A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cheddar88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-12
Location : Flemington, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Is anyone else having trouble even placing the order? I am getting stuck with a message saying I haven't selected a shipping method... but I have! The order shows $57.95 which includes the shipping. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm

cheddar88 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble even placing the order? I am getting stuck with a message saying I haven't selected a shipping method... but I have! The order shows $57.95 which includes the shipping. Thoughts?

Yeah I had that problem about 5 times then finally decided to enter my credit card # rather than go through PayPal and it worked fine first try.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 pm

SirBrad wrote:
cheddar88 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble even placing the order? I am getting stuck with a message saying I haven't selected a shipping method... but I have! The order shows $57.95 which includes the shipping. Thoughts?

Yeah I had that problem about 5 times then finally decided to enter my credit card # rather than go through PayPal and it worked fine first try.

I went through selecting credit card not paypal and it was gonna let me through without entering my credit card info (it was in no way saved on the site and never asked me for it). Probably should have just let it haha but I went back and used paypal to be sure the order happened.
Back to top Go down
cheddar88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-12
Location : Flemington, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Ok, I will try. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cheddar88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-12
Location : Flemington, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 pm

That seemed to work. While I was looking for their contact info I made the discovery that this company is 10.6 miles from my house. I am in 08822 and they are in 08833 in New Jersey. Might apply for a job.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 950
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 37
Location : Union, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 am

I'll point out they also now have the Deluxe CD up for sale on its own:

http://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17763
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am


is there a deluxe vinyl pre-sale anywhere that i have missed? cause that is what i am waiting for!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
cheddar88 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble even placing the order? I am getting stuck with a message saying I haven't selected a shipping method... but I have! The order shows $57.95 which includes the shipping. Thoughts?

Yeah I had that problem about 5 times then finally decided to enter my credit card # rather than go through PayPal and it worked fine first try.

I went through selecting credit card not paypal and it was gonna let me through without entering my credit card info (it was in no way saved on the site and never asked me for it). Probably should have just let it haha but I went back and used paypal to be sure the order happened.

That's exactly what happened with me. I didn't want to go through PayPal because I wanted to use a different card than the one I have saved with them, but oh well, at least I got to place my order! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:58 am

steph wrote:

is there a deluxe vinyl pre-sale anywhere that i have missed? cause that is what i am waiting for!

Are they even doing a deluxe vinyl? scratch I don't remember that being mentioned, just the CD format. But no, there isn't a preorder available on their merch store for the Handwritten vinyl by itself at all.
Back to top Go down
thomas94
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Klown wrote:
I quite like the shirt.....

I don't know...it's just a bit blah for me. It's okay, I don't hate it or anything, but I just think it could have been better. I do like it more than the album cover one though. But who cares?! Cool poster and even cooler vinyl! cheers

That's why I couldn't decide to order any deluxe bundle so far...the shirt is what you pay a higher part of the bundle price for, just don't wanted to pay for a shirt I don't like.

I'm gonna wait if there'll be another bundle in the next days. Several people asked that to El Jefe on Facebook, he didn't answer anyway..guess he doesn't even know about that too..

Anyboy knowing how many bundles they offered last album?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 950
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 37
Location : Union, NJ

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 am

I'm with a couple of you guys. I'll probably order the vinyl by itself and hold out for a shirt or poster at a show. The bundles so far don't do much for me...
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 am

Did all you that ordered from Infinite Merch get an email confirmation? I didn't so I was just wondering. Shows up under my orders online.

Another thing, if you're worried about a better bundle showing up in the future I am sure you'd be able to cancel an order with Infinite Merch if you wanted to. It's not like they're shipping them out anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Joe Thumb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

SirBrad wrote:
Did all you that ordered from Infinite Merch get an email confirmation? I didn't so I was just wondering. Shows up under my orders online.

Another thing, if you're worried about a better bundle showing up in the future I am sure you'd be able to cancel an order with Infinite Merch if you wanted to. It's not like they're shipping them out anytime soon.
no email confirmation delivered
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:41 am

Joe Thumb wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
Did all you that ordered from Infinite Merch get an email confirmation? I didn't so I was just wondering. Shows up under my orders online.

Another thing, if you're worried about a better bundle showing up in the future I am sure you'd be able to cancel an order with Infinite Merch if you wanted to. It's not like they're shipping them out anytime soon.
no email confirmation delivered

Same for me, although since I used PayPal, I did get a payment conformation through them.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody


Posts : 963
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 54
Location : midlands uk

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

am i correct in saying this is what has been released so far, this is starting to look mad.

I think if other colours do turn up now they will be later presses.



so at the moment this is what i beleive has been released



1. regular cd

2. delux cd ( US and UK, might have different case,book,package)

3. signed delux cd from play.com (UK)

4. super delux box (UK?)

5. bundle (el jefe poster, T shirt, cd) official from TGA store

6. bundle (el jefe poster, T shirt, LP (1st 200 blue) official TGA store

7. LP would presume to be black from Amazon, Shopradio, Banquet(says import so presume the US import)

8. there was also a T shirt / delux cd bundle offer , but think thats gone now (crap T shirt)

9. cd and 45 single offer from shopradio.



then there will be promos and a new single prob handwritten


Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson


Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:09 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Joe Thumb wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
Did all you that ordered from Infinite Merch get an email confirmation? I didn't so I was just wondering. Shows up under my orders online.

