A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Shocked Some people don't like The Gaslight Anthem?! Shocked This can't be! What is wrong with them? They need a few of these: Frying Pan

Razz

When Will Ferrell was on The Office at the end of last season, I was hoping he would sign on as a regular, but I knew that wouldn't happen. R.I.P. Deangelo Jeremitrius Vickers. That name always made me laugh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Look at this animal. What a beast.

http://www.frizononline.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2_Varg_Canis_lupus._Foto_Staffan_Widstrand_WWF.jpg

what a cutie!



alsooo, I understood what the application is asking but I still have doubts on the degree title part, WHY WHY WHY *banging head against the wall*
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Look at this animal. What a beast.

[url=http://www.frizononline.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2_Varg_Canis_lupus._Foto_Staffan_Widstrand_WWF.jpg
http://www.frizononline.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2_Varg_Canis_lupus._Foto_Staffan_Widstrand_WWF.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Hi John! wave

Can you resize the photo? It's ginormous and I can't see it on my computer. bounce
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Shocked Some people don't like The Gaslight Anthem?! Shocked This can't be! What is wrong with them? They need a few of these: Frying Pan

Razz

When Will Ferrell was on The Office at the end of last season, I was hoping he would sign on as a regular, but I knew that wouldn't happen. R.I.P. Deangelo Jeremitrius Vickers. That name always made me laugh. Laughing

Haha Yeah, a good Frying Pan might help. People just don't see things with the same light we do, I guess. scratch

haha That is a funny name. I think I missed a lot of that season because I was living somewhere where they didn't have tv. Weird, huh? It was good tho.

I looked at your profile. Yeah, you did write a lot! Razz But, yeah, Janis Joplin rocks! I love her Mercedes-Benz song. Classic, just classic.



Hi John!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey Shannon!
Here's a resized picture:
http://i.imgur.com/Z65kk.jpg

It's a Swedish wolf.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Dinner time! I'll talk to you guys in a little while. wave
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Hey Shannon!
Here's a resized picture:
http://i.imgur.com/Z65kk.jpg

It's a Swedish wolf.

I love wolves! They remind me of my dog. I love you
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Anyone listen to We Were Promised Jetpacks? Ilaria, I get the feeling you might like them.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Look at this animal. What a beast.

http://www.frizononline.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2_Varg_Canis_lupus._Foto_Staffan_Widstrand_WWF.jpg

what a cutie!



alsooo, I understood what the application is asking but I still have doubts on the degree title part, WHY WHY WHY *banging head against the wall*

HAHA A cutie?

I was gonna go with bad ass. But, that's just me...


....sorry Ilaria. Umm... I'd think degree title would be like "what are you specializing in?" Like Biology or something. When in doubt, you could always go with "Bachelors of Science in Biology" ...?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Camus wrote:
Anyone listen to We Were Promised Jetpacks? Ilaria, I get the feeling you might like them.

I know them yeah! Should probably give them another listen
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Bye Shannon!

Mike, I love We Were Promised Jetpacks!! They have a good sound. Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Look at this animal. What a beast.

http://www.frizononline.se/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/2_Varg_Canis_lupus._Foto_Staffan_Widstrand_WWF.jpg

what a cutie!



alsooo, I understood what the application is asking but I still have doubts on the degree title part, WHY WHY WHY *banging head against the wall*

HAHA A cutie?

I was gonna go with bad ass. But, that's just me...


....sorry Ilaria. Umm... I'd think degree title would be like "what are you specializing in?" Like Biology or something. When in doubt, you could always go with "Bachelors of Science in Biology" ...?

ahahah I know it looks "evil" but all animals are cute to me Razz


I think I get it but we don't have bachelors degree in italy Sad I don't know if I have to translate it or leave it in italian or I don't know. aaaah!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Bye Shannon!

Mike, I love We Were Promised Jetpacks!! They have a good sound. Smile

I only started listening to them a few days ago but Quiet Little Voices had such a massive impact. I can't get enough.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah, this one is sooo gooooooood! Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73Onygnmltg&ob=av2n

* haha Quiet Little Voices.... YES!!

aah... Sad That stinks Ilaria. That does sound confusing. Shocked Well, I wish ya luck.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm

makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:16 pm

plugga wrote:
makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz

Just go do this once you're finished in Manchester and earn even more money Very Happy http://www.iol.org.uk/qualifications/exams_dpsi.asp
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz

Just go do this once you're finished in Manchester and earn even more money Very Happy http://www.iol.org.uk/qualifications/exams_dpsi.asp

YOU THINK I CAN TRANSLATE THAT WHEN IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND I AM ON MY PERIOD? YOU CRAY. Razz
what is it??
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz

Just go do this once you're finished in Manchester and earn even more money Very Happy http://www.iol.org.uk/qualifications/exams_dpsi.asp

YOU THINK I CAN TRANSLATE THAT WHEN IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND I AM ON MY PERIOD? YOU CRAY. Razz
what is it??

Uhhh tmi. Razz

It's a diploma that means you can interpret in courts etc and charge more money for what you do. It's definitely something that's recommended if you're doing interpreting/translating.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 pm

plugga wrote:
makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz

No problem. I'm glad I'm not a translator I guess....


Well, I gotta get going. See you all on the flip side.

wave
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
makes me wish I wasn't a translator hahah thanks Razz

Just go do this once you're finished in Manchester and earn even more money Very Happy http://www.iol.org.uk/qualifications/exams_dpsi.asp

YOU THINK I CAN TRANSLATE THAT WHEN IT'S PAST MIDNIGHT AND I AM ON MY PERIOD? YOU CRAY. Razz
what is it??

Uhhh tmi. Razz

It's a diploma that means you can interpret in courts etc and charge more money for what you do. It's definitely something that's recommended if you're doing interpreting/translating.

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG DUH Razz

that is kinda what I have studied until now!! I have a big ball of confusion though as for my future haha how did you find it??
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:30 pm

It's just something I know. I worked for an interpreting/translation agency last year Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

aw that's so cool!! I am not sure about me being a translator, I get bored really easily with written stuff while I am kinda good at interpreting! it's more difficult to find a job as an interpreter though scratch
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Translating is a good thing to be doing in evenings when you've not got anything else on. You'd probably get paid more for interpreting and you can probably apply to various agencies and get work through a couple of them at a time.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

..and by getting the DPSI I linked to above you can get put on the national register of interpreters so would probably get more work that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: