A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Debonair wrote:
Steph why did you change your photo back?

I'm so glad she did! Steph, that other picture scared the crap out of me. affraid
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Why hello there, John!
How are you doing today?

I'm a'ight. Back to work tonight, damn it.

How are you?
Aw, that's no fun. You'll leave the internet far too soon.

I'm good, I'm wearing a fantastic outfit today.

Describe it to me. That's what Steph said.
It's just really lo-

Oh, um, black matchstick jeans, gray button up shirt, black wingtip shoes, navy denim jacket!

Haha, funny guy!
Sounds lovely!
Oh yeah, I was thinking about switching from button up to a white t-shirt but I realized this is way more stylish.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Debonair wrote:
Steph why did you change your photo back?

i couldn't decide on anything for a new avatar, but i got sick of the other one!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! How's it going? I see that when Jimmy leaves everybody still talks about him, but the Ignore Campaign is in full swing. Such an eventful day in the world of spam. Razz
Hi Shannon!!

I'm doing great, because I realized my songwriting class is full of amateurs and I'll have no problem standing out and getting an A.

How are you?

I never doubted that for a second, John. My little brother could be nothing short of brilliant. Razz

I'm doing great. I had a really good day at work and I'm looking forward to Valentines Day with the girls tomorrow. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND. (Did you read that Jimmy? People can be single AND happy!)
You should find yourself a capable man, Shannon! You deserve it!

Well thank you, John! I think so too. I hope to find the right guy one day, but I'm a strong enough and independent enough woman to be happy on my own too. I don't get people who place all of their personal value on whether or not they are in a relationship. Kind of pathetic.
I agree completely.

Thank god we don't have anyone like that on this forum!


Spoiler:
 

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Steph why did you change your photo back?

I'm so glad she did! Steph, that other picture scared the crap out of me. affraid

haha, i'm sorry Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Steph, are you a big HIM fan?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Hey guys! How's it going? I see that when Jimmy leaves everybody still talks about him, but the Ignore Campaign is in full swing. Such an eventful day in the world of spam. Razz
Hi Shannon!!

I'm doing great, because I realized my songwriting class is full of amateurs and I'll have no problem standing out and getting an A.

How are you?

I never doubted that for a second, John. My little brother could be nothing short of brilliant. Razz

I'm doing great. I had a really good day at work and I'm looking forward to Valentines Day with the girls tomorrow. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND. (Did you read that Jimmy? People can be single AND happy!)
You should find yourself a capable man, Shannon! You deserve it!

Well thank you, John! I think so too. I hope to find the right guy one day, but I'm a strong enough and independent enough woman to be happy on my own too. I don't get people who place all of their personal value on whether or not they are in a relationship. Kind of pathetic.
I agree completely.

Thank god we don't have anyone like that on this forum!


Spoiler:
 

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I knew you'd like it!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Steph, are you a big HIM fan?

durr!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm

steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Steph why did you change your photo back?

I'm so glad she did! Steph, that other picture scared the crap out of me. affraid

haha, i'm sorry Razz

Haha, don't worry aout it! I scare easy. Razz

If you want a new avatar, give John something to do and ask him to design one for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Steph, are you a big HIM fan?

durr!
It's a legitimate question!

Some people just want to bang Ville Valo, others genuinely like his music.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Steph why did you change your photo back?

I'm so glad she did! Steph, that other picture scared the crap out of me. affraid

haha, i'm sorry Razz

Haha, don't worry aout it! I scare easy. Razz

If you want a new avatar, give John something to do and ask him to design one for you. Very Happy
yep yep yep yep
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm off to have dinner with a Girl, bye guys!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Steph, are you a big HIM fan?

durr!
It's a legitimate question!

Some people just want to bang Ville Valo, others genuinely like his music.

oh, well, i won't deny that he is fucking gorgeous, but i wouldn't listen to the music if i didn't love it! HIM was my favorite band before Gaslight, it might still be a tie, i've seen HIM play almost 20 times.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Harbortown wrote:
I'm off to have dinner with a Girl, bye guys!

bye, have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Bye John! Have a nice dinner! Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Bye John! Have a nice dinner! Wink
Wink Wink Wink om nom nom High Five
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Harbortown wrote:
I'm off to have dinner with a Girl, bye guys!

Have fun! DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR TRAINS.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:01 pm

What did we talk about before our minds were overtaken by Jimmy? scratch
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm

How much we all loved life.... sigh, I miss those days.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
What did we talk about before our minds were overtaken by Jimmy? scratch

haha, i think i said something to the same effect earlier!
umm...what's going on in the world? ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:05 pm

I, uh, hhmmmm, well, I have my yearly evaluation for work on Friday..?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

When I picked the kids up today, the seven year old was really mopey and said she had the worst day ever because someone wouldn't talk to her. I immediately thought, "You sound just like Jimmy, kiddo." I scare myself.

In other news, I only have three more weeks until spring break! WOO HOO! cheers

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I, uh, hhmmmm, well, I have my yearly evaluation for work on Friday..?

Maybe you'll get a raise like Andrew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I, uh, hhmmmm, well, I have my yearly evaluation for work on Friday..?

Maybe you'll get a raise like Andrew! Very Happy

Cool

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I, uh, hhmmmm, well, I have my yearly evaluation for work on Friday..?

Maybe you'll get a raise like Andrew! Very Happy

Cool

I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: