A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.
I can fall asleep to anything now, I have fallen asleep while a severe thunderstorm was right outside my window...I love storms
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

The sound of rain is so great. I get my best sleep when it's raining.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS. Guess who can actually get to sleep?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Camus wrote:
HEY GUYS HEY GUYS. Guess who can actually get to sleep?! Razz

Is it who?

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

JimmyB wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
My feet are cold. I just thought I would put that out there. I think I'm losing feeling in my toes.

My hands are freezing!

JimmyB wrote:
My legs/stomach are killing me...Yay for working out.

We're just a mess today! Rolling Eyes
Yeah, if we put ourselves together...we might have one person in perfect shape Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.

yes. I get paranoid when I don't sleep with my ipod Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6670
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I'm good! I have my first vocal techniques class in a few hours so I'm excited about that!

Will you...will you, uh, like... you know, come over and sing to me, like, once you've perfected your vocal technique? You totally, don't have to, but if you do, I think that'd be, ummm, pretty cool and...and stuff...
Um, o-okay, if you want, because, if you don't want to, that's cool, but, I guess, if you wanted to hear me, I could uh, sing to you, and stuff, not that I'm very good, but, I guess, I could..

Oh, ummm, if you don't want to then that, uh, that's fine. Maybe, maybe you didn't want to...I just thought it, would be, like, something we could, do...I mean, it'd be cool, or something...yeah, it'd be cool, like, you know, like, uh, like you are....or, ummm, well, yeah,...
W-well, yeah, I mean, I think it, we, we could do it. Sing, uuh, I mean, we could sing, like, good songs, not that we'd sing bad s-songs, b-but, yeah, m-maybe we could uh, umm, like, have a c-coffee, afterwards, if you want, it's up to you..
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Camus wrote:
HEY GUYS HEY GUYS. Guess who can actually get to sleep?! Razz

Shut up, Mike! Evil or Very Mad Wink I only slept for about two hours last night. That makes five and a half hours in two nights. One of these days it's all going to catch up to me and I'm going to snap! affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Camus wrote:
HEY GUYS HEY GUYS. Guess who can actually get to sleep?! Razz

HEY MIKE. HEY MIKE.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Awww, another reset. How cute.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Well, I say I can sleep. I'm getting like 7 hours sleep a night which still isn't enough but it's still sleep
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:21 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.

yes. I get paranoid when I don't sleep with my ipod Rolling Eyes

See music is always an active thing for me, I listen to everything, the message, music, each individual instrument. So i can't fall asleep to it. Also if i fall asleep and everthing is not perfect( like lights off) I get so angry (and its that weird tired angry , where you don't know what you're angry about)

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
I'm good! I have my first vocal techniques class in a few hours so I'm excited about that!

Will you...will you, uh, like... you know, come over and sing to me, like, once you've perfected your vocal technique? You totally, don't have to, but if you do, I think that'd be, ummm, pretty cool and...and stuff...
Um, o-okay, if you want, because, if you don't want to, that's cool, but, I guess, if you wanted to hear me, I could uh, sing to you, and stuff, not that I'm very good, but, I guess, I could..

Oh, ummm, if you don't want to then that, uh, that's fine. Maybe, maybe you didn't want to...I just thought it, would be, like, something we could, do...I mean, it'd be cool, or something...yeah, it'd be cool, like, you know, like, uh, like you are....or, ummm, well, yeah,...
W-well, yeah, I mean, I think it, we, we could do it. Sing, uuh, I mean, we could sing, like, good songs, not that we'd sing bad s-songs, b-but, yeah, m-maybe we could uh, umm, like, have a c-coffee, afterwards, if you want, it's up to you..
I like g-good songs...Yeah, we could, umm, have coffee after..we are, umm, we're done doing it. UH, singing, so-songs, I mean...We could go to the, uh, the local diner....and have, like, some kind of f-food or something, too, if you, you know, like, wanna do it, THAT....*awkwardly scratches back of head*
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Looks like we Got our reset again
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Looks like we Got our reset again

