A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 am

I don't read every post on Spam but everytime I log on and check, I agree with Andrew...same conversation or something about Jimmy....rather lurk the Spam than join in on things I guess.

also the tons of homework I have doesn't help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

Yeah, I agree with Andrew. Some things have been pretty repetative lately. I still enjoy talking to everyone, though!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:39 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I don't read every post on Spam but everytime I log on and check, I agree with Andrew...same conversation or something about Jimmy....rather lurk the Spam than join in on things I guess.

also the tons of homework I have doesn't help.

That's exactly it man, that's why I'll usually wait till Jimmy's not online to post. Because somehow he makes it about him self, and everything just goes in a loop.

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 am

so how's everyone doing? I'm most likely pulling an all nighter to work on my archaeology project...good thing I only have one class tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Yeah, I agree with Andrew. Some things have been pretty repetative lately. I still enjoy talking to everyone, though!

^ this, I miss talking to all of you, hell Shannon and i haven't had a real conversation in forever. I'll try and post more, seriously if you see me on and not posting, just ask me something I'll respond in a instant Very Happy

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Deb, why don't you come chat w/ us in spam instead of being THE MAN all the time???

(just kidding in case you don't know me by now...) but seriously you never just chat anymore!!

I'm here, I read every post, keep up to date. If you ask me something, i will respond. I just mainly cut out abit when everything became about jimmy. The conversations just went into a loop, and I swear everyday just seemed like the last. The conversations have gotten better, so I am posting a little more now. but I've far from abandoned here, I'm on more then most of you Razz

There was a post the other day in Romance Issues that made me think I clicked on the wrong page of the thread and had gone back two months. But alas I had not. It was present day.

Haha Shannon put it the best way, I'm like the ghost who's always around Razz

Made the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:44 am

Andrew...you and I have the same number of post...except I've been around a lot longer...makes me feel old.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:44 am

Well, okay... I'm back! Went to the bar and the line was crazy long. Even for a MONDAY night!! Then this huge bar fight broke out and I tried to calm everyone down by saying, hey... you just gotta listen to some Gaslight Anthem. Then they looked at me like I had already been drinking. I was like WTF man?

Anyway, I'm back and things are good. Thank God!

Glad to see everything is going well here. Just the usual talk about JimmyB.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
so how's everyone doing? I'm most likely pulling an all nighter to work on my archaeology project...good thing I only have one class tomorrow.

I'm doing well! I'm drinking vodka and enjoying my night off while writing songs.

I'm curious, what made you decide to study archaeology? I'm only asking because I find it super interesting and I've thought about going to school for it.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:48 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Andrew...you and I have the same number of post...except I've been around a lot longer...makes me feel old.

I know right? My post jump mainly came from when Shannon and i tried to reset the spam thread in like a day, before john got back. lol! ..... I'm never doing that again .

It was funny, I lurked on this place for quite a while. I knew ilaria, you, and a few others before you even knew me. I found this place from jukebox Romeo tabs. Man, That's a guy whos never around anymore

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:50 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Deb, why don't you come chat w/ us in spam instead of being THE MAN all the time???

(just kidding in case you don't know me by now...) but seriously you never just chat anymore!!

I'm here, I read every post, keep up to date. If you ask me something, i will respond. I just mainly cut out abit when everything became about jimmy. The conversations just went into a loop, and I swear everyday just seemed like the last. The conversations have gotten better, so I am posting a little more now. but I've far from abandoned here, I'm on more then most of you Razz

Edit: also, Ive been doing alot of stuff forum design wise that has kept me busy ( sometimes till like 4 am)

STFU you just need to join the chat! talk about whatever the hell is on your mind!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:50 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I'm doing well! I'm drinking vodka and enjoying my night off while writing songs.

I'm curious, what made you decide to study archaeology? I'm only asking because I find it super interesting and I've thought about going to school for it.

I'm technically studying anthropology. the university I go to (SJSU), their anthro program is interdisciplinary meaning that every anthro student has to take few classes in Cultural Anthropology, Archaeology and Physical Anthropology...compared to some schools where they let the students focus only on one aspect of the Anthropology's subfield.

I just waited till the last semester to finish my archaeology requirements. not really sure why. I hope all this makes sense.

also ew vodka.

also defiantly worth going to school for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

I'm technically studying anthropology. the university I go to (SJSU), their anthro program is interdisciplinary meaning that every anthro student has to take few classes in Cultural Anthropology, Archaeology and Physical Anthropology...compared to some schools where they let the students focus only on one aspect of the Anthropology's subfield.

I just waited till the last semester to finish my archaeology requirements. not really sure why. I hope all this makes sense.

also ew vodka.

Ahh, I see. Yep, all makes sense! Yeah, like I said, it's just very interesting to me!

Haha, c'mon! It seems like every guy I know hates vodka.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

Hey Oldgospelchoir,

Don't think we've officially met. Anyway I'm TGAforLIFE aka Konrad aka Brad.

Anyway, I just have to say I am extremely jealous you got to go to the Brian Fallon solo show in LA on March 19th 2010. I would have loved to go to that.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

no one gives a fuck, sanam, shut up. Rolling Eyes

also, if you're going to graduate from college, you should know the difference between definitely and defiantly Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

Edit: also, Ive been doing alot of stuff forum design wise that has kept me busy ( sometimes till like 4 am)

STFU you just need to join the chat! talk about whatever the hell is on your mind!

There's something I would love to talk about, but I'm still working out the details so unfortunately I can't Crying or Very sad

Made the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

also ew vodka.

Ahh, I see. Yep, all makes sense! Yeah, like I said, it's just very interesting to me!

sky vodka was my first drink as a 21 yr old...it was gross...I think most guys hate it cause that's what we started drinking with.

if you have any more questions, let me know. I don't mind answering them.
P.S. Steady Now also has a degree in Anthropology.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 am

Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

There's something I would love to talk about, but I'm still working out the details so unfortunately I can't Crying or Very sad

tell me! i'm a good secret keeper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

also ew vodka.

sky vodka was my first drink as a 21 yr old...it was gross...I think most guys hate it cause that's what we started drinking with.

if you have any more questions, let me know. I don't mind answering them.
P.S. Steady Now also has a degree in Anthropology.

Oh cool! Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:59 am

Debonair wrote:

I wannna KNow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 am

Tell us, tell us, tell us!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I wannna KNow!
Wink

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:01 am

Jeeesh... You guys are really putting the heat on poor Debonair!

Poor guy... I'm here for ya Deb. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:01 am

Debonair wrote:

It was funny, I lurked on this place for quite a while. I knew ilaria, you, and a few others before you even knew me.

CREEP
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Jeeesh... You guys are really putting the heat on poor Debonair!

Poor guy... I'm here for ya Deb. Wink

Thanks.......you still can't know yet

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next