A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:35 am

Hey Matt! I'm kind of having a bad day, so I figured spending some time here would cheer me up. What are you up to today?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm glad the dentist was painless, Ilaria! Smile

pretty much, yeah Very Happy
how you doing shannon?!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:43 am

Hey Matt! I'm kind of having a bad day, so I figured spending some time here would cheer me up. What are you up to today?

Still in vacation Wink
I'm working on my thesis again, sucks bigtime.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 am

plugga wrote:
Hi everyone!

how you doing shannon?!

I'm alright, just kind of having a rough day. It's stupid really. Last night my dog wanted to go outside and he ended up jumping over the footrest of a chair (the corner is really close to the coffee table when it's up, so he can't squeeze through). He's done it a thousand times, no big deal because he jumps like a deer. But last night his back foot hit the chair and he landed off balance and hurt his leg/hip/back (I'm not sure which) and he's limping really bad. It's so sad. Sad Anyway, I got mad at my sister because she was sitting in the chair and didn't put the footrest down so he could walk through. She was being lazy, but she won't admit it. She said she didn't have time to put it down, but she did. So now she and my mom are both mad at me for making her feel bad. It's all so stupid. She should have felt bad on her own! I know it was an accident, but it shouldn't have happened. Now poor Scooby can hardly go up and down the stairs and he looks very depressed. And I hate when people are mad at me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:

Still in vacation Wink

Thesis at the age of 17? Didn't have something like that when I was in high school, as far as I can remember.

Wait till you go to college! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

HorribleCrowe wrote:

Still in vacation Wink

I thought you had already finished your thesis! When is it due? I hope you don't have too much more work left. It's always so nice when you finish a big project like that.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

mingus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:

Still in vacation Wink

Thesis at the age of 17? Didn't have something like that when I was in high school, as far as I can remember.

Shh! Don't scare him! Razz
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

College = best years of life!

Better? Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

mingus wrote:
College = best years of life!

Better? Razz

Haha, much! And that can be true, when the massive amounts of work don't get in the way!Razz
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm

The trick is to work efficiently Razz Here in Belgium, I can afford myself to take 10 months of vacation a year. The only problem is that you have two months (January and June) where your social life pretty much deteriorates - although even then I sometimes go a out a little bit too long a little bit too close before an exam.

It's my last year though, then it's back to reality for me Smile But what fun it has been!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Whoa, you only go to school two months out of the year?! How did you manage to get that kind of schedule? I'm jealous! When I was in college I went from August-May, which I think is pretty typical in the U.S. Man, I miss summer vacation!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 pm

plugga wrote:
Hi everyone!

how you doing shannon?!

I'm alright, just kind of having a rough day. It's stupid really. Last night my dog wanted to go outside and he ended up jumping over the footrest of a chair (the corner is really close to the coffee table when it's up, so he can't squeeze through). He's done it a thousand times, no big deal because he jumps like a deer. But last night his back foot hit the chair and he landed off balance and hurt his leg/hip/back (I'm not sure which) and he's limping really bad. It's so sad. Sad Anyway, I got mad at my sister because she was sitting in the chair and didn't put the footrest down so he could walk through. She was being lazy, but she won't admit it. She said she didn't have time to put it down, but she did. So now she and my mom are both mad at me for making her feel bad. It's all so stupid. She should have felt bad on her own! I know it was an accident, but it shouldn't have happened. Now poor Scooby can hardly go up and down the stairs and he looks very depressed. And I hate when people are mad at me. Crying or Very sad

awww I am sure he'll be okay in a while, are you planning taking him to the vet?
yeah my sister acts pretty much the same, I learned to ignore her so no one fights scratch
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/23/simon-cowell-creating-american-boy-band-exclusive/

beware, america Razz
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Whoa, you only go to school two months out of the year?! How did you manage to get that kind of schedule? I'm jealous! When I was in college I went from August-May, which I think is pretty typical in the U.S. Man, I miss summer vacation!

No no, we have classes from September to December and from February to May. I just don't go to them (attendance is most of the times not compulsory over here), and then I just study two months for my exams Very Happy In my first year, I went to all my classes, but after 6 years in college, you just kind of know how things work and what you have to do to pass. For me, attending classes is not really useful: the few times that I do go, I do virtually everything but paying attention (short-attention span, hurrah!).

Of course, not everyone does things like me. It depends on how efficient and how independent you can work.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm

mingus wrote:

No no, we have classes from September to December and from February to May. I just don't go to them (attendance is most of the times not compulsory over here), and then I just study two months for my exams Very Happy In my first year, I went to all my classes, but after 6 years in college, you just kind of know how things work and what you have to do to pass. For me, attending classes is not really useful: the few times that I do go, I do virtually everything but paying attention (short-attention span, hurrah!).

Of course, not everyone does things like me. It depends on how efficient and how independent you can work.

Mingus, wa studeerde? Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:
Hi everyone!

how you doing shannon?!

awww I am sure he'll be okay in a while, are you planning taking him to the vet?
yeah my sister acts pretty much the same, I learned to ignore her so no one fights scratch

Yeah, I'm sure he'll be fine in a few days. He's really tough. I just hate seeing my poor dog in pain. If he isn't any better at all over the weekend I'll take him to the vet, but I'm hoping he'll start to improve by then.

Ilaria, you give you really good advice. Smile Has anyone ever told you that before? Sometimes I do try to ignore my sister when she's getting on my nerves or being stupid, but it's so hard! I'm not good at ignoring, I'm good at confronting. The problem is that I tend to be way too aggressive about it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

yeah attendance is not compulsory here too but because I studied foreign languages I had to go there anyways, I spent basically all my day there Sad
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

mingus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:

Still in vacation Wink

Yezzzz, fuck mijn school ze maat :d das echt de hel. precies een suuuuupereindwerk
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm

plugga wrote:
http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/23/simon-cowell-creating-american-boy-band-exclusive/

beware, america Razz

Shocked No Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mingus
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
mingus wrote:

Ik zit al aan studie nummer 3 Razz Eerst communicatiewetenschappen, dan politieke wetenschappen en nu nog master beleidseconomie erbij.

Al plannen wat ge na uw middelbaar wilt doen?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 pm

mingus wrote:

Okay, gotcha. That must be nice that attendance is not required! It was at the colleges I went to, and I could have gotten my work done so much faster if I had been allowed to work on my own at my own speed. Now this is going to make me sound ancient, but online classes were a brand new thing when I started college and I never took any, but now I wish I would have. I probably could have finished school in half the time! That was the only option for students who didn't want to sit through three hour long lectures. Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Should I learn The song Country Roads?
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 pm

mingus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
mingus wrote:

Ik zit al aan studie nummer 3 Razz Eerst communicatiewetenschappen, dan politieke wetenschappen en nu nog master beleidseconomie erbij.

Al plannen wat ge na uw middelbaar wilt doen?

Fameus aant twijfele, muziekproductie, audiologie, eventmanagment, ...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Should I learn The song Country Roads?

Are you talking about Country Roads by John Denver or Country Road by James Taylor? I would say definitely to the James Taylor one and maybe to the John Denver one. Anything by James Taylor would be a yes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:42 pm

Just walked a mile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top