Sarah already said it

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:27 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.

yes. I get paranoid when I don't sleep with my ipod Rolling Eyes

See music is always an active thing for me, I listen to everything, the message, music, each individual instrument. So i can't fall asleep to it. Also if i fall asleep and everthing is not perfect( like lights off) I get so angry (and its that weird tired angry , where you don't know what you're angry about)

I totally get that, I'm the same way. If everything isn't perfect when I fall asleep, I end up not sleeping soundly and am in a terrible mood the next day. Like a couple of weeks ago the light in the hallway was left on and I tossed and turned half the night before I realized what was bugging me. I was so mad when I woke up the next morning and I couldn't shake it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Camus wrote:
Well, I say I can sleep. I'm getting like 7 hours sleep a night which still isn't enough but it's still sleep

WHAT?! 7 hours isn't enough? I'll trade you! You are very lucky, Mike!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:29 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.

yes. I get paranoid when I don't sleep with my ipod Rolling Eyes

See music is always an active thing for me, I listen to everything, the message, music, each individual instrument. So i can't fall asleep to it. Also if i fall asleep and everthing is not perfect( like lights off) I get so angry (and its that weird tired angry , where you don't know what you're angry about)

I totally get that, I'm the same way. If everything isn't perfect when I fall asleep, I end up not sleeping soundly and am in a terrible mood the next day. Like a couple of weeks ago the light in the hallway was left on and I tossed and turned half the night before I realized what was bugging me. I was so mad when I woke up the next morning and I couldn't shake it.

so thats why you yelled at me that day? Sad Shocked Wink Razz

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5334
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Camus wrote:
Well, I say I can sleep. I'm getting like 7 hours sleep a night which still isn't enough but it's still sleep

WHAT?! 7 hours isn't enough? I'll trade you! You are very lucky, Mike!

You can do my job as well if you like Razz
In all seriousness, it isn't enough at all. I'm not a friendly person in the morning when I haven't slept enough
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:31 pm

I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.
I once fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon...woke up at 6:30...and thought it was the next morning already....I rushed around getting ready until I looked outside and it was already dark out... Mad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Debonair wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
I can't listen to music while falling asleep, I actually get really ocd about sleeping. Everything has to be perfect, certain lights off, right temperature..ect. but I do love falling a sleep to the sound of rain.

Falling asleep to rain is wonderful! I usually can't fall asleep without music playing. If I don't have something to focus on I just think way too much, and lay awake for hours worrying about things.

yes. I get paranoid when I don't sleep with my ipod Rolling Eyes

See music is always an active thing for me, I listen to everything, the message, music, each individual instrument. So i can't fall asleep to it. Also if i fall asleep and everthing is not perfect( like lights off) I get so angry (and its that weird tired angry , where you don't know what you're angry about)

I totally get that, I'm the same way. If everything isn't perfect when I fall asleep, I end up not sleeping soundly and am in a terrible mood the next day. Like a couple of weeks ago the light in the hallway was left on and I tossed and turned half the night before I realized what was bugging me. I was so mad when I woke up the next morning and I couldn't shake it.

so thats why you yelled at me that day? Sad Shocked Wink Razz

Haha, probably! Razz

I'll yell at everyone (except the kids, of course!) if you cross my path on a bad day. I can be a little moody! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:36 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.
I once fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon...woke up at 6:30...and thought it was the next morning already....I rushed around getting ready until I looked outside and it was already dark out... Mad

ive ffallen asleep at 12 pm, and woke up the next day. Granted i did stay up the night before.

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:37 pm

JimmyB wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I fell asleep on my bedroom floor a few weeks ago after work. I woke up freezing with my iPod playing and had no idea why I was on the floor. I don't know how or why I layed down on my floor either.
I once fell asleep at 4 in the afternoon...woke up at 6:30...and thought it was the next morning already....I rushed around getting ready until I looked outside and it was already dark out... Mad

I did that same thing once when I was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: