A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 am

My signed deluxe arrived from Play.com today. As for the signatures, Alex R.'s has an extra something underneath (looks like a 217?).

Here its is:



_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 am

Does indeed look like 217, maybe he was numbering the slipcases?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:59 am

Just got my copy in the post. All signed and looking ace but it doesn't have the 216 on it.

Awesome to finally read all the notes and see the artwork / lyrics booklet.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 am

Here is another one with a number (found on Facebook), but is it a /59 or a 159? As mine is 217, rather than /217, I'm not sure. As some are clearly not numbered, I wonder how many they did number.



_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1578
Join date : 2010-05-26
Age : 25
Location : Luxembourg / Spain

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm

many of them seem to be numbered:
http://instagram.com/p/NVf-afFfHB/
http://instagram.com/p/NVmS08g2I5/
http://instagram.com/p/NYC1xEzWnf/

maybe Ian was bored and wanted to contribute to all that signing, so he numbered them Razz
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Bea wrote:
many of them seem to be numbered:
http://instagram.com/p/NVf-afFfHB/
http://instagram.com/p/NVmS08g2I5/
http://instagram.com/p/NYC1xEzWnf/

maybe Ian was bored and wanted to contribute to all that signing, so he numbered them Razz

true, and there is one on eBay numbered 190, and one of the above ones is in the 300s, so I wondered how far the numbering went

_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
bt211
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 254
Join date : 2010-10-25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

I went a little overboard Very Happy and pre-ordered the deluxe CD softpack, blue vinyl and limited edition super deluxe. The CD softpack and blue vinyl shipped on Thursday with estimated delivery on Monday. The Super Deluxe is shipped from a different company, haven't heard anything about that yet.
I am enjoying the NPR stream for now while waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 31
Location : Wigan, England

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:27 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Here is another one with a number (found on Facebook), but is it a /59 or a 159? As mine is 217, rather than /217, I'm not sure. As some are clearly not numbered, I wonder how many they did number.



This is my picture
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2008-11-20
Location : Liverpool UK

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I've not got a number on mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody


Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 55
Location : midlands uk

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 pm

i have 2 of them ( one for a US friend as he couldnt order from play.com) neither are numbered
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody


Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 55
Location : midlands uk

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 pm

got the uk box today.....its a big box !
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3223
Join date : 2009-04-03
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 pm

brucesboots wrote:
got the uk box today.....its a big box !

worth it?

_________________
Alexander
www.gaslightanthem.org    |    www.twitter.com/TGArecord
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody


Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 55
Location : midlands uk

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
brucesboots wrote:
got the uk box today.....its a big box !

worth it?


being honest....NO not really
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 950
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 37
Location : Union, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

So...I got home today to find a big package from "punkrockmusic.com". That's odd, I thought... I cancelled my infinite merch order a day or two after I placed it. They refunded my money.

Inside: a T-shirt and a copy of the regular CD, with the old order number. Clearly they sent it out erroneously. I should return it right?

Then, there was a pink slip of paper in the mail. It was a missed delivery notice for my Interpunk order. Apparently they sent it signature guarantee. So I raced over to the post office - and the guy at the counter said "Sorry, you have to come back tomorrow. That truck won't be back until 4:45 and we close at 5. Sorry."

ARRRRGH!
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm

Does anyone have any idea if they shipped the US deluxe autographed versions yet that was through Gaslight's website? A bit odd that it's two days after the release date and still no conformation.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Nobody seems to know anything about the Super Deluxe CD's. Crap, I spent $67 on that it would be nice to at least get it this week.

Fortunately though like I said in another thread or somewhere on Facebook - at least I got the music already. This is just extra. But still...this was a pre-order, I thought at worst I'd get it on release day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Nobody seems to know anything about the Super Deluxe CD's. Crap, I spent $67 on that it would be nice to at least get it this week.

Fortunately though like I said in another thread or somewhere on Facebook - at least I got the music already. This is just extra. But still...this was a pre-order, I thought at worst I'd get it on release day.

from the has my CD been posted yet?, etc. thread in the Discussion about the band section:

Sarah, Jul 25 12:18 (PDT):
Hello, Stephanie!
Unfortunately, due to shipping issues with the autographed bookplate stickers while the band was on the road, the “Handwritten” Super Deluxe editions were not able to be shipped out before release day. You can expect your copy to ship soon, we anticipate next week, and appreciate your understanding with this delay.
Thank you,
Sarah

Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 pm

blugel wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
Nobody seems to know anything about the Super Deluxe CD's. Crap, I spent $67 on that it would be nice to at least get it this week.

Fortunately though like I said in another thread or somewhere on Facebook - at least I got the music already. This is just extra. But still...this was a pre-order, I thought at worst I'd get it on release day.

from the has my CD been posted yet?, etc. thread in the Discussion about the band section:

Sarah, Jul 25 12:18 (PDT):
Hello, Stephanie!
Unfortunately, due to shipping issues with the autographed bookplate stickers while the band was on the road, the “Handwritten” Super Deluxe editions were not able to be shipped out before release day. You can expect your copy to ship soon, we anticipate next week, and appreciate your understanding with this delay.
Thank you,
Sarah


oh cool. can't wait to get it. thanks for that update!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Bonus content question: In the liner notes it says "Access even more content: Go to http://www.gaslightanthem.co.uk/handwritten with this CD in your computer to access exclusive content." I'm using Linux so this won't work for me - what am I missing out on? Is it anything I won't have seen before?
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

I don't think I'm going to keep mine and rather than cancel my order does anyone want to just buy the super deluxe autographed order from me?
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 pm


rubberducky wrote:
I don't think I'm going to keep mine and rather than cancel my order does anyone want to just buy the super deluxe order from me?


Is it the signed version? I'm interested. As I'm in the U.K the online shop wouldn't even let me buy it when I tried (only American and Canada). Thanks
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 pm

yeah it's the autographed copy
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Cool if you could send me a message with the price please. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2996
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Camus wrote:
Bonus content question: In the liner notes it says "Access even more content: Go to http://www.gaslightanthem.co.uk/handwritten with this CD in your computer to access exclusive content." I'm using Linux so this won't work for me - what am I missing out on? Is it anything I won't have seen before?

Wait, do you have the super deluxe already?

_________________
Shelby

Shows I've been to (if anyone actually cares)::
 
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:20 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Camus wrote:
Bonus content question: In the liner notes it says "Access even more content: Go to http://www.gaslightanthem.co.uk/handwritten with this CD in your computer to access exclusive content." I'm using Linux so this won't work for me - what am I missing out on? Is it anything I won't have seen before?

Wait, do you have the super deluxe already?

No, this was just the normal deluxe version. I didn't get a bundle or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   

Back to top Go down
 
Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Casey's Handwritten Letters Released 4/06/10
» JK Rowling is generous--but not to the McCanns any more
» Chuck Schuldiner
» Misc World News............
» Free Deluxe Lact-Aid Nurser Training System - TAKEN

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: