A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Oh Shannon, I got confirmation that my fingerprints vinyl shipped, did you?

Yes! I paid a few bucks extra for priority mail and it should be here tomorrow! Last time I ordered from Shop Radio Cast it took over two weeks. This is much better and I can't wait to hear this record! Very Happy

Yeah I went standard *shrug* it will get here when it gets here I guess Razz

Normally that's what I would do, but I am too impatient right now. I couldn't wait two weeks! I'm so glad that they had this record. When my store didn't have it, I thought I would have to pay a ton on eBay which would have been a bummer.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Well I have 550 lying around...well I did. Hello everyone, how are ya? just got back from getting my hair cut, Putting 30 dollars of gas in my car's tank (3/4 of a full tank!) and getting some food.

Hey Jimothy! I'm glad you're doing better. Okay, I filled my little car with its little gas tank up last week and it cost $42. My dad has an old truck with two 20 gallon gas tanks, and it would cost him over $160 to fill it up. That's ridiculous! When I started driving I remember thinking that it was a lot when it cost $17 to fill up a car. And it wasn't that long ago! Rolling Eyes

Are you using some of that money to see Bruce next time he plays in your corner of the world?
yeah. I am saving a little of that and my paychecks for bruce tickets, as well as Gas. Maybe a motorcycle in a dozen years. Good old fashioned American Harley Davidson.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:09 pm

When will we see your haircut?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

One minute.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 pm

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Well I have 550 lying around...well I did. Hello everyone, how are ya? just got back from getting my hair cut, Putting 30 dollars of gas in my car's tank (3/4 of a full tank!) and getting some food.

Hey Jimothy! I'm glad you're doing better. Okay, I filled my little car with its little gas tank up last week and it cost $42. My dad has an old truck with two 20 gallon gas tanks, and it would cost him over $160 to fill it up. That's ridiculous! When I started driving I remember thinking that it was a lot when it cost $17 to fill up a car. And it wasn't that long ago! Rolling Eyes

Are you using some of that money to see Bruce next time he plays in your corner of the world?
yeah. I am saving a little of that and my paychecks for bruce tickets, as well as Gas. Maybe a motorcycle in a dozen years. Good old fashioned American Harley Davidson.

That's awesome! I wouldn't get on a motorcycle in a million years because I'm sure I'd kill myself, but they are so cool. The real ones, the Harleys that are black and chrome and LOUD. Those are cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:30 pm

I want a Harley eventually. Not a kawisaka or Honda or anything like that. Waaaaay too fast and dangerous for my taste.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Haha, I like fast and dangerous in theory, but I would never ride one myself. I'll stick to fast cars. Cool

I don't like the little motorcycles. They look stupid. Motorcycles should be big and powerful and LOUD. I like loud! Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Plus Harley is a Traditional American bike...the last one left, and the best Motorcycle. The foreign bikes just do not have the style I like, and they go waaaay too fast for me. A Harley may go slower, but it sounds like a Motorcycle, It looks like a bike, It's heavier, and you stand a better chance of not having the bike slide out from under you..
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Plus Harley is a Traditional American bike...the last one left, and the best Motorcycle. The foreign bikes just do not have the style I like, and they go waaaay too fast for me. A Harley may go slower, but it sounds like a Motorcycle, It looks like a bike, It's heavier, and you stand a better chance of not having the bike slide out from under you..

Yep. I think we are on the same wavelength here, Jimmy. Do you like Brian's bike? I think it's really, really cool. Very tough and classic looking.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 pm

JimmyB wrote:

Yep. I think we are on the same wavelength here, Jimmy. Do you like Brian's bike? I think it's really, really cool. Very tough and classic looking.
he has a bike? never seen it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

It's on Twitter. Go to www.twitter.com/briangaslight and click on the pic from March 26.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm

It's on Twitter. Go to www.twitter.com/briangaslight and click on the pic from March 26.
The Frame is nice, maybe give it a blue fading into black?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

JimmyB wrote:
The Frame is nice, maybe give it a blue fading into black?

That would be nice, but I like it just the way it is too. It's a rough and tough bike. Cool
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Well I had a shocker today. Out of all the girls I graduated with....at least 25 are going to be mothers....two years after graduating. Not trying to turn this into a pity me.....Just saying....this REALLY made me feel old.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 pm

You are 20. That is NOT old. I feel old. A couple of the kids I used to babysit are now 18. They're adults and I used to change their diapers. When did this happen?!

How big was your graduating class, Jimmy? I'm sure there were more than 25 people in my class who were expecting or already had babies when we graduated, but I had a graduating class of about 400. It's a reflection on today's society. That, and people are too stupid to pay attention in sex ed, they lack common sense, and just figure that it won't happen to them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:15 pm

You are 20. That is NOT old. I feel old. A couple of the kids I used to babysit are now 18. They're adults and I used to change their diapers. When did this happen?!

How big was your graduating class, Jimmy? I'm sure there were more than 25 people in my class who were expecting or already had babies when we graduated, but I had a graduating class of about 400. It's a reflection on today's society. That, and people are too stupid to pay attention in sex ed, they lack common sense, and just figure that it won't happen to them. Rolling Eyes
I think about 200 probably. But only 1 was expecting.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Well I had a shocker today. Out of all the girls I graduated with....at least 25 are going to be mothers....two years after graduating. Not trying to turn this into a pity me.....Just saying....this REALLY made me feel old.

why are you so obsessed with this topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Yes! I paid a few bucks extra for priority mail and it should be here tomorrow! Last time I ordered from Shop Radio Cast it took over two weeks. This is much better and I can't wait to hear this record! Very Happy

Normally that's what I would do, but I am too impatient right now. I couldn't wait two weeks! I'm so glad that they had this record. When my store didn't have it, I thought I would have to pay a ton on eBay which would have been a bummer.

I ordered one from Shop Radio Cast, too! I never got a chance to drive out to a record store, and probably won't for a while, so I'm super happy that they had copies for sale!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 pm

JimmyB wrote:

I think about 200 probably. But only 1 was expecting.

Oh wow, you must have come from a goody-goody school! My school was about 90% ghetto trailer trash. Lucky me. I can't imagine only one person in my class being pregnant. It was like an epidemic at my school. I was very happy at the time that I was not in any way a follower! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

I think teen and/or unwed parents must still be scandalous in his town.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I ordered one from Shop Radio Cast, too! I never got a chance to drive out to a record store, and probably won't for a while, so I'm super happy that they had copies for sale!

Cool! I was surprised because I thought they would be really hard to find if you didn't get them in-store. We were lucky! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

i suppose, but it just seems like another case of EeyoreBoy complaining about other people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

i suppose, but it just seems like another case of EeyoreBoy complaining about other people Rolling Eyes

I hope not...

So, what's new with you?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 pm

not much, lady. been cooking a lot more and learning about different things to add into my diet since deciding to go vegan, and just looking for a new job-- main motivation for that being i need money to see Gaslight! Razz

what about you??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Nothing new here. Just becoming increasingly obsessed with getting info on this new album, haha! Razz

Are you still looking for a job as a photography assistant? I hope you find one soon so you can save up enough to go to the Gaslight show at the Roxy. What an awesome birthday present to yourself!

I could never be vegetarian, let alone vegan. That takes so much self-discipline and I like meat way too much. And dairy! No mIlk, no eggs, no cheese...that would make cooking difficult for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next