A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fashion thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 am

plugga wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Or when you can smell them well after they've left the room?

Seriously.
Ew.

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:46 pm

I CAN'T FIND A DRESS THAT I'D WEAR AND I'M MAD.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3820337

I got Celestial Silver and I REALLY LIKE IT!!

Plugga, caps makes everything sound so much more important. I like it. lol
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Crap. I think I just huffed purple eye pigment by accident. Well that's what I get. Sad I bet OGC's happy. Now he can have Ben Nichols all to himself.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:03 pm



Yay new boots.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 pm

I LOVE CAPS.
Those boots look awesome but they make my feet feel hot because it's too hot to wear boots here.
that eyeshadow looks awesome and I wish I could pull it off.


now: http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Curve/ASOS-CURVE-Dress-With-Collar/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1810315&cid=9577&Rf900=1465&Rf-300=1970&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Wine this dress is amazing and I want it but because it's curve every size is really too big for me. Weeping. Real. Tears.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Crap. I think I just huffed purple eye pigment by accident. Well that's what I get. Sad I bet OGC's happy. Now he can have Ben Nichols all to himself.

hahaha.
OGC makes me think ODB Razz

plugga wrote:
I LOVE CAPS.
Those boots look awesome but they make my feet feel hot because it's too hot to wear boots here.
that eyeshadow looks awesome and I wish I could pull it off.


now: http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Curve/ASOS-CURVE-Dress-With-Collar/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1810315&cid=9577&Rf900=1465&Rf-300=1970&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Wine this dress is amazing and I want it but because it's curve every size is really too big for me. Weeping. Real. Tears.

OH I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU. poor little skinny minnie. Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

don't you dare calling me skinny Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm

plugga wrote:
don't you dare calling me skinny Evil or Very Mad

you basically called yourself skinny! haha, and why is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:22 pm

steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
don't you dare calling me skinny Evil or Very Mad

you basically called yourself skinny! haha, and why is that a bad thing?

I am not skinny Evil or Very Mad
but look at the sizes! I am considering gaining a shitload of weight just to fit those clothes.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:27 pm


haha! i still don't get why you are offended at being called skinny Razz

umm, i think it would be easier to just take the dress in...maybe?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:30 pm

I am not offended, just messing Razz
no I found two dresses that look quite cute, everything went better than expected.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 pm

plugga wrote:
I LOVE CAPS.
Those boots look awesome but they make my feet feel hot because it's too hot to wear boots here.

I could never live in a place where I can't wear boots year round in some way.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 am

THE PRIMER WORKED! No gross black creases. Thanks ladies. I am a better woman for knowing you and everyone who has to talk to me while I wear eyeshadow thanks you for not having to look at such ickiness.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:06 am

aw you are welcome.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:01 am

also I am buying a playsuit I don't care what everyone thinks it's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Pridevsprose
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : NEW YORK CITY

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:34 am

plugga wrote:
also I am buying a playsuit I don't care what everyone thinks it's a good idea.

For what use makes it a good idea
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5604
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
avatar

Posts : 784
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 27
Location : Stockholm, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

JimmyB wrote:
Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.

I'm wearing those right now. They're nice.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am

JimmyB wrote:
Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.

Where's John to tell you that wearing all black (including shoes) isn't good? Add some colour.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Pridevsprose wrote:
plugga wrote:
also I am buying a playsuit I don't care what everyone thinks it's a good idea.

For what use makes it a good idea

SUMMER.
also something cute like this http://www.asos.com/Sugarhill-Boutique/Sugarhill-Boutique-Playsuit-in-Bunny-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2047391&SearchQuery=playsuit&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=3&clr=Black not something that makes me look like I've been in Flashdance
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5604
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.

Where's John to tell you that wearing all black (including shoes) isn't good? Add some colour.
I wear blue jeans
Back to top Go down
Pridevsprose
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : NEW YORK CITY

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.

Where's John to tell you that wearing all black (including shoes) isn't good? Add some colour.
I wear blue jeans

The darkest shad of blue possible doesnt count. Go try somthing new, get Clarks
Back to top Go down
Pridevsprose
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-04-16
Location : NEW YORK CITY

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm

[quote="plugga"]
Pridevsprose wrote:
plugga wrote:
also I am buying a playsuit I don't care what everyone thinks it's a good idea.

For what use makes it a good idea

SUMMER.
also something cute like this

Ooh that is cute
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Pridevsprose wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Well, I am thinking about buying another set of Hi Tops....Custom all black...even the eyeloops and the white rubber parts.

Where's John to tell you that wearing all black (including shoes) isn't good? Add some colour.
I wear blue jeans

The darkest shad of blue possible doesnt count. Go try somthing new, get Clarks

Listen to this man, Jimmy! Clarks are wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Also, buy some shirts that aren't black. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   

Back to top Go down
 
Fashion thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread
» Ryan Giggs (is a twat) thread.
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» Fuss & Fashion
» My Fashion Transactions: New Feature!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: