A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
haha. imma go take a shower, ill check back in a bit.
I think I am going to bed.

bahaha that sounded like it was in response to me taking a shower. ya perv.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 am

that is quite a sight, johan! looks like it was worth it. i'mma go now, catch you guys later.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:36 am

whats cracking?

taking a break from reading.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 am

Idk man I think everyone pretty much is gone for the night, that's what I'm about to do. I got to be up in the morning.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:31 am

i. can't. sleep. No help.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 am

I am here Ronda. Let's snort some shit together, you crazy crack whore.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I am here Ronda. Let's snort some shit together, you crazy crack whore.

OH THANK GOD. you got anything good?? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

Hello everyone!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

Go for a walk? Read a book? Shots of vodka until you pass out? Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Harbortown wrote:
Hello everyone!

hola, johan.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Camus wrote:
Go for a walk? Read a book? Shots of vodka until you pass out? Razz

walk, nah. book...meh. drinking, ive been doing for the past ten hours or so. not passing out yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 am

Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 am

Hey Sarah I just had a burrito!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:39 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I am here Ronda. Let's snort some shit together, you crazy crack whore.

OH THANK GOD. you got anything good?? Shocked

Giiirl, you know I only keep top quality product in my life!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Go for a walk? Read a book? Shots of vodka until you pass out? Razz

walk, nah. book...meh. drinking, ive been doing for the past ten hours or so. not passing out yet. Razz

You alcoholic, you Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

Harbortown wrote:
Hey Sarah I just had a burrito!!
Wasn't it awesome? God I love burritos.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 am

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
Go for a walk? Read a book? Shots of vodka until you pass out? Razz

walk, nah. book...meh. drinking, ive been doing for the past ten hours or so. not passing out yet. Razz

You alcoholic, you Razz

pretty much Embarassed



stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I am here Ronda. Let's snort some shit together, you crazy crack whore.

OH THANK GOD. you got anything good?? Shocked

Giiirl, you know I only keep top quality product in my life!

just a small part of the reason why i like you Wink
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hey Sarah I just had a burrito!!
Wasn't it awesome? God I love burritos.

CHIPOTLE :om nom nom emoticon that we are lacking:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.

I'll bring burritos! I kinda wish we were all sitting in a bar drinking together right now. And eating burritos.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.

I'll bring burritos! I kinda wish we were all sitting in a bar drinking together right now. And eating burritos.

haha i know! burritos and booze. secret club. silent
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hey Sarah I just had a burrito!!
Wasn't it awesome? God I love burritos.
Oh yes it was. Me and my dfriend were drunkely walking back from a party where we had drunk some disgusting beverages and smokedsome pretty good hookah so it tasted really Good.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.

I'll bring burritos! I kinda wish we were all sitting in a bar drinking together right now. And eating burritos.

That would be so great. I dread to think how stupid (and stupidly drunk) we would get if we were all together
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 am

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.

I'll bring burritos! I kinda wish we were all sitting in a bar drinking together right now. And eating burritos.

That would be so great. I dread to think how stupid (and stupidly drunk) we would get if we were all together

I bet immature and innapropriate jokes would be flying all over the place, ghaha.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:46 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Holy shit. What an awesome group of people to have online right now. I wish I had vodka, and I'm eating a burrito. Yessss.

right? it would be so much better if we could meet in cyberspace. i'll bring the vodka! haha! nerdiest thing i have EVER said.

I'll bring burritos! I kinda wish we were all sitting in a bar drinking together right now. And eating burritos.

That would be so great. I dread to think how stupid (and stupidly drunk) we would get if we were all together

I bet immature and innapropriate jokes would be flying all over the place, ghaha.

that's not all that would be flying all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: