A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYGyBY-MJsE&feature=share

Take 5 was caught!

Chris and I were over on the right side of that column in the right in the front row, in front of Alex L.

i can't even watch, i FFUckrwht3oi2y59380 hate you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 6:58 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Would have been pretty epic to be there. It's times like this when I wished I lived in NJ.... Wink

that's it, let's all move to Jersey and form our own DSS colony cheers

That is the best idea ever! cheers

All of the comments and videos posted are so incredible, I think I would have spontaneously combusted from excitement if I had been there.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 8:53 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Would have been pretty epic to be there. It's times like this when I wished I lived in NJ.... Wink

that's it, let's all move to Jersey and form our own DSS colony cheers

That is the best idea ever! cheers
i'm in!
Back to top Go down
Mary Ann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 am

Quote :
that's it, let's all move to Jersey and form our own DSS colony

I've got land ya'll could pitch tents on. It's in the Jersey woods, though, so you'd have to deal with black bears, bobcats and coyotes, oh my!

No cougars, though. They're at the Jersey shore. Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 am

I'd rather be closer to a bear than snooki, that's for sure No
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 am

don't worry, we'll be ready if they come close to our colony:

(i'm talking about snooki and all the other wannabes, of course. i'd never dare to shoot a bear or a rabbit.)
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

I'm incredibly jealous of you all, looked like a great set by the guys.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

Bea wrote:
don't worry, we'll be ready if they come close to our colony:

(i'm talking about snooki and all the other wannabes, of course. i'd never dare to shoot a bear or a rabbit.)

Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 am

Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 11:21 am

59 Sound was filmed and thrown up on youtube!

Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

This forum must is the only place in the world where so many people want to move to New Jersey. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Mary Ann
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Quote :
I'd rather be closer to a bear than snooki, that's for sure

For certain. Snooki is an apex predator. (I'd rather a bear's hair stylist, too).
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Rizz1048 wrote:
59 Sound was filmed and thrown up on youtube!

be still my heeeearttt Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Alright I can't lie. Even though part of me is irritated that people shot video anyway, I'm glad it's there because I am still having trouble believing it all happened!

I love that Brian was so talkative too. I feel like he can't be in some situations because people are yelling at him or flat out not paying attention. But this audience was captivated by the whole thing and thankfully STFU for the most part in between songs.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 pm

You guys have no idea how jealous I am! Especially about what you just said, Lorraine. This was the perfect audience for something like this, because they were true fans and were respectful of what was going on and what Brian was saying. So awesome! And I love the videos that have been posted, kind of makes me feel like I got to be a part of it too. Smile
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 2:58 pm

It was definitely a diehard group. Everyone already knew the words to 45 and the rest of the songs. I'm glad it wasn't a bunch of industry people who were just there to say they were there.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Q: Where's one place you can go where everyone know's the lyrics to every Gaslight song...ever??

A: A private Gaslight anthem show!! Duh!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Exactly. A show where idiot scalpers get no say too!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Exactly. A show where idiot scalpers get no say too!

Clap lol!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Alright I can't lie. Even though part of me is irritated that people shot video anyway, I'm glad it's there because I am still having trouble believing it all happened!

I love that Brian was so talkative too. I feel like he can't be in some situations because people are yelling at him or flat out not paying attention. But this audience was captivated by the whole thing and thankfully STFU for the most part in between songs.

I agree. This is the first time I've seen him perform live and not heard anyone shout something along the lines of "let's go!" or talk over him. Instead he was able to engage the entire group in conversation several times. It really felt like such a close personal show.

And I agree about the video thing. Although I kind of wish the one of 45 didn't come out until the official video did because I feel like that kinda ruins the surprise a bit. But it is a nice confirmation that it happened even though I still can't believe it either!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 3:36 pm

He would have never gotten away with the Outfield/Hooters randomness at a big show!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
And I agree about the video thing. Although I kind of wish the one of 45 didn't come out until the official video did because I feel like that kinda ruins the surprise a bit. But it is a nice confirmation that it happened even though I still can't believe it either!

That's assuming the official video will be a performance one only (or do we know?). The performance might just be mixed in with other shots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

The emails from the label referred to this as the "performance portion" of the video so I assume there will be other shoots.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 5:45 pm

I did hear someone behind me shout "This isn't what I paid for!" when Brian was talking between songs, but thankfully he didn't continue bitching (or if he did, I didn't hear it).
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
The emails from the label referred to this as the "performance portion" of the video so I assume there will be other shoots.

That's the impression I got as well- that there will be other scenes we don't even know about. Can't wait to see what they are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony   

Back to top Go down

TGA shooting video for new single 45 this Wed. May 9 @ Stone Pony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next