Another thing, if you're worried about a better bundle showing up in the future I am sure you'd be able to cancel an order with Infinite Merch if you wanted to. It's not like they're shipping them out anytime soon.
no email confirmation delivered

Same for me, although since I used PayPal, I did get a payment conformation through them.

thanks both of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

brucesboots wrote:
am i correct in saying this is what has been released so far, this is starting to look mad.

I think if other colours do turn up now they will be later presses.



so at the moment this is what i beleive has been released



1. regular cd

2. delux cd ( US and UK, might have different case,book,package)

3. signed delux cd from play.com (UK)

4. super delux box (UK?)

5. bundle (el jefe poster, T shirt, cd) official from TGA store

6. bundle (el jefe poster, T shirt, LP (1st 200 blue) official TGA store

7. LP would presume to be black from Amazon, Shopradio, Banquet(says import so presume the US import)

8. there was also a T shirt / delux cd bundle offer , but think thats gone now (crap T shirt)

9. cd and 45 single offer from shopradio.



then there will be promos and a new single prob handwritten



I think SRC also has an LP/7" combo, but other than that, I think you got everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:31 pm

SRC is just the chance to buy 45 as well, for an extra $5
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 601
Join date : 2011-01-17
Age : 20
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WHY OH WHY DID I SPEND $50 ON THE LAST EL JEFE OLD HAUNTS POSTER 2 DAYS AGO???!!

I'LL HATE MYSELF FOREVER FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THIS :'(
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:16 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WHY OH WHY DID I SPEND $50 ON THE LAST EL JEFE OLD HAUNTS POSTER 2 DAYS AGO???!!

I'LL HATE MYSELF FOREVER FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THIS :'(

Sad
Back to top Go down
holdsteady82
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Sorry to vent, but I'm frustrated and flat out pissed off with the way the band/label have been releasing information. I check TGA's facebook everyday (multiple times a day) looking for an announcement that a vinyl pre order is available. Despite doing so, it's looking like I'll probably still end up missing out on the 1st pressing/limited vinyl. Upon discovering the availability of the blue vinyl from infinite (which I only became aware of from you guys on this site) I immediately placed a order last night (which was no bargain btw), but I'll probably end up missing out on the blue vinyl, as my order was around 315 or so. So basically, I likely spent $57 for a blue vinyl that I won't even get, which would almost be a complete waste because I really don't care about the tshirt/poster.....I just wanted the limited vinyl.

The other thing is, I noticed in an above post someone said there was apparently a blue vinyl bundle available on TGA website. When was this because I didn't see it and it's not up now (there's cd bundles, but nothing for vinyl that I can see)? Why wouldn't this be announced on their facebook upon availability?

Does anyone know if the blue vinyl is available anywhere else (or if it will be in the future)?

Sorry about the lengthy post venting, but it is ridiculous!

P.S. Btw, I've been posting on this site for a couple of years, but had to create a new username which is why this is my first post.


Last edited by holdsteady82 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:44 pm

As was said last night, order numbers mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1494
Join date : 2010-05-06
Location : Back In The Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 pm

holdsteady82 wrote:
Sorry to vent, but I'm frustrated and flat out pissed off with the way the band/label have been releasing information. I check TGA's facebook everyday (multiple times a day) looking for an announcement that a vinyl pre order is available. Despite doing so, it's looking like I'll probably still end up missing out on the 1st pressing/limited vinyl. Upon discovering the availability of the blue vinyl from infinite (which I only became aware of from you guys on this site) I immediately placed a order last night (which was no bargain btw), but I'll probably end up missing out on the blue vinyl, as my order was around 315 or so. So basically, I likely spent $57 for a blue vinyl that I won't even get, which would almost be a complete waste because I really don't care about the tshirt/poster.....I just wanted the limited vinyl.

The other thing is, I noticed in an above post someone said there was apparently a blue vinyl bundle available on TGA website. When was this because I didn't see it and it's not up now (there's cd bundles, but nothing for vinyl that I can see)? Why wouldn't this be announced on their facebook upon availability?

Does anyone know if the blue vinyl is available anywhere else (or if it will be in the future)?

Sorry about the lengthy post venting, but it is ridiculous!

Infinitemerch is the offical pre-order for the band. No one really knows anything about how many blue copies are being pressed so I wouldn't jump to conclusions about your order. Also see the link below.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2786292
Back to top Go down
moodydan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-10-26
Age : 38
Location : Versailles, KY

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:37 pm

I held out because the Infinitemerch deal was not very good, in my opinion. I like the shirt and would like to have the blue first pressing, but I'll see them next month in Nashville and I can get a shirt then. If the entire first pressing is blue, I seriously doubt that only 200 (where did that number come from anyway? That's the amount of bundles infinitemerch was alotted, right?) are being pressed. Chances are, the posters are more limited than the LP, and it makes sense that the bundles would go up first to try and push more product before allowing for single items to be purchased.

Or, I'm completely wrong, but I'm comfortable with that. Whatever pressing I get will sound great, and I can always pick up a blue somewhere on the internet later. They'll be available later, I'm sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

El Jefe mentioned the number about the vinyl
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions   

Back to top Go down
 
Handwritten: misc. Deluxe Editions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Casey's Handwritten Letters Released 4/06/10
» JK Rowling is generous--but not to the McCanns any more
» Chuck Schuldiner
» Misc World News............
» Free Deluxe Lact-Aid Nurser Training System - TAKEN

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Vinyl, CDs & Trading-
Jump to: