A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:


you guys. this is so hilarious hahahahha


lol! Haha, oh my gosh, what was that?! "You can buy me a burrito and some beans and rice..." Weirdest thing ever! geek

ahahha I swear I can't stop laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 29
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Its called Pyloric Stenosis http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001965/

In my teens i had another strange thing called Osgood Schlateer disease, that stopped me from walking properly for a while and lead me to having my leg in plaster for 6 weeks, which resulted in some embarrassing collapses down stairs at school whilst trying to use crutches.

So yeh i have had some strange things wrong with me haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Holland wrote:
Its called Pyloric Stenosis http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001965/

In my teens i had another strange thing called Osgood Schlateer disease, that stopped me from walking properly for a while and lead me to having my leg in plaster for 6 weeks, which resulted in some embarrassing collapses down stairs at school whilst trying to use crutches.

So yeh i have had some strange things wrong with me haha.

Pyloric Stenosis sounds so awful! I can't even imagine how worried your parents must have been to see their baby sick like that. Sad

I have actually heard of Osgood-Schlatter Disease! One of my friends in high school had it, but he must have had a mild case because he didn't have any problems again after he rested and stayed off his feet for a couple of weeks. Definitely strange though!

Being in a cast for six weeks must have been awful. When I was a senior in high school, the ligaments that hold my thumb to my hand deteriorated for an unknown reason, and I was in a cast for four weeksl. It was a nightmare! It itched so bad I thought I was going to lose my mind, and I hated feeling so uneven.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 29
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeh my Brother almost cut his finger off once and had to have all kinds of contraptions put on his arm,it drove him crazy, i think it may be worse to have your arm in a cast. I think the worst thing about my cast was the day i had it taken off and i expected to walk properly, my leg was so weak i couldn't even put weight on it it was really horrible.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Holland wrote:
Yeh my Brother almost cut his finger off once and had to have all kinds of contraptions put on his arm,it drove him crazy, i think it may be worse to have your arm in a cast. I think the worst thing about my cast was the day i had it taken off and i expected to walk properly, my leg was so weak i couldn't even put weight on it it was really horrible.

That does sound horrible! The only thing I liked about my cast was all of the signatures I got. It looked like great graffiti art by the time my friends were done with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:48 pm

that doesn't sound pleasant at all, also I feel a bit weird because, apart from a few things that happened just a few days after I was born, the only really unpleasant thing I had was sty, I remember they had to put this gel IN MY EYES and I had to keep them shut for a lot of time. I think that is the main reason why I can't even go near eye drops now Shocked
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello. Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 pm

plugga wrote:
that doesn't sound pleasant at all, also I feel a bit weird because, apart from a few things that happened just a few days after I was born, the only really unpleasant thing I had was sty, I remember they had to put this gel IN MY EYES and I had to keep them shut for a lot of time. I think that is the main reason why I can't even go near eye drops now Shocked


They had to put gel IN YOUR EYES?! Shocked How horrible! I hate having anything in my eyes, which is why I won't wear contacts, even though I don't like glasses. I got Pink Eye a lot when I was a little kid, and I couldn't stand the eye drops. My mom would have to fight me every time.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
Hello. Wink

Hey Matt! Want to join our very strange conversation? Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
that doesn't sound pleasant at all, also I feel a bit weird because, apart from a few things that happened just a few days after I was born, the only really unpleasant thing I had was sty, I remember they had to put this gel IN MY EYES and I had to keep them shut for a lot of time. I think that is the main reason why I can't even go near eye drops now Shocked


They had to put gel IN YOUR EYES?! Shocked How horrible! I hate having anything in my eyes, which is why I won't wear contacts, even though I don't like glasses. I got Pink Eye a lot when I was a little kid, and I couldn't stand the eye drops. My mom would have to fight me every time.

Yesss I couldn't see a thing it was horrible! I'm the same, I hate people touching my eyes so much, whenever I go to the oculist I always tell him I am sorry because I can't stand eye drops and my eyes just shut whenever he tries hahahah
plus I can't put mascara or kohl or anything, I just can't Shocked
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 29
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:03 pm

that sounds nightmareish!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm

plugga wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
that doesn't sound pleasant at all, also I feel a bit weird because, apart from a few things that happened just a few days after I was born, the only really unpleasant thing I had was sty, I remember they had to put this gel IN MY EYES and I had to keep them shut for a lot of time. I think that is the main reason why I can't even go near eye drops now Shocked


They had to put gel IN YOUR EYES?! Shocked How horrible! I hate having anything in my eyes, which is why I won't wear contacts, even though I don't like glasses. I got Pink Eye a lot when I was a little kid, and I couldn't stand the eye drops. My mom would have to fight me every time.

Yesss I couldn't see a thing it was horrible! I'm the same, I hate people touching my eyes so much, whenever I go to the oculist I always tell him I am sorry because I can't stand eye drops and my eyes just shut whenever he tries hahahah
plus I can't put mascara or kohl or anything, I just can't Shocked

Same here! It just freaks me out too much. No
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:13 pm

yeah it was hell pale
anyways let's talk about more pleasant things, LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE 250 WORDS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND PEOPLE'S INTERACTIONS? I AM SO BORED.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Haha, I think we grossed Matt out with our weird conversation! One post and he was out of here! Poor kid... Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

he's too young Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:15 pm

plugga wrote:
yeah it was hell pale
anyways let's talk about more pleasant things, LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE 250 WORDS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND PEOPLE'S INTERACTIONS? I AM SO BORED.


What in the world is that for? I'm afraid I can't help much there, because I am technologically illiterate and wouldn't have a clue what to write. At least 250 words isn't bad. That's only like, one page, right?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:16 pm

plugga wrote:
he's too young Razz


His poor innocent eyes were not ready to read our adult conversation about strange medical ailments. Now he'll have nightmares.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
plugga wrote:
yeah it was hell pale
anyways let's talk about more pleasant things, LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE 250 WORDS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY AND PEOPLE'S INTERACTIONS? I AM SO BORED.


What in the world is that for? I'm afraid I can't help much there, because I am technologically illiterate and wouldn't have a clue what to write. At least 250 words isn't bad. That's only like, one page, right?

Yeah it's a page more or less, I am doing that crappy ielts practising, stupid tests and their boring essays Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:23 pm

That's such a stupid topic for them to have you write about! Why not something more interesting with room for interpretation and explanation, like politics, civil rights, current events, that sort of thing?

After I got accepted to college, I was selected to try for a certain scholarship and had to write three different essays, and one of them had to do with technology and how it was changing the face of America. I was so upset because I didn't know what to write! This was in late 1999/early 2000 and I barely knew how to use a computer at that point. I guess I did okay because I got the scholarship, but I have no idea how!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Hello. Wink

Hey Matt! Want to join our very strange conversation? Razz

Haven't read anything about it, too long! :d
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Hello. Wink

Hey Matt! Want to join our very strange conversation? Razz

Haven't read anything about it, too long! :d


Haha, that's good. We wouldn't want to scare you! Razz

What are you up to today?
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Hello. Wink

Hey Matt! Want to join our very strange conversation? Razz

Haven't read anything about it, too long! :d


Haha, that's good. We wouldn't want to scare you! Razz

What are you up to today?

Headache. Alot of stress, a painfull leg. Soccer training & meeting with the bosses afterwards. Eh, alot.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:31 pm

You have a very professional, busy life for a teenager! I hope your head and your leg feel better. Is your leg sore because of your injury, or is this something new?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
That's such a stupid topic for them to have you write about! Why not something more interesting with room for interpretation and explanation, like politics, civil rights, current events, that sort of thing?

After I got accepted to college, I was selected to try for a certain scholarship and had to write three different essays, and one of them had to do with technology and how it was changing the face of America. I was so upset because I didn't know what to write! This was in late 1999/early 2000 and I barely knew how to use a computer at that point. I guess I did okay because I got the scholarship, but I have no idea how!

ikr? what a stupid topic. They just need to check if I can write in english but goddamn they're not making it easy haha
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
You have a very professional, busy life for a teenager! I hope your head and your leg feel better. Is your leg sore because of your injury, or is this something new?

Well, i'm afraid my foot is causing all my injuries. It's tilting a bit to the inside, going to the doctor next week. Wink

Haha, how I explain it here it sounds professional, it's not Wink

Going to a metalcore show on saturday. A friend of mine Wink
Headliner on a major festival in Belgium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: