A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ask The Person Below

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 pm

steph wrote:
i think you need to tell me what "flip flop socks" are!

Here's an example:

http://www.amazon.com/Flip-Flop-Socks-Athletic/dp/B00710OWWE
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 pm

oh, haha, UM NO! they are dumb.
(i can't make too much fun, though, i used to have these in high school: http://www.sockdreams.com/image_upload/product_variety_653.jpg?c=71YWJPJLBSO37UECU4SC2E
and i wore them with shorts and flip flops, so...Rolling Eyes)

baby, baby, where did our love go?

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

steph wrote:
oh, haha, UM NO! they are dumb.
(i can't make too much fun, though, i used to have these in high school: http://www.sockdreams.com/image_upload/product_variety_653.jpg?c=71YWJPJLBSO37UECU4SC2E
and i wore them with shorts and flip flops, so...Rolling Eyes)

baby, baby, where did our love go?


Right answer! I have to say, I love the rainbow striped socks though...if they were regular socks. I can't stand toe socks! No



Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:22 pm

Toe socks are awesome!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

steph wrote:

baby, baby, where did our love go?


Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain you drive into the heart of me


Do you know any other Soft Cell songs?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Camus wrote:
Toe socks are awesome!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Camus wrote:
Toe socks are awesome!

get away
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:31 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Toe socks are awesome!

get away

High Five
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:

baby, baby, where did our love go?


Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain you drive into the heart of me


Do you know any other Soft Cell songs?


i was thinking of The Supremes! but i do love Tainted Love! no, i don't think i know any of their other songs!


plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
Toe socks are awesome!

get away

toe socks are socks, too! equal rights for toe socks!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

TOE SOCKS ARE NOT COOL
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

^^ haha, normally I would have thought of the Supremes too, but I heard Soft Cell's version on the radio the other day and it stuck with me for some reason. geek

No, toe socks do not deserve equal rights.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

What my feet have going on under my shoes is private. I can wear toe socks if I like. Razz
(I don't own any and never have, I just like the idea.)
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Camus wrote:
What my feet have going on under my shoes is private. I can wear toe socks if I like. Razz
(I don't own any and never have, I just like the idea.)

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Camus wrote:
What my feet have going on under my shoes is private. I can wear toe socks if I like. Razz
(I don't own any and never have, I just like the idea.)

Nope, from now on I will always think of you as the English dude who wears toe socks. Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
What my feet have going on under my shoes is private. I can wear toe socks if I like. Razz
(I don't own any and never have, I just like the idea.)


Razz you're awful!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 pm

How much does the human head weigh?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:50 am

five or six pounds? confused

what is your honest opinion of Johan?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 am

"The human head weighs eight pounds." - Jonathan Lipnicki from "Jerry Maguire" Wink

Interesting question, Steph! I think John is hilarious! I also think he's a great singer and a good son because he talks really nicely about his mom. I do think he's too harsh with Jimmy at times, but all in all, he's one of the good guys. Smile

What time did you get up this morning?

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 am

10!
What is your ideal festival lineup?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
"The human head weighs eight pounds." - Jonathan Lipnicki from "Jerry Maguire" Wink

Interesting question, Steph! I think John is hilarious! I also think he's a great singer and a good son because he talks really nicely about his mom. I do think he's too harsh with Jimmy at times, but all in all, he's one of the good guys. Smile

What time did you get up this morning?


i was thinking of Jerry Maguire when i read the question, but i didn't remember the answer correctly! Razz

damn, i knew you would be nice nice nice if you answered my question!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:32 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
"The human head weighs eight pounds." - Jonathan Lipnicki from "Jerry Maguire" Wink

Interesting question, Steph! I think John is hilarious! I also think he's a great singer and a good son because he talks really nicely about his mom. I do think he's too harsh with Jimmy at times, but all in all, he's one of the good guys. Smile

What time did you get up this morning?


i was thinking of Jerry Maguire when i read the question, but i didn't remember the answer correctly! Razz

damn, i knew you would be nice nice nice if you answered my question!

I'm not overly nice (AT ALL!), I was giving you my honest opinion. How would you answer your own question?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
"The human head weighs eight pounds." - Jonathan Lipnicki from "Jerry Maguire" Wink

Interesting question, Steph! I think John is hilarious! I also think he's a great singer and a good son because he talks really nicely about his mom. I do think he's too harsh with Jimmy at times, but all in all, he's one of the good guys. Smile

What time did you get up this morning?


i was thinking of Jerry Maguire when i read the question, but i didn't remember the answer correctly! Razz

damn, i knew you would be nice nice nice if you answered my question!

I'm not overly nice (AT ALL!), I was giving you my honest opinion. How would you answer your own question?

haha, i didn't mean to imply that you were kissing his ass or anything, just that you guys get along and obviously you like him, so you would have a good opinion of him! Razz
i guess i would say i pretty much agree with you! and i think he's nice eye candy, haha. i don't want him to read this and think he's the shit, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
"The human head weighs eight pounds." - Jonathan Lipnicki from "Jerry Maguire" Wink

Interesting question, Steph! I think John is hilarious! I also think he's a great singer and a good son because he talks really nicely about his mom. I do think he's too harsh with Jimmy at times, but all in all, he's one of the good guys. Smile

What time did you get up this morning?


i was thinking of Jerry Maguire when i read the question, but i didn't remember the answer correctly! Razz

damn, i knew you would be nice nice nice if you answered my question!

I'm not overly nice (AT ALL!), I was giving you my honest opinion. How would you answer your own question?

haha, i didn't mean to imply that you were kissing his ass or anything, just that you guys get along and obviously you like him, so you would have a good opinion of him! Razz
i guess i would say i pretty much agree with you! and i think he's nice eye candy, haha. i don't want him to read this and think he's the shit, though. Razz

Haha, we don't want him to get TOO full of himself! Yeah, since John's my honorary little brother I think I have to like him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Red_Heels
A Contender
A Contender
avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2012-03-09
Age : 32
Location : In a permanent dream.

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 pm

I don't see a question so I'll ask one...

What is your favorite board game?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

I love so many! At the moment I will say Parcheesi, although Monopoly has always been one of my favorites.

Do you really want to hurt me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   

Back to top Go down
 
Ask The Person Below
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» VERY STRANGE PERSON ASKING FOR MILK ON HERE, WARNING TO OTHER MOMS!!
» Sara Morales Hernández
» Eva Brennan
» Kristi Cornwell -- Missing 8/11/09
» Aengus Shanahan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: