A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fest 11!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Fest 11!   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
did you see You Blew It! ?

Naw, was at Red City Radio. Missed them last year for Banquets and Dangers of Standing Still is a really good album so didn't want to miss them again bounce

ignoring stuff I only caught a couple of minutes of:

Friday was:

Elway, The Holy Mess, Dan Vapid and the Cheats, Cobra Skulls, The Swellers, Make Do And mend, No Trigger, Restorations, Stay Ahead of the Weather and In It Over It

Saturday Was:

Sam Russo, Elway (acoustic), Broadcaster (acoustic) (wasn't really paying attention to this one though), Mixtapes (acoustic), Good Luck, Blacklist Royals, Larry and his Flask (patio show), Banner Pilot, Junior Battles, Broadway Calls, Luther, Captain We're Sinking and Red City Radio

Sunday was:

Flatliners (outside show), Cheap Girls, Paul Baribeau, Front Bottoms, Arliss Nancy, Mixtapes, Menzingers, Fake Problems and Frank Turner.

But like, The Swellers, No Trigger, Restorations, Blacklist Royals, Banner Pilot, Junior Battles, Broadway Calls, Flatliners, Front Bottoms, Mixtapes, Menzingers, Fake Problems and Frank Turner are all bands I would make an effort to catch a show if theirs if they came through here. And most of those other bands are the type that I probably would go provided I knew about it and didn't have anything better to do. So its probably not all that surprising I had such a good time... just meant very little time for checking other bands out Smile
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Fest 11!   Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah Comadre aren't for everyone.

Sounds like ya had a pretty damn good time though! Thanks again for picking up the Lemuria shirt for me Drew, really appreciated. There were almost too many conflicts this year, I'm not sure what I would have done if I were even able to go. Sounds like ya made some good choices given the circumstances.

The hotel situation was worse than last year? Those dudes we stayed with were the absolute worst people... sorry it was worse this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound

PostSubject: Re: Fest 11!   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
Yeah Comadre aren't for everyone.

Sounds like ya had a pretty damn good time though! Thanks again for picking up the Lemuria shirt for me Drew, really appreciated. There were almost too many conflicts this year, I'm not sure what I would have done if I were even able to go. Sounds like ya made some good choices given the circumstances.

The hotel situation was worse than last year? Those dudes we stayed with were the absolute worst people... sorry it was worse this time.

The hotel itself was worse. But there was certainly a reason I didn't spend much effort trying to find random people to fill it... As far as the whole hotel experience went, it was very different from last year so its hard to compare the two. I mean like, you and Sanam were the best people so it made everything balance out last year plus it was closer but at the same time I actually didn't mind being able to get back and crash (Aksi I did get to have a cab ride from a crazy cab driver because the hotel was further away Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fest 11!   

Back to top Go down

Fest 11!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4