A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 pm

I Found another reason to dislike today....I am having an off day musically. I can't play guitar right today (Hand refuses to make even the simplest bar chords,), and my Voice refuses to stay on pitch.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 pm

this is what i am wearing today. and i plan on staying in it all day long. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Haha, that's great Steph! How are you doing today? I just thought I'd see what's new before I go back to work in a few minutes. Seems quiet...
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 pm

EPIC MEAL TIME, now time for training, in the rain.

Matt, over and out.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Adios, Matt!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Yeah...it is quiet here...probably everyone out with their date
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Haha, that's great Steph! How are you doing today? I just thought I'd see what's new before I go back to work in a few minutes. Seems quiet...

i'm good! i have the day off, plus it's nice and overcast outside, which i love!

how are you?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 pm

yep, here's me and my honey on our romantic date:
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Well at least it is cold and rainy/snowy here.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Oh my gosh, Jimmy, you have to give it a rest! I'm sure that was at least partial sarcasm, but still. There are a lot of us that are single. Just off the top of my head, me, John, Sarah, Steph, Ilaria, and Mike are all single, but are we complaining about it? Nope! And you want to know why? Because we can be happy on our own or with a significant other. It's not a big deal to be single!

I have tried really hard to be nice and supportive because it makes me really sad to hear about how depressed you are all the time, but I don't know what to do with you. It's not my style, but I'm going to give you some tough love. Jimmy, do you think you're the only one who feels like this? You're not. Not by a long shot. I know what it feels like to be so sad, so alone, that you feel like there is no hope anywhere and nothing will ever improve. I have been picked on as a child by an adult, I have lost people very important to me, I have issues that I have had to battle my entire life. There are things I want so bad in life that I don't have that it actually hurts to think about. Physically hurts like my heart is being ripped out of my body and emotionally hurts as if my soul is being crushed by the weight of the world. But when I start to feel like I'm drowning, I claw my way back to the surface. I make myself live, because life is a gift and I'm not going to waste it being depressed all the time, and you shouldn't either. Being 20 and not having a girlfriend is not the end of the world. It's not even a big deal. If you want to change it, then get out there and do something about it! No excuses, because they aren't valid. If you want your life to be different, then make it that way and stop complaining about being alone.

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Yes that was meant to be sarcasm...
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh my gosh, Jimmy, you have to give it a rest! I'm sure that was at least partial sarcasm, but still. There are a lot of us that are single. Just off the top of my head, me, John, Sarah, Steph, Ilaria, and Mike are all single, but are we complaining about it? Nope! And you want to know why? Because we can be happy on our own or with a significant other. It's not a big deal to be single!

I have tried really hard to be nice and supportive because it makes me really sad to hear about how depressed you are all the time, but I don't know what to do with you. It's not my style, but I'm going to give you some tough love. Jimmy, do you think you're the only one who feels like this? You're not. Not by a long shot. I know what it feels like to be so sad, so alone, that you feel like there is no hope anywhere and nothing will ever improve. I have been picked on as a child by an adult, I have lost people very important to me, I have issues that I have had to battle my entire life. There are things I want so bad in life that I don't have that it actually hurts to think about. Physically hurts like my heart is being ripped out of my body and emotionally hurts as if my soul is being crushed by the weight of the world. But when I start to feel like I'm drowning, I claw my way back to the surface. I make myself live, because life is a gift and I'm not going to waste it being depressed all the time, and you shouldn't either. Being 20 and not having a girlfriend is not the end of the world. It's not even a big deal. If you want to change it, then get out there and do something about it! No excuses, because they aren't valid. If you want your life to be different, then make it that way and stop complaining about being alone.

Amen.

Last edited by Camus on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Camus wrote:

Amen.

Thank you! Now I'm going back and fixing typos. I had to get that out of my system before I went insane.

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm

I can edit your typos out of my quote if you like Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Camus wrote:
I can edit your typos out of my quote if you like Razz

Haha, that would make me feel a lot better! I think my original post is fixed now. Typing on a iPad can be difficult! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Yes that was meant to be sarcasm...

But there can be truth in sarcasm at times. And I know you weren't being totally sarcastic with that statement because you hate today so much.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Sorted. Very Happy

I completely agree with what you're saying up there. It's not something to get down about in the slightest - there are just so many more terrible things that could possibly happen. Not having a girlfriend seems so insignificant
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Nice post, Shannon.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Camus wrote:
Sorted. Very Happy

I completely agree with what you're saying up there. It's not something to get down about in the slightest - there are just so many more terrible things that could possibly happen. Not having a girlfriend seems so insignificant

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Nice post, Shannon.

Thank you. I learned from you.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:24 pm

I'm good Steph! The kids were so happy when I gave them new Legos this morning, so I think that's what we will be doing this evening. Their parents are going out so I am working late, but I don't mind. It's a good day!

And it's cloudy here too! I love cloudy days, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:24 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Nice post, Shannon.

Haha I wasn't sure how people would react to that particular post, I was just mad, threw it up there and went to school.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Yikes, I have to go to work! I'm taking my computer with me, so I'll probably be back tonight after I get the kids to bed. This place is so addicting! Razz Bye guys!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Nice post, Shannon.

Haha I wasn't sure how people would react to that particular post, I was just mad, threw it up there and went to school.

I TOTALLY GET IT!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

yeah, the board is very additcting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam