A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:17 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
i haaaate snow

Finally someone else who hates snow! I don't understand why people like it, it's dreadful. I had to shovel a lot of it last night at work in -3F weather. Screw that. My face almost froze off.

I feel your pain! snow is only fun if you're 10 years old
Or a rugged nord who doesn't complain about such petty matters.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
i haaaate snow

Finally someone else who hates snow! I don't understand why people like it, it's dreadful. I had to shovel a lot of it last night at work in -3F weather. Screw that. My face almost froze off.

I feel your pain! snow is only fun if you're 10 years old
Or a rugged nord who doesn't complain about such petty matters.

sorry I am a hot southerner
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

say that in the voice of:

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Okay, you can read my message in the voice of this guy



That pic was taken around June last year, pretty warm day.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 pm

cute dogs
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! Video exists of Wagon wheel from last night. I am the one playing Harmonica and The 12 string...I am wearing the black shirt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRnIT0UVMLE&list=UU6xhVe_2MEf9-XKAo4eOu8w&index=1&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Nice try. That guy has a beard.

Edit: This was in response to John's picture, not Jimmy's video.


Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:43 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 pm

I just hurt my foot really bad, sorry I'll be the one weeping in a corner Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 pm

plugga wrote:
I just hurt my foot really bad, sorry I'll be the one weeping in a corner Crying or Very sad

Does this make you feel better?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
I just hurt my foot really bad, sorry I'll be the one weeping in a corner Crying or Very sad

Does this make you feel better?

hey gurl.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Splendid.

Hey, I didn't bring my coat from Sweden, what with California being warm and all. Mind going coat shopping after the coffee?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
I just hurt my foot really bad, sorry I'll be the one weeping in a corner Crying or Very sad

Does this make you feel better?

hey gurl.

See? He was so sad you hurt your foot he had to have a smoke and look kinda sad.

I was actually gonna write a "hey girl" as a joke, but my mind is broken tonight.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Splendid.

Hey, I didn't bring my coat from Sweden, what with California being warm and all. Mind going coat shopping after the coffee?
We should just go coat shopping instead of coffee. COATS!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Splendid.

Hey, I didn't bring my coat from Sweden, what with California being warm and all. Mind going coat shopping after the coffee?
We should just go coat shopping instead of coffee. COATS!
Sounds great to me!

Then we'll go watch a shitty movie at the theater and completely outshine everyone in fashion and style.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5592
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Thought someone would have commented on the link I posted.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Sarah's co-worker- *just knelt down to stock a shelf of bread* "Wow we got a lot of bread tonight"

*customer walks into store and goes to checkout counter*

Sarah's co-worker- "Damn it. Why do people always have to wait until I'm on my knees before they want me?"

Sarah- *starts giggling and tries to not yell "That's what she said!"*
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

I thought you would have commented on all the countless advice I've given you, but you kinda disappear instead.

THIS IS HOW IT FEELS, JIMMY.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:05 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Sarah's co-worker- *just knelt down to stock a shelf of bread* "Wow we got a lot of bread tonight"

*customer walks into store and goes to checkout counter*

Sarah's co-worker- "Damn it. Why do people always have to wait until I'm on my knees before they want me?"

Sarah- *starts giggling and tries to not yell "That's what she said!"*
hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Splendid.

Hey, I didn't bring my coat from Sweden, what with California being warm and all. Mind going coat shopping after the coffee?
We should just go coat shopping instead of coffee. COATS!
Sounds great to me!

Then we'll go watch a shitty movie at the theater and completely outshine everyone in fashion and style.
That's just our role in life, John. Fashion heros.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6668
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Hi Sarah!

Hi John! Wanna come over and drink coffee with me?
Yes Sarah, I would love that!

Can I bring some biscuits?

You better!
Alright cool. Be there in 20!
I'll throw Elsie on the ol' record player.
Splendid.

Hey, I didn't bring my coat from Sweden, what with California being warm and all. Mind going coat shopping after the coffee?
We should just go coat shopping instead of coffee. COATS!
Sounds great to me!

Then we'll go watch a shitty movie at the theater and completely outshine everyone in fashion and style.
That's just our role in life, John. Fashion heros.
Ain't no crusade like a fashion crusade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: