A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh that's cool.

By the way, my mother saw me browsing this forum and got super excited when she saw your avatar, haha.

YOUR MUM IS A DOWNTON ABBEY FAN?
She loves it!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 pm

JimmyB wrote:
plugga wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
I thought my date went pretty alright, But I have a feeling She is just another girl who wants to stay in the friend zone..

Whyyy are you always pessimistic!
I haven't been all week, I just got that vibe.

Ignore it! Most of the time they just ruin things
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh that's cool.

By the way, my mother saw me browsing this forum and got super excited when she saw your avatar, haha.

YOUR MUM IS A DOWNTON ABBEY FAN?
She loves it!

Then we could be best friends
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh that's cool.

By the way, my mother saw me browsing this forum and got super excited when she saw your avatar, haha.

YOUR MUM IS A DOWNTON ABBEY FAN?
She loves it!

Then we could be best friends
She also does a fabulous posh British accent and loves to joke around with it.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
plugga wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Oh that's cool.

By the way, my mother saw me browsing this forum and got super excited when she saw your avatar, haha.

YOUR MUM IS A DOWNTON ABBEY FAN?
She loves it!

Then we could be best friends
She also does a fabulous posh British accent and loves to joke around with it.

Then i can see why she loves downton abbey! You can Ask your mother to join the spam thread
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Is it actually a good British accent because in most films where people try to do British accents it sounds horrendous?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Camus wrote:
Is it actually a good British accent because in most films where people try to do British accents it sounds horrendous?

Show us your posh accent.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

I don't have a posh accent, it's just a very neutral British accent
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Camus wrote:
I don't have a posh accent, it's just a very neutral British accent

But you said you could fake one! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Camus wrote:
Is it actually a good British accent because in most films where people try to do British accents it sounds horrendous?
It is.

Trust me on this, I can tell a good accent from a bad accent.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Is it actually a good British accent because in most films where people try to do British accents it sounds horrendous?
It is.

Trust me on this, I can tell a good accent from a bad accent.

Awesome Very Happy When people can do accents well it sounds really cool
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Camus wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Camus wrote:
Is it actually a good British accent because in most films where people try to do British accents it sounds horrendous?
It is.

Trust me on this, I can tell a good accent from a bad accent.

Awesome Very Happy When people can do accents well it sounds really cool
When I went to Levi's yesterday they didn't believe me when I said I was Swedish!

I feel like I've solidified my American accent so now I'm trying to move on to British but I just don't know where to begin. There are so many different variations.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Right, don't try to imitate on accent of someone from the north of England, you'll never get understood in any other countires Razz
An accent of someone from/around London is what you'd want as it's the most neutral (and sounds way more posh then the northern accents)
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 30
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Choose my accent!!
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 30
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

you will have to learn some slang terms to really pull it off though : http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/stuff/dialect1.php?opt=dialect1
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Holland wrote:
you will have to learn some slang terms to really pull it off though : http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/stuff/dialect1.php?opt=dialect1
God damn some of those are so weird.

What does your accent sound like? Got any audio/video examples?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

I would like to use joe gilgun as example of a person who no one understands.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Haha, avoid the Wigan accent. That's the dreaded north I'm warning you about
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5335
Join date : 2011-12-16
Age : 27
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 pm

(The north isn't that bad)
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 pm

I actually learnt to love their accent a lot!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 pm

plugga wrote:
I actually learnt to love their accent a lot!
Agreed, British accent for a woman is great.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:57 pm

for a man too Razz
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 30
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Holland wrote:
you will have to learn some slang terms to really pull it off though : http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/stuff/dialect1.php?opt=dialect1
God damn some of those are so weird.

What does your accent sound like? Got any audio/video examples?

I don't have any i am afraid , i am sure there are probably some dodgy videos on youtube or something. Its generally old people who still use those slang terms , i occasionally do it for joking purposes, my accent isn't too strong i don't think.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6694
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Holland wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
Holland wrote:
you will have to learn some slang terms to really pull it off though : http://www.wiganworld.co.uk/stuff/dialect1.php?opt=dialect1
God damn some of those are so weird.

What does your accent sound like? Got any audio/video examples?

I don't have any i am afraid , i am sure there are probably some dodgy videos on youtube or something. Its generally old people who still use those slang terms , i occasionally do it for joking purposes, my accent isn't too strong i don't think.
Vocarooooooooooo. Do it.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
avatar

Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 30
Location : England ,Wigan

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 pm

haha no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: