A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers

that's the same way i think about my third nipple. it just makes me unique.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5604
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Sorry, I just had a bad day....but I am not going to go into it for fear of it turning into pitty me.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers

that's the same way i think about my third nipple. it just makes me unique.

Haha, a nubbin! (Like Chandler on Friends.) Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:34 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Sorry, I just had a bad day....but I am not going to go into it for fear of it turning into pitty me.

Clap for the second part of that sentence.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers

that's the same way i think about my third nipple. it just makes me unique.

Haha, a nubbin! (Like Chandler on Friends.) Razz

Razz imma be disappointed if someone hasn't been like "uhh...are you for real" next time i log on!

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon May 14, 2012 10:42 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers

that's the same way i think about my third nipple. it just makes me unique.

Haha, a nubbin! (Like Chandler on Friends.) Razz

Razz imma be disappointed if someone hasn't been like "uhh...are you for real" next time i log on!


lol! Wait for Mike or Laurence. They won't be able to resist!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 am

JimmyB wrote:
I mean, People consider 5'7'' short for a guy...and I am only an inch taller.

fuck you. Im 5'4.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:23 am

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
MAD MEN IS GREAT AND I WANT DON DRAPER'S LIVING ROOM.


They have mad men line clothing now.

GIVE ME THE LINK
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:26 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I feel embarrssed...I am around 5'8''-5' 9''

who gives a fuck. quit making it sound like everyone in the world is trying to make you feel bad about every aspect of yourself.



But he really thinks the world is trying to make him feel bad about himself. He's not trying to make it sound like anything.


I don't do a height check on guys. Probably cus everyone's taller than me. Which is why I need to start wearing Gene Simmons-style platform boots to shows so I can see when I don't get front row.


Last edited by NeverTrustAJunkie on Tue May 15, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:27 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
MAD MEN IS GREAT AND I WANT DON DRAPER'S LIVING ROOM.


They have mad men line clothing now.

GIVE ME THE LINK

Oh, ive never really looked, but heres an artical about it

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/06/mad_men_banana_republic.html

Banana republic is doing it.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 am

Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
MAD MEN IS GREAT AND I WANT DON DRAPER'S LIVING ROOM.


They have mad men line clothing now.

GIVE ME THE LINK

Oh, ive never really looked, but heres an artical about it

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2011/06/mad_men_banana_republic.html

Banana republic is doing it.


Thank you.

I'm really not down with bowties. Sad
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 am

Quote :
You think you're pretty hot
In your pork pie hat
But...Rudie can't fail
Look out, look out...
Sky juice!...10 cents a bottle!

Sky juice? WHAT? I Google'd it and it means "water"? What is going on.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 4:14 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Meeting a girl for drinks on thursday, should be good, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

scratch you're gonna have to spell it out for us, Chief.

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Would anyone really make fun of a guy for being 5'8" - 5'9"? And who cares if they do? That's their problem because they must be insecure about themselves to pick on someone else. I jokingly call people midgets all the time because I'm a giant, but I would never say anything consciously mean about someone's height.

it's like being embarrassed of your baby pictures. who cares.

Haha, that's a good analogy! Although I have a few baby pictures I may be just slightly embarrassed of! But I'm not self-conscious of my height, even though I tower over pretty much everybody. It just makes me unique, and unique is good! cheers

that's the same way i think about my third nipple. it just makes me unique.

Haha, a nubbin! (Like Chandler on Friends.) Razz

Razz imma be disappointed if someone hasn't been like "uhh...are you for real" next time i log on!


lol! Wait for Mike or Laurence. They won't be able to resist!

Could you be any more ridiculous? Razz
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 am

Harbortown wrote:
For the longest time I thought I was 6 feet tall. But then I found out I'm actually 182 cm tall, which is 5.97112861 feet, or 5 feet 11 21⁄32 inches. It broke my heart.

I used to be 182 cm as well, which was cool 'cause I like Blink. Now I'm 6.1.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

You are TALL!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 6:50 am

I guess we Swedes are quite tall in general. Most of my friends are around the same height as me.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 am

I'd love sweden then haha!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:01 am

Bet you would! My parents are going to Italy this weekend. Jealous.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 am

Aw! Whereabouts??
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:10 am

Mostly around Naples and that area. Think they're going to Rome for a couple of days too.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 am

Aw naples is beautiful, just really chaotic Razz
They chose the right month to visit rome, before it gets unbearably hot
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 am

Why is it chaotic?
Yeah, I think that's why they chosed to go there now.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:27 am

Oh they,ll see! They are the nicest people but they tend to be really loud and stuff, just like almost everyone here in the south Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 15, 2012 7:33 am

Haha, I see. Guess they'll be alright. As long as my dad doesn't go all Peter Griffin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: