A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Labhras wrote:
camus there is actually a chocolate spread by some panda company that is even better! once you go black (and white) you won't go back afro

silly you, nothing is better than nutella.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you eat TWO BURGERS. HOW.

I'd just cycled 30 miles. I hurt.

still. TWO BURGERS.
I love onion rings though. A lot pig

I burnt like 2000 calories cycling so I needed lots of food Rolling Eyes
that's a days worth of food!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you eat TWO BURGERS. HOW.

I'd just cycled 30 miles. I hurt.

still. TWO BURGERS.
I love onion rings though. A lot pig

I burnt like 2000 calories cycling so I needed lots of food Rolling Eyes

why are we talking about food, I get hungry very easily
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Labhras wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you eat TWO BURGERS. HOW.

I'd just cycled 30 miles. I hurt.

still. TWO BURGERS.
I love onion rings though. A lot pig

I burnt like 2000 calories cycling so I needed lots of food Rolling Eyes
that's a days worth of food!

I know! I think I've just about eaten enough to make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:04 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you eat TWO BURGERS. HOW.

I'd just cycled 30 miles. I hurt.

still. TWO BURGERS.
I love onion rings though. A lot pig

I burnt like 2000 calories cycling so I needed lots of food Rolling Eyes

why are we talking about food, I get hungry very easily

But you had a waffle. How can you still be hungry?!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
how do you eat TWO BURGERS. HOW.

I'd just cycled 30 miles. I hurt.

still. TWO BURGERS.
I love onion rings though. A lot pig

I burnt like 2000 calories cycling so I needed lots of food Rolling Eyes

why are we talking about food, I get hungry very easily

But you had a waffle. How can you still be hungry?!

I had a waffle AND pizza tonight. I am like a pregnant woman, you name food I like and I get hungry.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : On the flipside, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:07 pm

plugga wrote:
loazis wrote:
Man, when I think about my teenage years I fucking wish I would have been drinking. It would have made high school a lot more fun. All I did was think I was doing the right thing by not doing all the wrong shit while in fact I was being a boring asshole. Thank the stars for giving us Frank Turner to clear that shit up for me.

Swearing and drinking are awesome, sorry bro. Happy Easter.

Well he needs to do what he wants to do, I don't drink and still had fun in high school and people still want to talk to me, don't be a stereotype Razz
I wasn't trying to propagate alcohol or drug abuse. In my case however, having my first beer and the social experiences that accompanied it have been extremely beneficial to my life. It's not as if I drink (or drank) every week, but it opened up a world to a nerd that I was clearly in desperate need of. It's obviously very possible to enjoy life without alcohol or whatever, that wasn't my point. I think my point was that there's more to life than what, in this case, Jimmy thinks there is or that he thinks is correct. Being addicted or a nasty cunt are obviously not among them, but still, relax.

And no, Frank Turner didn't show me my drinking problem, he just gave me a bunch of reasons not to be an idiot Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1229
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : On the flipside, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I'm hungry now, thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:10 pm

It's cool, I hear pandas are tasty. I'm gonna try to find that over here and then I'll get back to you on whether it's better than Nutella.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:11 pm

i think it's made by an irish company so you may have to come over for it. just don't invade us, we don't like that.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 pm

loazis wrote:
plugga wrote:
loazis wrote:
Man, when I think about my teenage years I fucking wish I would have been drinking. It would have made high school a lot more fun. All I did was think I was doing the right thing by not doing all the wrong shit while in fact I was being a boring asshole. Thank the stars for giving us Frank Turner to clear that shit up for me.

Swearing and drinking are awesome, sorry bro. Happy Easter.

Well he needs to do what he wants to do, I don't drink and still had fun in high school and people still want to talk to me, don't be a stereotype Razz
I wasn't trying to propagate alcohol or drug abuse. In my case however, having my first beer and the social experiences that accompanied it have been extremely beneficial to my life. It's not as if I drink (or drank) every week, but it opened up a world to a nerd that I was clearly in desperate need of. It's obviously very possible to enjoy life without alcohol or whatever, that wasn't my point. I think my point was that there's more to life than what, in this case, Jimmy thinks there is or that he thinks is correct. Being addicted or a nasty cunt are obviously not among them, but still, relax.

And no, Frank Turner didn't show me my drinking problem, he just gave me a bunch of reasons not to be an idiot Razz

I am just sayin, it's not like that for everyone! though I agree judging is just a waste of time
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 pm

NUTELLA IS NOT JUST CHOCOLATE THOUGH. JUST SAYING.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:13 pm

I always wanted to go to Dublin. I now have two reasons. Alternatively you can post me some Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:13 pm

plugga wrote:
NUTELLA IS NOT JUST CHOCOLATE THOUGH. JUST SAYING.

It's true. It's the hazelnut that makes it awesome.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm

also kinder eggs.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Mmmmmmmm kinder eggs.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

plugga can you seriously stop talking about nutella pls
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm gonna talk about the three easter kinder eggs I have at home
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm

that's ok, i find that less arousing. good thing your not german!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I have one egg I know of waiting for me at my parents' house, but it's not a Kinder Egg egg Sad
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Labhras wrote:
that's ok, i find that less arousing. good thing your not german!

yeah they're just the best thing ever. NBD NBD.
what's with germany?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Camus wrote:
I have one egg I know of waiting for me at my parents' house, but it's not a Kinder Egg egg Sad

I don't accept other kinds of eggs No
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 29
Location : Dublin

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm

kinder eggs are from germany i reckon. what does nbd mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: