A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 am

Good morning...just an inch of snow outside currently...expecting about 4-6 extra inches of snowfall today.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 am

Gooood morning, Dimestore Saints! Very Happy

Only an inch of snow, Jimmy? I'm disappointed.

There is only a 30% chance of snow showers here tonight, no accumulation. I bet it will just continue to rain though. So sad...

IT'S SATURDAY! I love the weekends. I love you
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 am

I wish I had something to do this weekend.....Then again weekends are always boring for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 am

no snow here in California
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
no snow here in California

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 am

Had a rootbeer Float last night...I feel guilty about it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 am

Jimmy, I'm carrying this over from the ask a question thread.

You didn't miss anything by not going to high school dances. They were totally lame at my school. I only went to a couple because none of my friends were into school stuff either and I didn't want to hang out with the jocks and the cheerleaders, but they were no big deal at all. Don't regret missing them. It's a waste of energy.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 am

Hello hello. Jogging went well, even in the snow! did 6 miles!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

You didn't miss anything by not going to high school dances. They were totally lame at my school. I only went to a couple because none of my friends were into school stuff either and I didn't want to hang out with the jocks and the cheerleaders, but they were no big deal at all. Don't regret missing them. It's a waste of energy.
Same with Prom? I am glad I saved the money (Probably a couple hundred), The embarresment of asking a girl out (Would not go alone), and having to wonder how I would get there (I did not have many friends in school, and none of them would have wanted me in a limo with them)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 am

JimmyB wrote:

Don't feel guilty, just make better choices today. It's okay to have something Ike every once in a while.

Now I want a root beer float.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 am

JimmyB wrote:

Don't feel guilty, just make better choices today. It's okay to have something Ike every once in a while.

There's this really amazing 50s style diner in the town where I lived at uni. Real 50s jukebox and everything. Anyway, had a great coke float there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

JimmyB wrote:

Same with Prom? I am glad I saved the money (Probably a couple hundred), The embarresment of asking a girl out (Would not go alone), and having to wonder how I would get there (I did not have many friends in school, and none of them would have wanted me in a limo with them)

I skipped the prom. I had better things to do! I did go to junior prom though and it was fun, but nothing special. I went with a bunch of my friends since none of us had boyfriends/girlfriends at the time, and we just hung out at the dance and goofed off. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 am

JimmyB wrote:

I skipped the prom. I had better things to do! I did go to junior prom though and it was fun, but nothing special. I went with a bunch of my friends since none of us had boyfriends/girlfriends at the time, and we just hung out at the dance and goofed off. No big deal.
Well that makes me feel better. Oh yeah, I found out there was a girl who was going to ask me to the prom...as a pity ask, because apparently I was that pathetic.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 am

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

There's this really amazing 50s style diner in the town where I lived at uni. Real 50s jukebox and everything. Anyway, had a great coke float there Very Happy

How fun! There was a diner like that that my family used to go to in California called Pontiac Grill. It was so fun! They had miniature jukeboxes at every table, and the booths looked like old bench seats taken out of cars. The burgers were great too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 am

Man, I wish we had diners around here...Eh, Quaker steak has good food, as does primantis brothers. Look them both up.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Well that makes me feel better. Oh yeah, I found out there was a girl who was going to ask me to the prom...as a pity ask, because apparently I was that pathetic.

Honestly, it's not worth wasting your time thinking about. For most people, high school is not the glory days Bruce sings about. I have some fun memories and wasn't totally miserable or anything, but my school was full of losers, burnouts, and complete idiots, so I spent as little time there as possible. There is so much more to life than high school and teenage years. Thank goodness! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 am

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

How fun! There was a diner like that that my family used to go to in California called Pontiac Grill. It was so fun! They had miniature jukeboxes at every table, and the booths looked like old bench seats taken out of cars. The burgers were great too! Very Happy

It's quite a novelty here, but the food is incredible as well. Went there for lunch a few weeks back I was in the area. We were really hungover and it was exactly what we needed XD
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 am

http://www.primantibrothers.com/assets/images/menu_suburban_cover.jpg That is a Primantis Brother sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 am

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Honestly, it's not worth wasting your time thinking about. For most people, high school is not the glory days Bruce sings about. I have some fun memories and wasn't totally miserable or anything, but my school was full of losers, burnouts, and complete idiots, so I spent as little time there as possible. There is so much more to life than high school and teenage years. Thank goodness! Razz

Couldn't reiterate this more. Of everyone I was at school with I'm still in touch with maybe half a dozen of them at most. You meet much better people as you go through life anyway
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 am

JimmyB wrote:
http://www.primantibrothers.com/assets/images/menu_suburban_cover.jpg That is a Primantis Brother sandwhich.

That looks a bit bland. It could do with a bit of greenery in there Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 am

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

How about another photo then?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 am

That makes it look even worse if I'm being honest
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

How about another photo then?

that looks like shitfood.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

This is what you want:

Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 am

It's a good sandwhich. It all depends on what kind you get....I mean certain sandwhiches have more green than others. You have Coleslaw (optional and I do not get it), Frenchfries, Bacon,Turkey,mayo,etc, between two thick slices of bread....It's a pittsburgh thing apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next