A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbyw24
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Stream is up and running
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Am I the only Metallica fan here?

Nope, I am too. Seen them a couple of times, and they know how to put on one hell of show.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Harbortown wrote:
Am I the only Metallica fan here?

I am and I am happy for them but IT'S IN NJ.

anyways i pray to god there's no lou reed there. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Right on!
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 pm

just a whole bunch of WTF
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

For $125 I think I'll stay home
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

You kidding? That's an absolute bargain.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Camus wrote:
rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

You kidding? That's an absolute bargain.

Not if you're there to see Gaslight and Lucero and couldn't care less about any of the other bands...
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

TGA, Fucked Up, and Modest Mouse are 3 of my favorite bands. All in the top 10. Hopefully they are all on the same day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm

@titus_ndronicus: I'll just tell you guys who I think the weakest band is on this Orion Music Festival. It's Best Coast. Fuck them.

WHOA. Might start actually liking this band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
@titus_ndronicus: I'll just tell you guys who I think the weakest band is on this Orion Music Festival. It's Best Coast. Fuck them.

WHOA. Might start actually liking this band.

I love Titus Andronicus, but Best Coast are great. What are they on about?!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 pm

from http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/metallicas-orion-festival-bader-field-june-23-24/

Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24

Legendary metal act Metallica are headlining a new festival called Orion at Atlantic City’s Bader Field on June 23 and 24 according to an announcement on the band’s website. Metallica will play both nights and will perform The Black Album in its entirety for the first time on U.S. soil.

Here’s the list of the acts that will play at Orion besides Metallica…

Arctic Monkeys • Avenged Sevenfold • Modest Mouse • The Gaslight Anthem • Cage The Elephant • Fucked Up • Best Coast • Hot Snakes • Titus Andronicus • Gary Clark Jr. • Lucero • Roky Erickson • The Black Angels • The Sword • A Place to Bury Strangers • Liturgy

2-day passes will be available for $125 through the band’s Met Club fan club, while tickets will cost $150 for the general public when they go on sale on February 11 at 10AM ET. Metallica has a long history of performing at festivals across the globe, but this is the first time they are involved with curating and running the festival themselves.

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

tickets at

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com

incl. Met Club ultra pass at $250

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
CasanovaBaby90
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Lucero and TGA are the only bands that appeal to me from the lineup so far.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

Arctic Monkeys, Titus Andronicus and Cage the Elephant are pretty solid.

*wonders if Titus Andronicus and Gaslight are going to have the 'biggest Springsteen immitation contest'* Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:49 pm

CluckyB wrote:
CasanovaBaby90 wrote:

Arctic Monkeys, Titus Andronicus and Cage the Elephant are pretty solid.

*wonders if Titus Andronicus and Gaslight are going to have the 'biggest Springsteen immitation contest'* Razz

Gaslight win hands down. The only massive similarity between Titus Andronicus and Springsteen is the story-telling style of songs, Gaslight have all the bases covered.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Gaslight looks to be the only band on this list that I know WHO THEY ARE~!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Gaslight looks to be the only band on this list that I know WHO THEY ARE~!

Wow, you need to get listening. There are some awesome bands on that list
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

It's a step down for the boys!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm

I would pay to kick alex turner in the face Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:18 pm

plugga wrote:

Hah. Come on, Arctic Monkeys aren't that bad. The Last Shadow Puppets were really impressive too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 pm

I love this line up and I wish I could go.

Best Coast does fucking suck.

also love how diverse this line up is
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:

Hah. Come on, Arctic Monkeys aren't that bad. The Last Shadow Puppets were really impressive too.

I can't stand him, nor I can stand miles kane Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:26 pm

also Metallica fucking rules.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 pm

At school today these two metalheads in my grade were talking about "this festival Metallica were doing with all these shit bands" I checked it out and it is my dream festival.

All in my top 15 favourite bands of all time:
GASLIGHT
LUCERO
BLACK ANGELS
CAGE THE ELEPHANT

I also really like Arctic Monkeys and Modest Mouse. I used to like Titus as well but were terrible when I saw them live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]   

Back to top Go down

TGA at Metallica’s Orion Festival @ Bader Field – June 23 & 24 [was: Gaslight to play Big Show this year! Announcement soon]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Gaslight Anthem :: Discussion About The Band-
Jump to: