A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Haha, I don't know how good I am! Responsible comes easy, but trying to do the right thing all the time isn't as simple. I have to be a good role model for the kids, so I guess that keeps me in line. Razz

Nah, you're still young. You don't have to lie about your age yet. Razz Talk to me in a couple of years. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:02 pm

What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I don't know how good I am! Responsible comes easy, but trying to do the right thing all the time isn't as simple. I have to be a good role model for the kids, so I guess that keeps me in line. Razz

Nah, you're still young. You don't have to lie about your age yet. Razz Talk to me in a couple of years. Rolling Eyes

whatever you say, Saint Shannon Razz

i am only a year and a half younger than you!

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked


pretty much!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:07 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked

I'm sober too!
Physics. But i don't want to, duh.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:10 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, I don't know how good I am! Responsible comes easy, but trying to do the right thing all the time isn't as simple. I have to be a good role model for the kids, so I guess that keeps me in line. Razz

Nah, you're still young. You don't have to lie about your age yet. Razz Talk to me in a couple of years. Rolling Eyes

whatever you say, Saint Shannon Razz

i am only a year and a half younger than you!

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked


pretty much!

Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked

I'm sober too!
Physics. But i don't want to, duh.

Eww, physics. I can't help you there! I never took physics because I had such horrible biology and chemistry teachers, they turned me off of science completely. They hated me and I hated them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:12 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile
Steph, but the Jack Daniels outside, now.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:14 pm

No, Jack is fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile

It did! I was never that bad at all, but Jenna was definitely the "good girl" in our family. I'm too quick to fight with people and cause problems. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:16 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile
Steph, but the Jack Daniels outside, now.

is that how you treat your friends? hmm?
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:19 pm

steph wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile
Steph, but the Jack Daniels outside, now.

is that how you treat your friends? hmm?

You are in the agressive mood from the alchohol, after this you will start to speak and type foreign languages!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:20 pm

i don't wanna move out of the bay area. Sad waaahhh. /complaining

hi, all.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Hey Mac! I don't blame you. The bay area is wonderful! I love you
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:22 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
steph wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:


Ahahaha, nobody has ever called me a saint before! Jenna would be rolling on the floor laughing if she knew that you said that.

Time to take up drinking! Oh wait, I have to go back to work soon. And I don't let myself get drunk. So much for that plan. Rolling Eyes

haha, i said that cause i knew it would humor you Smile
Steph, but the Jack Daniels outside, now.

is that how you treat your friends? hmm?

You are in the agressive mood from the alchohol, after this you will start to speak and type foreign languages!

Razz it's 11 am here, i am sober! this is just the way i am Smile but that would be awesome if i could speak foreign languages just by drinking Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm

redskynight wrote:
i don't wanna move out of the bay area. Sad waaahhh. /complaining

hi, all.

i don't have any sympathy for you. at least you get to live there now.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Adios guys, I have to go back to work. It's a short day though, I will be home in a couple of hours, just in time for the Twitter chat! Yea!

wave
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Bye dude! Have fun.

Yeah, one bottle of wine down..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Adios guys, I have to go back to work. It's a short day though, I will be home in a couple of hours, just in time for the Twitter chat! Yea!

wave

wave
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm

bye, shannon!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked

excuse me I am always sober too Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey Mac! I don't blame you. The bay area is wonderful! I love you

it really iiisssss. my brother and i went into the city (sf) yesterday and walking around the castro reminded me of what i love about it. i'm gonna miss oakland more, though.

steph wrote:
redskynight wrote:
i don't wanna move out of the bay area. Sad waaahhh. /complaining

hi, all.

i don't have any sympathy for you. at least you get to live there now.

it's not my fault the only school that offered me a scholarship was in the bay! Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked

excuse me I am always sober too Razz

yeah, but the difference is, you seem drunk when you are sober.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What do you need to learn, Matt?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ISN'T DRUNK? Shocked

excuse me I am always sober too Razz

yeah, but the difference is, you seem drunk when you are sober.

that is also very true and I am sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Hmmm..I want JD now..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: