, the fanclub will make it 10 times worse, people paying money, will increase their sense of entitlement...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Sense of entitlement be damned, I want that fan club! T-shirts, free vinyl, tickets? I'd sell a sibling for that.


Last edited by MattL on Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

someone here knows how to sell a paperless ticket???
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Klown wrote:
I think that is going to be the problem more and more, old fans with the attitude that they have been here from the start, and know better, and new fans jumping on board, trying to catch up on 'being a superfan'. Trust me, the fanclub will make it 10 times worse, people paying money, will increase their sense of entitlement...

I agree. Everyone just needs to chill a bit. The band know what will work and what won't, so rather than us discussing problems that may or may not arise we should sit back and enjoy the music.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

plugga wrote:
someone here knows how to sell a paperless ticket???

Ebay and then email the e-ticket to them? I'm not sure scratch
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
someone here knows how to sell a paperless ticket???

Ebay and then email the e-ticket to them? I'm not sure scratch

it has my name on it scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Klown wrote:
I think that is going to be the problem more and more, old fans with the attitude that they have been here from the start, and know better, and new fans jumping on board, trying to catch up on 'being a superfan'. Trust me, the fanclub will make it 10 times worse, people paying money, will increase their sense of entitlement...

Why can't people just enjoy the music and forget about everything else? I think all of the guys are terrific, Ian included, and I respect them all as people as well as musicians. But ultimately it's all about the music. None of us are entitled to anything, whether we have been a fan forever or for a couple of years, or just since yesterday. People need to grow up a little, I think.


Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

MattL wrote:
Sense of entitlement be damned, I want that fan club! T-shirts, free vinyl, tickets? I'd sell a sibling for that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
someone here knows how to sell a paperless ticket???

Ebay and then email the e-ticket to them? I'm not sure scratch

it has my name on it scratch

Sell them your identity too? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: