A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:26 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well, I finally got my Gaslight Anthem essay done. If you want to read it, feel free. It's pretty much about how The Gaslight Anthem has affected my life...with a little bit of faith mixed in. Smile

Hope ya enjoy!

http://wanderingpolarbear.blogspot.com/2012/04/where-would-i-be-without-gaslight.html

Konrad, I loved your essay on Gaslight and how their music has affected you. You are a really good writer and the emotion came through loud and clear. If I didn't already know and love Gaslight, I would definitely check them out after reading what you wrote.

Are you going to be keeping your blog up? If so, I'm going to follow you - not in a creepy stalker kind of way of course (that's always what "following" makes me think of!)! Razz

Thanks Shannon! Yeah, it was kind of fun to write. Smile My favorite sentence was the last one...how "Gaslight always fills up my tank with gas." haha
Not sure if I'll keep it going...I've always been afraid of stalkers. lol But, yeah, I think I'm gonna try. Maybe aim for one blog a month...or two a month if I go to a Gaslight concert. Very Happy

P.S. Did you see the newest registered user is "shannonfear?" She or he must be afraid of you... Shocked

Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I really appreciate the fact this board doesn't spend its time arguing.
shut up yes it does

Razz

But only as foreplay, so that doesn't count.

You see what a bad influence Steph has become.

lol!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:29 pm

I'm so glad i'm finally back online!
Been working this whole week on the heating of our natural pool, it's finally done!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well, I finally got my Gaslight Anthem essay done. If you want to read it, feel free. It's pretty much about how The Gaslight Anthem has affected my life...with a little bit of faith mixed in. Smile

Hope ya enjoy!

http://wanderingpolarbear.blogspot.com/2012/04/where-would-i-be-without-gaslight.html

Konrad, I loved your essay on Gaslight and how their music has affected you. You are a really good writer and the emotion came through loud and clear. If I didn't already know and love Gaslight, I would definitely check them out after reading what you wrote.

Are you going to be keeping your blog up? If so, I'm going to follow you - not in a creepy stalker kind of way of course (that's always what "following" makes me think of!)! Razz

Thanks Shannon! Yeah, it was kind of fun to write. Smile My favorite sentence was the last one...how "Gaslight always fills up my tank with gas." haha
Not sure if I'll keep it going...I've always been afraid of stalkers. lol But, yeah, I think I'm gonna try. Maybe aim for one blog a month...or two a month if I go to a Gaslight concert. Very Happy

P.S. Did you see the newest registered user is "shannonfear?" She or he must be afraid of you... Shocked

Razz

Haha, I did see that! Why would anyone be afraid of me? Shocked Sad That is hilarious!

I hope you do keep your blog up. Blogs are a lot of fun and your post was great. I'll have to start stalking - I mean "following" you. Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
shut up yes it does

Razz

don't be blaming steph for your outrageous promiscuity. what do you do anyway? i mean i know you're a journalist/photographer of some descript but i mean, during the day, what do you do?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
shut up yes it does

Razz

don't be blaming steph for your outrageous promiscuity. what do you do anyway? i mean i know you're a journalist/photographer of some descript but i mean, during the day, what do you do?

I'm pretty sure Lorraine spends her days dreaming about Irish guys with long eyelashes. Wink
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Exactly right Irish. Speaking of which, I drove by the sign for Laurence Harbor last night on the Garden State and thought "Irish eyelashes!"

At least I didn't take a photo of the sign like my Wayside geekout moment.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Haha, I liked your Wayside photo! I'm a geek too, because when I saw your photo, my first thought was "Did they fall down by the wayside? Was I moving too blind to see them?" Brian's lyrics have invaded our minds in a very significant way! Razz
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Exactly right Irish. Speaking of which, I drove by the sign for Laurence Harbor last night on the Garden State and thought "Irish eyelashes!"

At least I didn't take a photo of the sign like my Wayside geekout moment.
but you did link the google map of it, which is rather geeky. i'm duly flattered none the less flower

Quote :
Haha, I liked your Wayside photo! I'm a geek too, because when I saw your photo, my first thought was "Did they fall down by the wayside? Was I moving too blind to see them?" Brian's lyrics have invaded our minds in a very significant way!

lol! i can relate!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
shut up yes it does

Razz

High Five i'm a good influence, damnit
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello. My name is Shannon and I'm a Gaslight addict. It's been three seconds since I last listened to Gaslight - oh wait, the song started again. Nevermind.

I have listened to their cover of Tumbling Dice at least a dozen times this afternoon. I have a problem! Shocked
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.358825847496267.81668.126927770686077&type=1 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Those are some nice pictures! It looks like it was a really fun concert. I'm going to download the album you suggested. The clips on iTunes sounded great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Just finished listening to Horrible Crowes and Jane's Addiction. Chip Away and Whores both sound fantastic in these headphones. At least the versions I got off of this: http://blog.califaudio.com/2009/03/ninja-2009-free-tour-sampler.html
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello. My name is Shannon and I'm a Gaslight addict. It's been three seconds since I last listened to Gaslight - oh wait, the song started again. Nevermind.

I have listened to their cover of Tumbling Dice at least a dozen times this afternoon. I have a problem! Shocked

the only cure is more Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

plugga wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.358825847496267.81668.126927770686077&type=1 Embarassed

That looks so awesome.

Yeah we're all addicts here. You're preaching to the choir. I just finished listening to Horrible Crowes about 15 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

steph wrote:

I thought the only cure was more cowbell. Wink More Gaslight I can definitely handle! I have been listening to nothing but American Slang in my car all week. I am going to be manic by the time Handwritten comes out. I will need to start taking sedatives or mood stablizers!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Those are some nice pictures! It looks like it was a really fun concert. I'm going to download the album you suggested. The clips on iTunes sounded great! Very Happy

yay! tell me if you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:40 pm

steph wrote:

I thought the only cure was more cowbell. Wink More Gaslight I can definitely handle! I have been listening to nothing but American Slang in my car all week. I am going to be manic by the time Handwritten comes out. I will need to start taking sedatives or mood stablizers!

haha, i thought that too, when i was typing-- the only cure is more cowbell. i think Gaslight might be more fun to listen to though. just a guess.

i've been listening to American Slang the last few days too. goddamn i love "Boxer"!

i know what you mean. i'm glad my brother just moved back to town. no one else i know that lives here likes Gaslight, so at least i'll have someone to go to shows with!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

steph i had nightmares about chocolate cereal last night. i blame you!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Labhras wrote:

Razz how exactly does one have nightmares about...cereal? Suspect
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:43 pm

plugga wrote:

yay! tell me if you liked it Very Happy

For sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:46 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

haha, i thought that too, when i was typing-- the only cure is more cowbell. i think Gaslight might be more fun to listen to though. just a guess.

i've been listening to American Slang the last few days too. goddamn i love "Boxer"!

i know what you mean. i'm glad my brother just moved back to town. no one else i know that lives here likes Gaslight, so at least i'll have someone to go to shows with!

That's so cool that your brother likes Gaslight too! It's a lot more fun when you can share your obsession with someone. I tend to get very obsessed with certain things (you're shocked, I know), and even though my sister and my mom both like Gaslight, they aren't as insane as I am. Come to think of it...that might be a good thing! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Razz how exactly does one have nightmares about...cereal? Suspect

Maybe he was drowning in the artificially chocolately milk?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 pm

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

That's so cool that your brother likes Gaslight too! It's a lot more fun when you can share your obsession with someone. I tend to get very obsessed with certain things (you're shocked, I know), and even though my sister and my mom both like Gaslight, they aren't as insane as I am. Come to think of it...that might be a good thing! Embarassed

he normally isn't into music like Gaslight AT ALL, but the first time i saw them, i went alone and when i got home from the show, i was like, you don't have a job, i'm buying you a ticket to the Gaslight show tomorrow in Albuquerque, and you're going with me Razz i'm just glad he ended up liking them!

i get obsessed, too! i did a similar thing w/ my friend Erin, who lived in California at the time. i told her to call off work for three days in a row and meet me in Arizona, fly out to Atlanta, go to the show there, drive up to North Carolina for another show, drive back to Atlanta, and fly home. i only gave her a few days notice i think, but i managed to convince her to do it.

okay, maybe i am a bad influence...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next