A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

So many pages of Spam! I had to work late yesterday and I just got caught up on all these crazy posts. In response to the conversation between John and Sarah about the future generation of posters, no one will ever be as amazing as Harbortown and the Supercrew. It's just not possible! Razz We're the TOP 4 POSTERS! Plus Andrew is #7 I think, well on his way to top 5 status. The Spam regulars have made their presence known!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Okay, how about this. Over the past few days, Shannon and I asked you several times WHILE YOU WERE ONLINE AND ACTIVELY POSTING where your Here's Looking At You Kid cover was, and you never said a word. How about that?

Yeah, Jimmy! How about that? I want to hear Here's Looking At You Kid! Right now! Twisted Evil
alright, I am going to the bank today, getting lunch somewhere, packing up some of my stuff, Jamming somewhere with friends, and sleeping. IF I can find time in the day I will record here's looking at you kid.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Okay, how about this. Over the past few days, Shannon and I asked you several times WHILE YOU WERE ONLINE AND ACTIVELY POSTING where your Here's Looking At You Kid cover was, and you never said a word. How about that?

Yeah, Jimmy! How about that? I want to hear Here's Looking At You Kid! Right now! Twisted Evil
alright, I am going to the bank today, getting lunch somewhere, packing up some of my stuff, Jamming somewhere with friends, and sleeping. IF I can find time in the day I will record here's looking at you kid.

I thought you already had it recorded! scratch It sounds like you have a busy day planned, except for the sleeping. What's up with that? Razz
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Okay, how about this. Over the past few days, Shannon and I asked you several times WHILE YOU WERE ONLINE AND ACTIVELY POSTING where your Here's Looking At You Kid cover was, and you never said a word. How about that?

Yeah, Jimmy! How about that? I want to hear Here's Looking At You Kid! Right now! Twisted Evil
alright, I am going to the bank today, getting lunch somewhere, packing up some of my stuff, Jamming somewhere with friends, and sleeping. IF I can find time in the day I will record here's looking at you kid.

I thought you already had it recorded! scratch It sounds like you have a busy day planned, except for the sleeping. What's up ith that? Razz
I had it recorded...But the file was too big to upload. 982MB, taken from computer webcam.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am

JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Okay, how about this. Over the past few days, Shannon and I asked you several times WHILE YOU WERE ONLINE AND ACTIVELY POSTING where your Here's Looking At You Kid cover was, and you never said a word. How about that?

Yeah, Jimmy! How about that? I want to hear Here's Looking At You Kid! Right now! Twisted Evil
alright, I am going to the bank today, getting lunch somewhere, packing up some of my stuff, Jamming somewhere with friends, and sleeping. IF I can find time in the day I will record here's looking at you kid.

I thought you already had it recorded! scratch It sounds like you have a busy day planned, except for the sleeping. What's up ith that? Razz
I had it recorded...But the file was too big to upload. 982MB, taken from computer webcam.

Oh, okay. I thought I was missing something!Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 am

I'm with some friends t the library pretending to study, bored out of my mind and the ipad is abandoning me! Noooooes!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am

Also going throug the university of manchester website, you will hear me weep and cry if they don't accept me!!!!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Helloooo!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Debonair wrote:
Nice job!
Thanks, i'm working on the details tonight!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

HI PLUGGA HOW ARE YOU
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Camus wrote:
HI PLUGGA HOW ARE YOU

CAN'T COMPLAIN. HOW'S THINGS MIKE?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

GOOD THANKS. BUT IT'S REALLY COLD BRRRRR
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Camus wrote:
GOOD THANKS. BUT IT'S REALLY COLD BRRRRR

DAMN IF IT SNOWS WHILE I'M IN LONDON I WILL GO AROUND PUNCHING PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm

WHEN ARE YOU HERE? IT IS MEANT TO SNOW SOON BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Camus wrote:
WHEN ARE YOU HERE? IT IS MEANT TO SNOW SOON BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN

8 TO 13TH FEBRUARY. DNW SNOW. DNW. DNW. DNW.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:20 pm

I think you'll be safe. Could be some tonight but forecast doesn't go quite as far as the 8th
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Camus wrote:
I think you'll be safe. Could be some tonight but forecast doesn't go quite as far as the 8th

thank god I am not spending the night at stansted like the other time, I had the same temperature as popsicles.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:25 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
WHEN ARE YOU HERE? IT IS MEANT TO SNOW SOON BUT I DON'T KNOW WHEN

8 TO 13TH FEBRUARY. DNW SNOW. DNW. DNW. DNW.

SNOW SNOW SNOW Twisted Evil

All the snow melted here Sad

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 pm

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
GOOD THANKS. BUT IT'S REALLY COLD BRRRRR

DAMN IF IT SNOWS WHILE I'M IN LONDON I WILL GO AROUND PUNCHING PEOPLE.

COME TO ANTWERP FIRST
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:49 pm

debonair, if u need programming help, i'm in Wink
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm

lmao why would I go to antwerp??? Razz

they just dragged me out so I went running with the dog. I can't feel my hands anymore, god.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

plugga wrote:
lmao why would I go to antwerp??? Razz

they just dragged me out so I went running with the dog. I can't feel my hands anymore, god.

temperature is going to -15 on thursday here!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:10 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
plugga wrote:
lmao why would I go to antwerp??? Razz

they just dragged me out so I went running with the dog. I can't feel my hands anymore, god.

temperature is going to -15 on thursday here!

I don't mind cold weather, really, I only hate snow!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:13 pm

I WANT SNOW NOW
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1356
Join date : 2012-01-07
Age : 23
Location : The Ferris Wheel

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: