A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Camus wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
Well, I say I can sleep. I'm getting like 7 hours sleep a night which still isn't enough but it's still sleep

WHAT?! 7 hours isn't enough? I'll trade you! You are very lucky, Mike!

You can do my job as well if you like Razz
In all seriousness, it isn't enough at all. I'm not a friendly person in the morning when I haven't slept enough

Haha, I doubt you would like to do my job! I have been coughed on and sneezed on today by two different people, I have plunged one toilet, and cleaned up an unidentified substance off of the bathroom floor. And the day's only half over!

Oddly enough, I am a morning person, even if I don't sleep. I tend to get worse as the day goes on, haha! Razz
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

I don't yell, I just stare at people in silence in the morning Cool
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.
I once fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon...woke up at 6:30...and thought it was the next morning already....I rushed around getting ready until I looked outside and it was already dark out... Mad

I did that same thing once when I was drunk.

That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I'm good! I have my first vocal techniques class in a few hours so I'm excited about that!

Will you...will you, uh, like... you know, come over and sing to me, like, once you've perfected your vocal technique? You totally, don't have to, but if you do, I think that'd be, ummm, pretty cool and...and stuff...
Um, o-okay, if you want, because, if you don't want to, that's cool, but, I guess, if you wanted to hear me, I could uh, sing to you, and stuff, not that I'm very good, but, I guess, I could..

Oh, ummm, if you don't want to then that, uh, that's fine. Maybe, maybe you didn't want to...I just thought it, would be, like, something we could, do...I mean, it'd be cool, or something...yeah, it'd be cool, like, you know, like, uh, like you are....or, ummm, well, yeah,...
W-well, yeah, I mean, I think it, we, we could do it. Sing, uuh, I mean, we could sing, like, good songs, not that we'd sing bad s-songs, b-but, yeah, m-maybe we could uh, umm, like, have a c-coffee, afterwards, if you want, it's up to you..
I like g-good songs...Yeah, we could, umm, have coffee after..we are, umm, we're done doing it. UH, singing, so-songs, I mean...We could go to the, uh, the local diner....and have, like, some kind of f-food or something, too, if you, you know, like, wanna do it, THAT....*awkwardly scratches back of head*
Let's go eat some god damn brunch or something, I'm starving.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.

What were you smoking, Sarah? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I once fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon...woke up at 6:30...and thought it was the next morning already....I rushed around getting ready until I looked outside and it was already dark out... Mad

I did that same thing once when I was drunk.

That's a perfectly reasonable explanation.

I knew you would approve. I had to work the next day hung over as fuck. It was terrible.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I'm good! I have my first vocal techniques class in a few hours so I'm excited about that!

Will you...will you, uh, like... you know, come over and sing to me, like, once you've perfected your vocal technique? You totally, don't have to, but if you do, I think that'd be, ummm, pretty cool and...and stuff...
Um, o-okay, if you want, because, if you don't want to, that's cool, but, I guess, if you wanted to hear me, I could uh, sing to you, and stuff, not that I'm very good, but, I guess, I could..

Oh, ummm, if you don't want to then that, uh, that's fine. Maybe, maybe you didn't want to...I just thought it, would be, like, something we could, do...I mean, it'd be cool, or something...yeah, it'd be cool, like, you know, like, uh, like you are....or, ummm, well, yeah,...
W-well, yeah, I mean, I think it, we, we could do it. Sing, uuh, I mean, we could sing, like, good songs, not that we'd sing bad s-songs, b-but, yeah, m-maybe we could uh, umm, like, have a c-coffee, afterwards, if you want, it's up to you..
I like g-good songs...Yeah, we could, umm, have coffee after..we are, umm, we're done doing it. UH, singing, so-songs, I mean...We could go to the, uh, the local diner....and have, like, some kind of f-food or something, too, if you, you know, like, wanna do it, THAT....*awkwardly scratches back of head*
Don't order me around, cuntface.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 pm

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

and if i asked to get some...would that be a yes?

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Who are you calling cuntface, cuntface?
Back to top Go down

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

ssshhhhh, I can't tell you.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

Haha, I doubt you would like to do my job! I have been coughed on and sneezed on today by two different people, I have plunged one toilet, and cleaned up an unidentified substance off of the bathroom floor. And the day's only half over!

Oddly enough, I am a morning person, even if I don't sleep. I tend to get worse as the day goes on, haha! Razz

Okay, from the sounds of that I think I'll have to pass. I can't even tell you what I've done today - it was a massive blur and everything kind of blended it one. Most of my days are like that.

I'm definitely a night owl. I'm so productive as soon as it gets dark, but mornings are not my thing
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

I once woke up with my head under the nightstand. True story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Go suck a bag of dicks, cuntface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Debonair wrote:
Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

and if i asked to get some...would that be a yes?

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

What... how does that even work?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

hey ilaria...where are the photos of the panda? Suspect

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:44 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

ssshhhhh, I can't tell you.

So secretive! Mad Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:45 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Camus wrote:
plugga wrote:
Camus wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

Hahahaha

What... how does that even work?

I..have no idea.

LATER ANDREW. LATER.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Sarah and shannon, will one of you please just call dibs on the number 3 posting postition Razz

Made the list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

THAT'S INTERESTING, SINCE I DON'T HAVE ONE. YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND. FAG.

*disclaimer: Sarah is not a homophobe, and is sincerely sorry if anyone is offened by my offensive language. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Debonair wrote:
Sarah and shannon, will one of you please just call dibs on the number 3 posting postition Razz

No.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

THAT'S INTERESTING, SINCE I DON'T HAVE ONE. YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND. FAG.

*disclaimer: Sarah is not a homophobe, and is sincerely sorry if anyone is offened by my offensive language. Wink
Oh you haven't seen that clip? Get on it, right away!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

wow john is almost at 3000 post Shocked

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down