A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
plugga wrote:
she's with matthew because he needs to grow a pair and go get mary Evil or Very Mad Razz

WHO IS GLENN BECK STEPH. I AM CONFUSED.

you are lucky that you don't know of him! he's some rightwing nutjob with his own show on the Fox "News" Channel. i don't even know how to sum it up, i'll leave that to Jon Stewart:
"Finally, a guy who says what people who aren't thinking are thinking." –Jon Stewart, on the "The Daily Show"

Two of my aunts love Glenn Beck. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes WAY too conservative for my taste!

there's conservative, and then there's pompous, ignorant ass.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Just spend about an hour watching clips of Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter and you'll know all you need to know about Faux News and its lapdogs.

Haha, Faux News! lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Just spend about an hour watching clips of Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter and you'll know all you need to know about Faux News and its lapdogs.
yep yep yep

Klown wrote:
The feeling toward the Murdoch and Fox empire is the same in the UK, trust me. Scum is a word that can describe them. As a Liverpool F.C supporter, I've been fighting to try and end this evil empire for a long, long time.

oh, yeah, i wasn't even thinking of that! i think the opinion of them is worse over there right now! and deservedly so.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I am slightly scared of american politics, i don't mean it in a "i am european therefore better than you" way, i just genuinely do not understand how can people like that rick santorum exist. What kind of fucked up cultural background must you have to say such ridiculous things?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

This coming fron the girl who has beared that asshole that is berlusconi for too many years.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm not very good at names. But, I guess I at least know who Ryan Gosling is... Rolling Eyes

Okay, well I forgot...BUT plugga quickly reminded me! Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi Konrad! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
I'm not very good at names. But, I guess I at least know who Ryan Gosling is... Rolling Eyes

Okay, well I forgot...BUT plugga quickly reminded me! Smile

You better know who he is Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

plugga wrote:
I am slightly scared of american politics, i don't mean it in a "i am european therefore better than you" way, i just genuinely do not understand how can people like that rick santorum exist. What kind of fucked up cultural background must you have to say such ridiculous things?

haha. it's America, it's ridiculous Razz
seriously though, i can't get too involved in politics cause it's just so frustrating. everyone's lying to further their own agenda, so much bullshit.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 am

I like Kid Rock Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.

and then you feel like a 22 year old cracked out stripper with daddy issues who looks twice her age when you realize you are listening to Kid Rock, right?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hi Konrad! Very Happy

wave Guess what?! My scarf is all done!! Smile I'll get pics up sometime. Wanna let it dry first. It looks kinda funny right now...or like it's going through an acupuncture treatment. haha



plugga wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
I'm not very good at names. But, I guess I at least know who Ryan Gosling is... Rolling Eyes

Okay, well I forgot...BUT plugga quickly reminded me! Smile

You better know who he is Razz

Laughing Yup...and I will NEVER forget! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:02 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.
Limp Bizkit are working on a new album, how excited are you?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 am

Harbortown wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.
Limp Bizkit are working on a new album, how excited are you?

a new album.... bounce

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:03 am

Klown wrote:
I like Kid Rock Embarassed

I love his song All Summer Long. Like, know it word for word, crank up the car stereo when it comes on, love. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:04 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Klown wrote:
I like Kid Rock Embarassed

I love his song All Summer Long. Like, know it word for word, crank up the car stereo when it comes on, love. Embarassed

It's brain dead pop music, that's it. Saw him live a few times, and I enjoyed myself, isn't that what it's all about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:05 am

steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.

and then you feel like a 22 year old cracked out stripper with daddy issues who looks twice her age when you realize you are listening to Kid Rock, right?


Shocked I'm scared now...
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.

and then you feel like a 22 year old cracked out stripper with daddy issues who looks twice her age when you realize you are listening to Kid Rock, right?


Shocked I'm scared now...

don't be afraid, Kandi's gonna show you a reeeal good time... Wink
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 3526
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 38
Location : Portadown, N.Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

Who is the main person to goto on here for B&P for TGA dvds?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:12 am

I really like Kid Rock because he's a good time. He's doing All Summer Long right now actually!

Plus his site reposted my review of his show last summer so that makes me like him even more. Seen him a few times since 1999 and he has never disappointed.

Not too excited for new LB music.

Don't feel like a cracked out stripper. But one of my favorite songs by him is So Hott so maybe I am in denial.


I wanna see the scarf!
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:13 am

steph wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:
steph wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I'm watching a Kid Rock concert on PBS. I always feel
very adult when I watch PBS.

and then you feel like a 22 year old cracked out stripper with daddy issues who looks twice her age when you realize you are listening to Kid Rock, right?


Shocked I'm scared now...

don't be afraid, Kandi's gonna show you a reeeal good time... Wink

Uh.... lol


Last edited by TGAforLIFE on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:15 am

Klown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Klown wrote:
I like Kid Rock Embarassed

I love his song All Summer Long. Like, know it word for word, crank up the car stereo when it comes on, love. Embarassed

It's brain dead pop music, that's it. Saw him live a few times, and I enjoyed myself, isn't that what it's all about?

Yep, and sometimes brain dead pop music is just what a person needs in order to unwind, as stupid as it may be. Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 am

Oh man he's playing from Graceland. I miss the South so much, especially Graceland Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hi Konrad! Very Happy

wave Guess what?! My scarf is all done!! Smile I'll get pics up sometime. Wanna let it dry first. It looks kinda funny right now...or like it's going through an acupuncture treatment. haha

Yea! I can't wait to see this scarf! Very Happy Congratulations on finishing it, and just in time for St. Paddy's Day! :shamrock:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: