A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
So half an hour ago I discovered Ray LaMontagne. Lost for words.

nice! "within you" is soo good. they used it on the season 4 One Tree Hill finale, and i know most people think that show is super cheesy, but they used that song so well...ugh, it tears me up every time!

I loved that show until the end of series 6 I think it was

really? I KNEW I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON! i know, it's on it's 9th and final season now, i haven't even watched the last few episodes yet, it's just not the same. No do you know the part i am talking about w/ the ray lamontagne song?

I can't remember which bit you mean but I may have to go back and watch it. It just wasn't the same after Peyton and Lucas left. I watched half an episode of the next series and stopped. I was far too emotionally attached to Peyton because of how awesome she was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaUVWGqxFw

sooo good. i know what you mean, Peyton was my favorite! Lucas is coming back for one episode this season, but apparently they couldn't talk Peyton into returning. No

I put that on and now I'm sad Sad That's disappointing they couldn't convince her to come back. I've not seen, and don't intend on watching, any of the later series, but what has happened?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:
The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
So half an hour ago I discovered Ray LaMontagne. Lost for words.

nice! "within you" is soo good. they used it on the season 4 One Tree Hill finale, and i know most people think that show is super cheesy, but they used that song so well...ugh, it tears me up every time!

I loved that show until the end of series 6 I think it was

really? I KNEW I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON! i know, it's on it's 9th and final season now, i haven't even watched the last few episodes yet, it's just not the same. No do you know the part i am talking about w/ the ray lamontagne song?

I can't remember which bit you mean but I may have to go back and watch it. It just wasn't the same after Peyton and Lucas left. I watched half an episode of the next series and stopped. I was far too emotionally attached to Peyton because of how awesome she was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhaUVWGqxFw

sooo good. i know what you mean, Peyton was my favorite! Lucas is coming back for one episode this season, but apparently they couldn't talk Peyton into returning. No

I put that on and now I'm sad Sad That's disappointing they couldn't convince her to come back. I've not seen, and don't intend on watching, any of the later series, but what has happened?

i know how you feel! umm, let's see...

brooke kept dating julian, they got engaged, got married, she was pregnant for all of one episode, and they had twin boys (Davis and Jude-- because they all have to name kids after the mothers' maiden names).

nathan and haley-- nathan finally joined a pro team, had some crazy woman accuse him of cheating on haley with her, dan came back with a vengeance- he married rachel, and had his own talk show, based on the book he wrote of turning his life around after murdering his brother and redemption and so on, had the girl accusing nathan of cheating on his show and proved her wrong, then dan went off again...

mouth is still dating millie

haley is selling Red Bedroom Records, she went thru a dark depression when her mom showed up for a few episodes to reveal that she is dying of cancer, then she gets pregnant and they name the baby after her mom (Lydia).

oh yeah, and in season 6, haley's sister Quinn (never seen before) pops up, along with "Clay", Nathan's agent and sort of replacement for Lucas, and there are/were a bunch of dumb storylines involving all the new characters they tried to bring in to disguise the face that Peyton and Lucas were long gone.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I have shows I like when they are new, so I could talk about that.

yeah, but what do you mean "when they're new"? you only like shows in the beginning, and then get sick of them?
I mean when the new seasons start. Like Psych, Falling skies,etc

gotcha. i think.
I mean it is kind of difficult to talk about a TV show when the show is on break till the next year
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

yeah, but what do you mean "when they're new"? you only like shows in the beginning, and then get sick of them?

gotcha. i think.
I mean it is kind of difficult to talk about a TV show when the show is on break till the next year

makes sense.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

gotcha. i think.

what do you want to do with your life, jimmyb?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am

steph wrote:

brooke kept dating julian, they got engaged, got married, she was pregnant for all of one episode, and they had twin boys (Davis and Jude-- because they all have to name kids after the mothers' maiden names).

nathan and haley-- nathan finally joined a pro team, had some crazy woman accuse him of cheating on haley with her, dan came back with a vengeance- he married rachel, and had his own talk show, based on the book he wrote of turning his life around after murdering his brother and redemption and so on, had the girl accusing nathan of cheating on his show and proved her wrong, then dan went off again...

haley is selling Red Bedroom Records, she went thru a dark depression when her mom showed up for a few episodes to reveal that she is dying of cancer, then she gets pregnant and they name the baby after her mom (Lydia).

oh yeah, and in season 6, haley's sister Quinn (never seen before) pops up, along with "Clay", Nathan's agent and sort of replacement for Lucas, and there are/were a bunch of dumb storylines involving all the new characters they tried to bring in to disguise the face that Peyton and Lucas were long gone.

Wow, that's a fair bit. Doesn't sound like it compares to having Peyton and Lucas in it though Sad

As it is now half 3 I should probably be getting to bed.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

gotcha. i think.

married someday, family, would love to do something with my music(unlikely though)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am

Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

Wow, that's a fair bit. Doesn't sound like it compares to having Peyton and Lucas in it though Sad

yeah, it really doesn't compare.

night! Very Happy have sweet dreams of Ronda the crazy crack whore. Wink
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am

steph wrote:
Camus wrote:
steph wrote:

yeah, it really doesn't compare.

night! Very Happy have sweet dreams of Ronda the crazy crack whore. Wink

You bet I will Wink Night!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

gotcha. i think.

married someday, family, would love to do something with my music(unlikely though)

what are you gonna do for a living if music doesn't work out?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

gotcha. i think.

I have a job, 7am-3pm everyday good pay,..does not leave much time for social life though
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am

JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

gotcha. i think.

I have a job, 7am-3pm everyday good pay,..does not leave much time for social life though

yeah, well, any full time job is like that. sucks.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am

this is a bit cutesy, but also sort of awesome:
http://kellyoxford.tumblr.com/post/17053762147/better-than-letting-your-kids-play-video-games-all
this guy and his kids play a Depeche Mode song together
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am

NEVER CLIMBING ANYTHING AGAIN. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 am

Harbortown wrote:

aww poor baby is sore. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 am

Harbortown wrote:
Oh Boy...here we go again...that is what she said
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Basically we decided to not take any paths and made our way up the mountain. 30 minutes of rocks sliding down, not having any sure place to place your feet and barely being able to hold on to things.

Then some 20 minutes of fighting through thorny bushes AND sliding rocks, and lastly about 10 minutes of hauling your ass up these giant rocks, waaaaaay above ground level. Fucking scary shit.

On the way back it got dark and we lost the path. Oh well, got a good workout!

Also I went to the gym two days in a row, OF COURSE I'M SORE GOD DAMN IT.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

JimmyB wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh Boy...here we go again...that is what she said

shut up, you know you like it

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Basically we decided to not take any paths and made our way up the mountain. 30 minutes of rocks sliding down, not having any sure place to place your feet and barely being able to hold on to things.

Then some 20 minutes of fighting through thorny bushes AND sliding rocks, and lastly about 10 minutes of hauling your ass up these giant rocks, waaaaaay above ground level. Fucking scary shit.

yeeeeaaahhhh...that does not sound like my idea of a good time!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 am

steph wrote:

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

At one point I was pretty convinced I was going to die. It was kinda scary.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 am

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

was it worth it?!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 am

steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:

Harbortown wrote:
steph wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

was it worth it?!
Gimme a minute and I'll upload the pictures.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 am

haha. imma go take a shower, ill check back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 am

steph wrote:
haha. imma go take a shower, ill check back in a bit.
I think I am going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am

Here it is.

You can't really dignify the view with a measly picture but god damn, it was way up there.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 am

Wow...Makes me think of that WHO song...I can see for miles and Miles and miles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down

Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next