A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gaslight vs JADEDPUNKHULK faceoff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight vs JADEDPUNKHULK faceoff   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:59 pm

JPH really going at the guys...

1) NEW YORK SUCH PUNKROCK CITY! LIKE TONIGHT HULK HAVE OPTION OF SEEING GASLIGHT ANTHEM OR JUSTIN BEIBER. WHICH YOU THINK HAVE MORE TEEN GIRLS?
2) THANK FOR INPUT EVERYONE. HULK DECIDE TO GO TO GASLIGHT ANTHEM SHOW OVER JUSTIN BEIBER. THERE PROBLY BE LESS MOSHING HERE...
3 )EVERYONE AT THIS GASLIGHT ANTHEM SHOW STANDING ON BALCONY, WATCHING SHOW ON FLATSCREEN TVS. JUST WAY PUNK ROCK MEANT TO BE SEEN.
4) SOMETIMES WHEN THAT GASLIGHT ANTHEM NERD SING "LISTEN HONEY HERE COME MY MAN" HULK LIKE, BRO HULK NOT YOUR MAN, GET OVER IT!
5) HULK KNOW GASLIGHT ANTHEM HAS PLAYED WITH SPRINGSTEEN AND EDDIE VEDDER BUT HULK WOULD SHIT PURPLE SHORTS IF JUSTIN BEIBER DO AMERICAN SLANG.
6) @justinbieber BRO YOU AT THIS GASLIGHT ANTHEM SHOW? PRETTY LAME HUH?
7) @justinbeiber BRO WHAT YOUR FAVORITE GASLIGHT ANTHEM SONG? YOU LIKE THAT ONE ABOUT MARIA?
8 ) ROUNDUP OF ALL NAMES HULK CALLED GASLIGHT ANTHEM: GASBAG ANTHEM, GAGLIGHT ANTHEM, GASHLIGHT ANTHEM, FLESHLIGHT ANTHEM, NERD BAND FOR LOSERS.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight vs JADEDPUNKHULK faceoff   Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:43 pm

wow he laid in so good there haha! the questions to bieber made me laugh but not as much as "fleshlight anthem" Priceless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns

Gaslight vs JADEDPUNKHULK faceoff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: