A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 32
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:19 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
also, feel free to post photos of you (and your sister Wink)

NO LUCK GUYS! She hates getting her picture taken too, and she knows I will beat her up if she posts a photo of me. Twisted Evil

i'm just going to imagine that you look like JimmyB with longer hair, then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:21 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
also, feel free to post photos of you (and your sister Wink)

NO LUCK GUYS! She hates getting her picture taken too, and she knows I will beat her up if she posts a photo of me. Twisted Evil

i'm just going to imagine that you look like JimmyB with longer hair, then. Very Happy

Shocked OUT OF LINE, STEPH. WAY OUT OF LINE! I have long dark hair and hazel eyes and am freakishly tall. Jenna has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is average height (i.e. a midget). And we are not mopey. And we can open our eyes all the way. We're both awesome like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
also, feel free to post photos of you (and your sister Wink)

NO LUCK GUYS! She hates getting her picture taken too, and she knows I will beat her up if she posts a photo of me. Twisted Evil

i'm just going to imagine that you look like JimmyB with longer hair, then. Very Happy

Shocked OUT OF LINE, STEPH. WAY OUT OF LINE! I have long dark hair and hazel eyes and am freakishly tall. Jenna has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is average height (i.e. a midget). And we are not mopey. And we can open our eyes all the way. We're both awesome like that. Razz

Clap
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
also, feel free to post photos of you (and your sister Wink)

NO LUCK GUYS! She hates getting her picture taken too, and she knows I will beat her up if she posts a photo of me. Twisted Evil

i'm just going to imagine that you look like JimmyB with longer hair, then. Very Happy

Shocked OUT OF LINE, STEPH. WAY OUT OF LINE! I have long dark hair and hazel eyes and am freakishly tall. Jenna has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and is average height (i.e. a midget). And we are not mopey. And we can open our eyes all the way. We're both awesome like that. Razz

Clap

Thank you, thank you (Shannon takes a bow). cheers
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 1918
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington State, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: