A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Debonair wrote:
Hey Mac, new avatar photo? Is that you?

haha, nah. it's mac from "veronica mars." i thought it was fitting, considering my name, lol.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Hey Mac, new avatar photo? Is that you?

haha, nah. it's mac from "veronica mars." i thought it was fitting, considering my name, lol.

Oh, that is fitting! but also I don't watch it Razz so I wouldn't know. Razz

The dyed hair made me think it was you.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Hey Mac, new avatar photo? Is that you?

haha, nah. it's mac from "veronica mars." i thought it was fitting, considering my name, lol.

Oh, that is fitting! but also I don't watch it Razz so I wouldn't know. Razz

The dyed hair made me think it was you.

hahaha gotcha.

and lol, my hair is purple, not red!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:47 pm

redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Hey Mac, new avatar photo? Is that you?

haha, nah. it's mac from "veronica mars." i thought it was fitting, considering my name, lol.

Oh, that is fitting! but also I don't watch it Razz so I wouldn't know. Razz

The dyed hair made me think it was you.

hahaha gotcha.

and lol, my hair is purple, not red!

Yeah... I was thinking of those redish purples Frying Pan - to me

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Well "45" Made my day better.

I know Jimmy! I know!!! It's sooooooooooooo goooooooooooood! cheers cheers

Tigger bounce Tigger bounce Tigger bounce
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Is it possible to have overplayed it already? I think I need to take a break from it otherwise my enjoyment will be ruined.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 pm

hahaha I don't know Mike. Honestly, I took a break. But it just gets better every time I listen to it!

But... then again, exercising some self control might be a good idea! Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Camus wrote:
Is it possible to have overplayed it already? I think I need to take a break from it otherwise my enjoyment will be ruined.

I haven't listened to it on repeat like crazy, I actually got the gists of the song after two or three. Its very good, but it could become old fast if overplayed.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I might leave it a few days just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Camus wrote:
I might leave it a few days just to be sure.

Shocked


haha ...no, that's probably a good idea. I should probably do the same. Otherwise, like you said Deb... it could become old fast if overplayed. Sad
But, nonetheless, brand new Gaslight = very exciting.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1452
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

It's ridiculous I think I have played it like 30 times in total already!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

I think I might be able to survive until the album is out tbh. Razz There's new Silversun Pickups next week, new Hot Water Music the week after, and new Sigur Ros at the end of the month, so I'll have plenty to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 39
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Camus wrote:
new Sigur Ros at the end of the month

or now if you look in the right places Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

it's the lyrics damn, I love those lyrics
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Christophe wrote:
It's ridiculous I think I have played it like 30 times in total already!

I think I've only listened to it like 14 times.... Sad


Oh, and I AGREE WITH YOU ILARIA.... HOT DAMN! THOSE LYRICS ARE SOOOOO GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Klown wrote:
Camus wrote:
new Sigur Ros at the end of the month

or now if you look in the right places Wink

I'm not about looking for leaks. I buy my music when it's released Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1452
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

You bet Smile
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

So excited that I'm avoiding sleep because tomorrow won't be anywhere near as awesome.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Christophe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

You bet Smile

Haha, me too! 45 has been stuck in my head on repeat all afternoon and I LOVE IT! There aren't many songs that are that catchy and still have deep lyrics and a really cool rock sound imho. Awesome awesome awesome! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

So excited that I'm avoiding sleep because tomorrow won't be anywhere near as awesome.

Aw, I know what you mean. There's nothing new tomorrow. Sad Which means...I will be listening to 45 constantly because I have no self control when it comes to Gaslight songs!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1452
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

You bet Smile

Haha, me too! 45 has been stuck in my head on repeat all afternoon and I LOVE IT! There aren't many songs that are that catchy and still have deep lyrics and a really cool rock sound imho. Awesome awesome awesome! Razz

I agree completely I have annoyed my neighbours to hell no doubt playing it at full volume for ages! It's fine though cos they're students as well haha. I think the line 'let her go, let somebody else lay at her feet' is so powerful. It immediately connected with me.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 34
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

So excited that I'm avoiding sleep because tomorrow won't be anywhere near as awesome.

Aw, I know what you mean. There's nothing new tomorrow. Sad Which means...I will be listening to 45 constantly because I have no self control when it comes to Gaslight songs!

HAHAHA High Five

IT IS SO EXCITING THOUGH!! Very Happy I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven. geek

I also like how you've already updated your signature Christophe. Smile
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm

There is new Pennywise tomorrow actually. That might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1452
Join date : 2010-04-21
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! I can see that everyone is still really excited! Very Happy

So excited that I'm avoiding sleep because tomorrow won't be anywhere near as awesome.

Aw, I know what you mean. There's nothing new tomorrow. Sad Which means...I will be listening to 45 constantly because I have no self control when it comes to Gaslight songs!

HAHAHA High Five

IT IS SO EXCITING THOUGH!! Very Happy I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven. geek

I also like how you've already updated your signature Christophe. Smile

Yeah I think I'm gonna stick with this signature for a while now. Been chopping and changing it recently but I love this line Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: