A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bonus tracks would be great! And I'm thrilled that Benny said there would still be vinyl variants! I don't collect all of the variants, but I love records and like knowing that I can get at least one vinyl copy of the album. Exciting stuff!

How much are you betting Shannon that the next update we get will be:

'Stay tuned big announcement coming very soon' ? Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Christophe wrote:
Bonus tracks would be great! And I'm thrilled that Benny said there would still be vinyl variants! I don't collect all of the variants, but I love records and like knowing that I can get at least one vinyl copy of the album. Exciting stuff!

Let's see...I have $21 in my wallet, so I'll bet it all that we will see that exact message in their next twitter or tumblr post! Razz And then my head will explode!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Christophe wrote:

Let's see...I have $21 in my wallet, so I'll bet it all that we will see that exact message in their next twitter or tumblr post! Razz And then my head will explode!

lol! Haha I think if this does happen it really will tip me over the edge into insanity and perhaps beyond!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

lol! Haha I think if this does happen it really will tip me over the edge into insanity and perhaps beyond!

I'll be right there with you, Christophe! We'll have to start a support group...or is that what this place has already turned into? Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I'll be right there with you, Christophe! We'll have to start a support group...or is that what this place has already turned into? Razz

I think this place has become a support group at least for me and you Shannon! Obsessed Gaslight Fans Anonymous Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I think this place has become a support group at least for me and you Shannon! Obsessed Gaslight Fans Anonymous Smile

Haha, I bet a lot more people will join OGFA in the next couple of months! Razz
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:55 pm

I literally am going insane waiting for this record. Hell, any kind of conformation about anything Handwritten related would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Will June ever get here?! Why is waiting so HARD?
Back to top Go down
'49mercury
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I think everyone on this thread is either openly or secretly going INSANE about this album and needs some less vague news to get their fix.

Brian, Alex-s, or Benny... hell Ian too, if your reading this or the other posts, put a end to this PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Pridevsprose
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Agreed, at least give us a release date
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 am

Just think guys, every day we survive is a day closer to hearing some form of news.
Back to top Go down
'49mercury
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
Just think guys, every day we survive is a day closer to hearing some form of news.

Thats some optimism right there. Clap
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 am

aaaaah c'moooon!!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:25 am

Bea wrote:
aaaaah c'moooon!!

Clap That sums up my attitude perfectly! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom1911
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:02 am

Rock Sound (UK magazine) posted on their twitter yesterday that they were listening to a copy of the album... Surely if the press have started getting receiving it, we'll be getting something sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:23 am

Tom1911 wrote:
Rock Sound (UK magazine) posted on their twitter yesterday that they were listening to a copy of the album... Surely if the press have started getting receiving it, we'll be getting something sooner rather than later.

Reading Rock Sound's reaction to the album is making me even more excited!

Rock Sound about the album on Twitter - it sounds 'in the middle of 59 sound and the senor EP. so damn good' Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 am

Holy crap now i am excited
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 am

TEASE.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:10 am

Whoa! '59 Sound + Seņor and the Queen = Genius, so I am super, super, SUPER excited now! Hopefully since this album is now being previewed by magazines, we'll start to get more info.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am

Whoa! '59 Sound + Seņor and the Queen = Genius, so I am super, super, SUPER excited now! Hopefully since this album is now being previewed by magazines, we'll start to get more info.

Let's hope your prediction of April 23rd for first single is correct Shannon. It can't be long now because if they have given magazines copies of the album I'm sure they will be worried about a leak so let's hope we get an announcement soon. If it did leak could you resist do you think?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 am

Christophe wrote:

Let's hope your prediction of April 23rd for first single is correct Shannon. It can't be long now because if they have given magazines copies of the album I'm sure they will be worried about a leak so let's hope we get an announcement soon. If it did leak could you resist do you think?

I hope my prediction is right too! The 23rd is only a week away! Very Happy And no, if and when the album leaks, I won't listen to it, as difficult as that will be! Out of respect for the band I never listen to leaks, but I don't judge people who do listen. Then I can read their opinions and go even more insane! geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 am

Let's just hope it doesn't leak and if it does then hope that it leaks as close to the album coming out as possible so I'm not tempted to listen to it!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 am

Christophe wrote:
Let's just hope it doesn't leak and if it does then hope that it leaks as close to the album coming out as possible so I'm not tempted to listen to it!

I hope it doesn't leak either. After what happened with American Slang leaking so early (and iTunes Sessions too, I think scratch ), the band could use some good luck in that department. And it's so hard not to listen when you know all the new songs are only a click away! No
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am

Christophe wrote:

I hope it doesn't leak either. After what happened with American Slang leaking so early (and iTunes Sessions too, I think scratch ), the band could use some good luck in that department. And it's so hard not to listen when you know all the new songs are only a click away! No

I know and after listening to the leak of AS it really took away any excitement when the actual album came out. I want this to be the first album in a while where the first time I hear it (except maybe a first single) is sitting down listening to the CD.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 am

yeah i don't want to listen to the leak either but they need to hurry Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread   

Back to top Go down

Handwritten - the 2012 new album thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next