A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
APPARENTLY MIKE DOESN'T COUNT.

I'm so soryy, Mike. Sad
You matter to me...*holding back tears/choking on words* You matter big time.

Sniff sniff, what she said. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:20 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I feel like I'm talking to a wall, who's ignoring what I'm saying and spitting out generic answers to me.

Thank you for your comment. Your comment is very important to us. Please stay on the forum, and a representative will be with you momentarily. The current wait time is...*click*Wink

Exactly, Shannon, exactly. I don't know why I even bother.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

i think we have made clear the need for a high five emoticon. Very Happy but then again, maybe not. No

You have not......I feel like I'm reponding to this everyday. If you want a new emoticon, more people have to be involved.

That's a lame response. I mean, obviously the main posters have made it known and posted about it, and you've seen it, so why is it still an issue? Do we have to create a "petition thread" for anything we want to see changed? Plus, it's not like new emoticons are going to upset anyone. I'm sorry if this seems a bit hostile, I just don't understand your line of thinking.

Only four people have posted in the thread about changing emoticons. (Steph, Ilaria, Shannon, and sarah) Unfortunately, four people don't represent the entire board. That would be completely unfair if I only went off what four people wanted. Also, the recommendations given for changing were inappropriate. I understand you guys were joking so that's not the issue, the problem is that just leaves me to pick the emoticons to be replaced, which in my opinion is also unfair. I have no problem if people recommend a type and i hunt one down.

A high five emoticon is not inappropriate. Besides, who's gonna get upset about a high five emoticon?

The main one I want is a high five emoticon too. I think it would get used a lot! Did I recommend anything inappropriate?scratch If I did, I'm sure I was joking like you said, Andrew. There are some kids on this forum, so we don't need anything too inappropriate! Razz

no you didnt, if you read through the thread, spam basically spilled over like what sometimes happens.

Whew, okay!queen Yes, the almighty Spam can seep into any thread on this forum! Twisted Evil

There are still 5 emoticons that can be replaced, and maybe more, High five emoticon can gladely be one, but there would still be 4 others. yes i read through spam, but this isnt the thread to suggest those changes. And in fairness i should still try to take into account what other people want. Because easily you four could recommend the changes, but that might leave out someone who might want something else. Understand?
There's not a majority suggesting anything else, neither is there a majority complaining about the possible implementation of said emoticon.

...Understand?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
APPARENTLY MIKE DOESN'T COUNT.

I'm so soryy, Mike. Sad
You matter to me...*holding back tears/choking on words* You matter big time.

Sniff sniff, what she said. Sad

You guys... I love you
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Guess who is almost in the top 15 for Posters here? yep. me
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

i think we have made clear the need for a high five emoticon. Very Happy but then again, maybe not. No

You have not......I feel like I'm reponding to this everyday. If you want a new emoticon, more people have to be involved.

That's a lame response. I mean, obviously the main posters have made it known and posted about it, and you've seen it, so why is it still an issue? Do we have to create a "petition thread" for anything we want to see changed? Plus, it's not like new emoticons are going to upset anyone. I'm sorry if this seems a bit hostile, I just don't understand your line of thinking.

Only four people have posted in the thread about changing emoticons. (Steph, Ilaria, Shannon, and sarah) Unfortunately, four people don't represent the entire board. That would be completely unfair if I only went off what four people wanted. Also, the recommendations given for changing were inappropriate. I understand you guys were joking so that's not the issue, the problem is that just leaves me to pick the emoticons to be replaced, which in my opinion is also unfair. I have no problem if people recommend a type and i hunt one down.

A high five emoticon is not inappropriate. Besides, who's gonna get upset about a high five emoticon?

The main one I want is a high five emoticon too. I think it would get used a lot! Did I recommend anything inappropriate?scratch If I did, I'm sure I was joking like you said, Andrew. There are some kids on this forum, so we don't need anything too inappropriate! Razz

no you didnt, if you read through the thread, spam basically spilled over like what sometimes happens.

Whew, okay!queen Yes, the almighty Spam can seep into any thread on this forum! Twisted Evil

There are still 5 emoticons that can be replaced, and maybe more, High five emoticon can gladely be one, but there would still be 4 others. yes i read through spam, but this isnt the thread to suggest those changes. And in fairness i should still try to take into account what other people want. Because easily you four could recommend the changes, but that might leave out someone who might want something else. Understand?

Totally. I just figure that if people don't comment in the thread dedicated to changes/updates with the forum, they probably don't have an opinion one way or the other. If I think of any other suggestions, I'll post them in the correct thread.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Harbortown there would still be 4 others to replace............

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

Well, if someone else posts about something, then you can take it into account. However, I think it's unfair to ignore the people who are actually posting about what they want and telling us the people who aren't posting are the one's who matter, apparently. Understand?

Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Debonair wrote:
Harbortown there would still be 4 others to replace............

You don't have to replace them all now. It can be an ongoing process.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I feel like I'm talking to a wall, who's ignoring what I'm saying and spitting out generic answers to me.

Thank you for your comment. Your comment is very important to us. Please stay on the forum, and a representative will be with you momentarily. The current wait time is...*click*Wink

Because if you don't say anything, nothing will be done at all. At least that's what I tell myself!Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Because if you don't say anything, nothing will be done at all. At least that's what I tell myself!Razz

But nothing's happening right now, and I am saying something! AHHHH.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

So much sarcasm and snarkiness going on today! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

But nothing's happening right now, and I am saying something! AHHHH.

I'll scream too. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Screaming is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

It's the only way to talk to these admins Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

JimmyB wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Anarchy in the Spam thread. We will overcome. We will be heard.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Camus wrote:

I thought it was generally the only way to talk in LIFE! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:29 pm

JimmyB wrote:

cheers

Not if I get there first!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Camus wrote:

You make a solid point
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Anarchy in the Spam thread. We will overcome. We will be heard.

What do we want? EMOTICONS! And when do we want them? NOW!

Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:

You make a solid point

Hey, thanks!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

cheers

Ooh, now we have a race! Who will reach Top 10 first?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:32 pm

Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

cheers

I will stay up all night if I have to get to 15 before Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
steph wrote:

Well, if someone else posts about something, then you can take it into account. However, I think it's unfair to ignore the people who are actually posting about what they want and telling us the people who aren't posting are the one's who matter, apparently. Understand?

But im not ignoring, im the one who keeps bring this back up because i realize people would like new ones. i think the only person who understands what im saying is shannon. Four or Five people don't represent the entire forum. Designing the new logo, i didn't go off of four people, I went off like 8 to 10. Im seriously happy to work with you guys, but you at the same time have to work with me. Very Happy

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Camus wrote:
Camus wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

cheers

I will stay up all night if I have to get to 15 before Jimmy.

That's dedication, my friend.Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next