A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 pm

not necessarily. i'm kind of confused about what to do with photography, i've been away from it for so long. i need to save up $ to buy myself a decent digital camera, and go from there. right now, i just need money, whatever the job may be... *sigh*

i know, right? i can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than at a Gaslight show!

haha, people always used to ask me if being vegetarian was hard. the thing is, i have absolutely no willpower whatsoever, if it were a matter of just not allowing myself to eat certain things just because, there is no way that i could do it. but i'm just very sensitive to animal suffering, so for me, it's not even really a choice. besides, there are plenty of things to eat, it's just not the "typical American diet", you have to do a little research, ya know?

also, i've just become more aware recently about how processed so much of our food is. even things you think would be fresh, or have a minimum of ingredients, or at least have ingredients you could pronounce, etc., it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

I know what you mean about food ingredients. My mom can't eat gluten (a protein found in wheat, rye, etc.), and so many things contain gluten or are made on equipment shared with food that contains gluten, so it can be cross-contaminated. Once you start reading labels carefully it's a real eye-opener.

And I have no willpower either. Especially when it comes desserts. I don't just have one sweet tooth, but a whole mouth full of them.

Good luck on the job hunt! Do you have any leads?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:05 am


the good thing is, gluten sensitivities seem to have become more well known in the last few years, so i bet that helps your mom!

thanks-- no, not really any leads on jobs. just looking on Craigslist! *sigh* we'll see!

i know what you mean! i used to be the biggest chocoholic ever, i just completely lost my sweet tooth about two years ago. chocolate doesn't even sound good to me anymore. it's the weirdest thing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am

That is weird! I can't imagine not wanting chocolate.

Yeah, the increased awareness of Celiac disease and gluten intolerance has made things a lot easier for my mom. Betty Crocker even has GF cookie and cake mixes, so it's all becoming fairly mainstream. The more people that are aware of people's food sensitivities, the better.

Alright Steph, I'm going to say goodnight. I've been up since 5:00 and I'm beat. Have a good night! wave
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 214
Join date : 2011-10-04
Location : Swamps of Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:40 am

Well I just spent $70 for a Brian Fallon poster Frying Pan Glad some of the proceeds are going to a good cause.

Really happy dates are getting announced very soon! Excited to see 2 shows in 4 days in a couple weeks. Finally some live shows...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 am

I hope they do some in the summer here like in 2010!

I have missed a whole day of spam! Will have to catch up tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good day. I was at Lucero and it was wonderful! Smile J Roddy Walston & The Business are also really good!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

Burrito, burrito, burrito. That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

What kind of burrito? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:41 am

Beef! It's nummy!

How are you this morning Shannon?? I just got home from work and I'm exhausted!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

I would be exhausted too! People who work nights amaze me. I would have a tough time, especially if thing were slow and I didn't have enough to keep me busy. Are you enjoying having more hours?

I'm good this morning, but now I want a beef burrito! Maybe I'll have one for lunch. I have the morning off and don't have to go to work until about 2:15, so it should be a really easy day for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:50 am

Oh yeah, it definitely sucks when things are going slow. I usually can find something to keep me busy, though! That's what she said.
I am enjoying having more hours! It's really weird, though, because my days off are all over the place now. And next week I have off 5 DAY IN A ROW. It's really weird!

Yes! Burrito for lunch! Do iiiit. That's great that you have a relaxing day ahead! You deserve it, and by god, it's about time!
I gotta go get some sleep now, though! Have a greaaaat day Shannon!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 am

Wow! Five days off in a row? Lucky you! I'm glad things are going so well. Very Happy

Bye, Sarah! wave Sleep well!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 am

my mum still tries to ignore that I don't eat pork Frying Pan

by the way no one's at work in Italy because it's a national holiday today bounce
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

Ew, pork. Mad I don't eat pork either, except for bacon every once in a while.

What holiday is it today? We don't have a national holiday until Memorial Day, which is at the end of May. I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 am

I have the day off today. I need it 'cause I've been working 7am-8pm three days in a row now. Listening to Pearl Jam's Live On Ten Legs right now. So stoked to see them this summer.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ew, pork. Mad I don't eat pork either, except for bacon every once in a while.

What holiday is it today? We don't have a national holiday until Memorial Day, which is at the end of May. I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend!

ew yeah No

we celebrate the day Italy was no longer occupied by germans during WWII!
we have quite a lot of national holidays scratch
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 am

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
I have the day off today. I need it 'cause I've been working 7am-8pm three days in a row now. Listening to Pearl Jam's Live On Ten Legs right now. So stoked to see them this summer.

Oh wow, you really need some time off! 13 hour shifts are terrible! All summer long I work 10-12 hours a day, and if there is an extra hour or two added, it makes the day a million times longer. I'm glad you have a break today!

I need to listen to Pearl Jam, like really listen. I have heard a few of their songs of course, but have never taken the time to get into their music.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 am

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ew, pork. Mad I don't eat pork either, except for bacon every once in a while.

What holiday is it today? We don't have a national holiday until Memorial Day, which is at the end of May. I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend!

ew yeah No

we celebrate the day Italy was no longer occupied by germans during WWII!
we have quite a lot of national holidays scratch

That's interesting! So is this kind of like your Independence Day? We need more national holidays in America. Especially in the summer! 4th of July is not enough!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 am

pearl jam I love you I love you

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ew, pork. Mad I don't eat pork either, except for bacon every once in a while.

What holiday is it today? We don't have a national holiday until Memorial Day, which is at the end of May. I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend!

ew yeah No

we celebrate the day Italy was no longer occupied by germans during WWII!
we have quite a lot of national holidays scratch

That's interesting! So is this kind of like your Independence Day? We need more national holidays in America. Especially in the summer! 4th of July is not enough!

yeah kind of Very Happy
we also celebrate the day Italy became a republic scratch

what are your national holidays besides 4th of july?? I don't think I know hmmm
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
I have the day off today. I need it 'cause I've been working 7am-8pm three days in a row now. Listening to Pearl Jam's Live On Ten Legs right now. So stoked to see them this summer.

Oh wow, you really need some time off! 13 hour shifts are terrible! All summer long I work 10-12 hours a day, and if there is an extra hour or two added, it makes the day a million times longer. I'm glad you have a break today!

I need to listen to Pearl Jam, like really listen. I have heard a few of their songs of course, but have never taken the time to get into their music.

Yeah, they're really terrible. When it's just one day, it's fine. But when you're working shifts that long for two or three days you barely know your own name by the end of the last day.

You should listen to PJ! They have tons of great songs and Eddie Vedder is such an inspiration.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am

plugga wrote:
pearl jam I love you I love you

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Ew, pork. Mad I don't eat pork either, except for bacon every once in a while.

What holiday is it today? We don't have a national holiday until Memorial Day, which is at the end of May. I'm already looking forward to the three day weekend!

ew yeah No

we celebrate the day Italy was no longer occupied by germans during WWII!
we have quite a lot of national holidays scratch

That's interesting! So is this kind of like your Independence Day? We need more national holidays in America. Especially in the summer! 4th of July is not enough!

yeah kind of Very Happy
we also celebrate the day Italy became a republic scratch

what are your national holidays besides 4th of july?? I don't think I know hmmm

Hmm...let's see. These are the paid holidays I get off: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day (January), Presidents' Day (February), Memorial Day (May), 4th of July, Labor Day (September), Veterans' Day (November), Thanksgiving (November), and Christmas. The girls' dad works with the Navy so he gets every holiday off, which means I do too. Yea me! Not everyone here gets MLK Day, Presidents' Day, and Veterans' Day off, but the other ones are definite. How many holidays do Italians get off work?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 am

ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
ThisMachineKillsFascists wrote:
I have the day off today. I need it 'cause I've been working 7am-8pm three days in a row now. Listening to Pearl Jam's Live On Ten Legs right now. So stoked to see them this summer.

Oh wow, you really need some time off! 13 hour shifts are terrible! All summer long I work 10-12 hours a day, and if there is an extra hour or two added, it makes the day a million times longer. I'm glad you have a break today!

I need to listen to Pearl Jam, like really listen. I have heard a few of their songs of course, but have never taken the time to get into their music.

Yeah, they're really terrible. When it's just one day, it's fine. But when you're working shifts that long for two or three days you barely know your own name by the end of the last day.

You should listen to PJ! They have tons of great songs and Eddie Vedder is such an inspiration.

I know what you mean! When you work over 50 hours a week, most people start to lose it by the weekend. That's how the summers are for me. I can't think straight by Thursday! Razz

I have no idea why I've never really listened to Pearl Jam. It's crazy! Eddie Vedder has a great voice and I like what I've heard on the radio and stuff. Should I start at the beginning? scratch
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:39 am

I had to google that ahahah apparently we get: nye, epifania (I can't translate that because it's an italian thing I guess but it's basically january 6th), easter and the day after, april 25th, may 1st, june 2nd, november 1st/2nd, december 8th and all that christmas stuff.

that's a lot. uhm.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 am

Epifania is translated to Epiphany, which is sometimes called Three Kings Day. I wish we got that off! My family celebrates it, but America doesn't recognize it as an official holiday. Sad And since Easter is on Sunday, most people already have it off and we don't get Easter Monday. But most people get the Friday after Thanksgiving off, so we get a four day weekend in November. I love that weekend! What holiday do you celebrate on December 8?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am

if my memory serves me well december 8th is called immacolata concezione, basically christians celebrate the day the virgin mary knew from an angel she was pregnant, oh the joys of living in the same country as the vatican Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: