A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Plugga! I forgot to mention it earlier but my aunt and uncle are in Italy right now! Go find them!

aaaw where are theeeey

Florence is their home base for the trip, but I guess they will be traveling all over!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
America's Got Talent has some really weird people. REALLY weird. I'm a little disturbed by this. No

Well, America is full of weirdos...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
America's Got Talent has some really weird people. REALLY weird. I'm a little disturbed by this. No

Well, America is full of weirdos...

Don't I know it! America - home of weirdos and idiots. That is my deep thought for the day. elephant
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I got emotional watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q-WZ5oaMaLM#!
I am a sweetheart deep inside. very deep. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:38 pm

plugga wrote:
I got emotional watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q-WZ5oaMaLM#!

I've been wanting to watch this!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:

I've been wanting to watch this!

do it!!!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Plugga, I just watched "I Love Lisa" last night and realized your avatar was a still from it. One of the best Simpsons episodes ever. "Whether you are trying to get a woman or crack a nut, the key is persistence"!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Plugga, I just watched "I Love Lisa" last night and realized your avatar was a still from it. One of the best Simpsons episodes ever. "Whether you are trying to get a woman or crack a nut, the key is persistence"!

Clap Clap hilarious.

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:02 pm

i swear, every time i check out "Spam", you guys are talking about burritos again. one track minds!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Leave me alone Lisa I'm trying to play George Washington!

Uhhh Ralph?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

steph wrote:
i swear, every time i check out "Spam", you guys are talking about burritos again. one track minds!

Burritos are liiiife! cheers

There are worse things to be obsessed with...aren't there? scratch Razz

How are you tonight, Steph? We had thunderstorms off and on all day, so that was pretty cool. But getting drenched by the rain is not! And...my dog killed a possum this morning and brought it to my dad in the garage like it was a toy or something. No
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
that is totally fine but stil shaming=no bueno.
I agree!

My point is that letting weight issues be a taboo subject isn't the way to go. At the same time though it IS difficult. I used to be about 50 pounds heavier and everyone just kinda pretended like it wasn't there, but when someone did I'd just push it out of my head because I didn't want to face the uncomfortable and change my lifestyle. It has to come from the inside, but I don't really agree with the whole fat acceptance thing that's going on right now.

i don't see as much fat acceptance as you do. i think people are still looked down on for being overweight/thought of as lazy/etc. there are plenty of overweight people, and people may have resigned themselves to being overweight, but i still think it's more of a stigma. also, not everyone's weight gain is for the same reasons. yeah, some people say they are "big boned" or whatever, but people have thyroid issues and shit that are not exactly in their control, too. i think people just need to worry about themselves.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh my gosh. There is a grandma on AGT that is rapping about horny teenage boys. Shocked WHAT IS THIS?!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

steph wrote:

How are you tonight, Steph? We had thunderstorms off and on all day, so that was pretty cool. But getting drenched by the rain is not! And...my dog killed a possum this morning and brought it to my dad in the garage like it was a toy or something. No

Razz they are good, i'm in a burritos-for-breakfast phase lately.

i'm okay, woman, how are you? i just realized my shoulders are getting tan from being outside Sad i wish we had thunderstorms here *sigh*

aww, that's gross Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

Razz they are good, i'm in a burritos-for-breakfast phase lately.

i'm okay, woman, how are you? i just realized my shoulders are getting tan from being outside Sad i wish we had thunderstorms here *sigh*

aww, that's gross Sad

I know! Scooby likes killing things. Sad He thinks he is a two year old wolf. Why do these animals keep coming into our backyard? Why?!

I'm doing okay, I've just been in kind of a weird mood today. I think I'm going to get a t-shirt that says "I am weird today" and I will wear it proudly. geek Haha, I don't know what's up with me, I'm just goofy today. Rolling Eyes

I don't like breakfast burritos. I hate eggs! Evil or Very Mad What do you eat in a breakfast burrito if you are vegan? No meat, no eggs, no cheese... What's your recipe?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:24 pm

how is fat mike's daughter so cute???? HOW???
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm

I don't like breakfast burritos. I hate eggs! Evil or Very Mad What do you eat in a breakfast burrito if you are vegan? No meat, no eggs, no cheese... What's your recipe?

oh, i hate eggs, too, blech. never liked em.
i don't have a recipe yet! i'm still learning to cook quite a bit, so i'm partially relying on frozen, packaged foods til i get better! i'm just eating these frozen burritos by a company called "Amy's" lately. they're really good, and they're not all vegan, either. they've got rice and beans and tofu and other stuff. the thing with tofu is, you have to know how to cook it well, otherwise it's just a mushy blob of nothing, like worse than eggs.

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:26 pm

ahh, we have coyotes around here, so i am more paranoid about my dogs being eaten by coyotes than by them eating anything. but that's still gross that he's bringing you dead animals Razz

sometimes i just randomly feel like i'm in a weird mood too, as long as it's a happy weird, not depressing weird mood, then it's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

plugga wrote:

Razz i haven't seen her, but that is a mystery.

isn't he the one who told the story about being at a show back in the day where some girl was getting raped??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

I have always hated eggs too! Add that to your list of similarities. I swear, sometimes I think you are just the x-rated version of me! Razz

Oh, I know Amy's food! My mom has celiac disease, she can't eat gluten, and that company makes some gluten-free foods that she likes. And Jenna loves Amy's cheese ravioli. Gag, I think it stinks though.

Do you like to cook? I can cook and I think I'm pretty good at it, but I don't really enjoy it all that much. I always make a huge mess!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

isn't he the one who told the story about being at a show back in the day where some girl was getting raped??

no clue, but that is kinda horrible if it's true No
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I have always hated eggs too! Add that to your list of similarities. I swear, sometimes I think you are just the x-rated version of me! Razz

Oh, I know Amy's food! My mom has celiac disease, she can't eat gluten, and that company makes some gluten-free foods that she likes. And Jenna loves Amy's cheese ravioli. Gag, I think it stinks though.

Do you like to cook? I can cook and I think I'm pretty good at it, but I don't really enjoy it all that much. I always make a huge mess!

High Five R-rated, maybe, not X-rated, i'm not that bad! Razz

oh yeah, i remember you telling me that about your mom. yeah, my experience w/ Amy's food is that it's either a hit or a miss! but some really good stuff there.

i'm starting to enjoy cooking more, i think i'll like it more and more as i get better and learn how to cook more things Smile

what's the best thing you can cook?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 pm

steph wrote:

ahh, we have coyotes around here, so i am more paranoid about my dogs being eaten by coyotes than by them eating anything. but that's still gross that he's bringing you dead animals Razz

sometimes i just randomly feel like i'm in a weird mood too, as long as it's a happy weird, not depressing weird mood, then it's all good Smile

I think my dog would kill a coyote. He's a really good, sweet dog most of the time, but he is so animal aggressive it's not even funny. He will kill any animal in his path, or try his best at least. I call him Psycho Killer, like The Talking Heads song. He only brings the dead animals to my dad though, thank goodness! If he brought them to me I would probably start screaming and very possibly cry. Sad

Yeah, I'm not in a depressed weird mood, luckily, just plain weird. I'm depressed enough in life, I'll take weird over that any day! Maybe tomorrow I'll be crazy happy, but that's not usually how it works with me. Sigh... I'm just very extreme, and when I'm stressed out, it gets way worse. And I have been stressed out for years, and it's not going to get better anytime soon. Drama seems to find me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

plugga wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:

no clue, but that is kinda horrible if it's true No

http://www.pinpointmusic.com/cokie-the-clown-sxsw-2010-fat-mike/
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

steph wrote:

High Five R-rated, maybe, not X-rated, i'm not that bad! Razz

oh yeah, i remember you telling me that about your mom. yeah, my experience w/ Amy's food is that it's either a hit or a miss! but some really good stuff there.

i'm starting to enjoy cooking more, i think i'll like it more and more as i get better and learn how to cook more things Smile

what's the best thing you can cook?

Haha, okay, we'll go with R-rated. If Mike's around we might have to bump that up though. Wink

I make really good Mexican food. I think fajitas are my favorite. I use a lot of spices and peppers in my food though, so it's too hot for some people. I love spicy food! I am also a pretty good baker, but Jenna is the cooking expert in our family. She loves it. Our mom is a good cook too, but Jenna is the only one who loves to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next