A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern

Shh. I am more shy. I will prove it when we bump into each other and I say nothing to you Razz
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy

And you are, so you could become a couple. Would be cute tho.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey, I think I found the Guitar case I am buying myself for SAD.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ovation-8158-guitar-case Shame Ovation does not make many more cases besides this one. We mostly have it as a chance to work on group stuff for the open Mic coming up that month...But will jam on random songs from time to time, depends on who/how many show up that night.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy

Hahaha, in some respects, yes - for example, I'm ridiculously nice Razz - but there are plenty of reasons to rule me out of that category.


Last edited by Camus on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:33 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy

And you are, so you could become a couple. Would be cute tho.

ONE DAY I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE.
ONE DAY.
SOON ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 22
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm

plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy

And you are, so you could become a couple. Would be cute tho.

ONE DAY I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE.
ONE DAY.
SOON ENOUGH.

Tell me all about it.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm

plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Camus, why don't you and Ilaria just meet up? :d

I scare people Razz

because i am shy Embarassed
no really because I am on holiday with other people and I don't know what are we going to do!

I'm easy enough to get on with Very Happy I bet I'm more shy than you anyway Razz
Go to the Tate Modern, or the Science Museum - that place is great!

NO. I AM MORE SHY. LET'S FIGHT ABOUT IT.

I love tate modeeeern


Ilaria, Camus is a good boy.

lol I am sure he is Very Happy

And you are, so you could become a couple. Would be cute tho.

ONE DAY I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE.
ONE DAY.
SOON ENOUGH.

You make it sound like a film Razz
But please do tell us, I like stories.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Hey, I think I found the Guitar case I am buying myself for SAD.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ovation-8158-guitar-case Shame Ovation does not make many more cases besides this one. We mostly have it as a chance to work on group stuff for the open Mic coming up that month...But will jam on random songs from time to time, depends on who/how many show up that night.

That looks like a pretty solid case. Not a bad price either. What's your favourite song to play with all of you there?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm

why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Hey, I think I found the Guitar case I am buying myself for SAD.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ovation-8158-guitar-case Shame Ovation does not make many more cases besides this one. We mostly have it as a chance to work on group stuff for the open Mic coming up that month...But will jam on random songs from time to time, depends on who/how many show up that night.

That looks like a pretty solid case. Not a bad price either. What's your favourite song to play with all of you there?
Eh, wagon wheel is a solid song that everyone knows...It is just about 4 chords. We have also had House of the rising sun done there.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 pm

plugga wrote:
why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz

So am I, but the internet is a place where you don't have to be reserved and can offload whatever you want on other people Razz
I don't talk anywhere near this much in real life, I'm like a completely different person
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Hey, I think I found the Guitar case I am buying myself for SAD.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/ovation-8158-guitar-case Shame Ovation does not make many more cases besides this one. We mostly have it as a chance to work on group stuff for the open Mic coming up that month...But will jam on random songs from time to time, depends on who/how many show up that night.

That looks like a pretty solid case. Not a bad price either. What's your favourite song to play with all of you there?
Eh, wagon wheel is a solid song that everyone knows...It is just about 4 chords. We have also had House of the rising sun done there.

House of the Rising Sun is a brilliant song. Are there any videos of that one?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz

So am I, but the internet is a place where you don't have to be reserved and can offload whatever you want on other people Razz
I don't talk anywhere near this much in real life, I'm like a completely different person

ahahah I mean I don't talk much about my love life, even with most of my real life friends Very Happy
yeah I think this is true for everyone, I am shy but if I am familiar with people I am generally lots of fun yeah Arrow
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Plugga...Same here...I apparently give off an aura of Stuck up and pretentious when around people....I have no idea why, just some of my friends say that to me when I asked why no one likes me. But yeah, Shy around some people to..even a couple of my friends, But I am actually quite fun to be around.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:48 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
why are you all so interested? lmao
no really, maybe, one day, I am really reserved Razz

So am I, but the internet is a place where you don't have to be reserved and can offload whatever you want on other people Razz
I don't talk anywhere near this much in real life, I'm like a completely different person

ahahah I mean I don't talk much about my love life, even with most of my real life friends Very Happy
yeah I think this is true for everyone, I am shy but if I am familiar with people I am generally lots of fun yeah Arrow

Okay, I can respect your choice not to talk about it Smile With me it's one of those things that I won't go out of my way to tell people (you know how some people just don't shut up Razz) but if someone asks me about it directly then it's not something I'd have a problem with talking about.

I think being shy is always the issue. When you know someone well enough you can have so much fun so easily Very Happy Once I've got past the shyness I'm a bundle of fun too cheers

-------

http://thegaslightanthem.bigforumpro.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3878
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: