A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Haha, GI Joes. STORY TIME.

When I was about four or five years old, I had a best friend at kindergarten named Erik. We'd play all the time and one day he started bringing his toys to kindergarten. Now this kid had the coolest toys that everybody envied, but I liked mine too. I had simple things like dinosaurs and the occasional Batman. I brought those to kindergarten in a backpack and showed it to him and the other boys who were playing, and he said my toys weren't cool enough so I couldn't play.

I think that may have been the very first heartbreak of my life. I was so sad.

I just pictured your sad little broken hearted face and it made me sad. Crying or Very sad
I'll show you a picture of how infinitely adorable I was as a kid and make you even sadder.

Oh no! I'm can't handle it!
I'm can't handle you're grammar!

God fuck.
That made me think about the way Plugga misread that the first time and now I'm just struggling not to burst out in laughter.

Good fuck.
Thanks, come again soon. That's what she said.
God, what the hell is wrong with us?!? Everything is a that's what she said joke.
Holy fuck you are actually right.

I had about five other responses in mind but this one and they all lead to that's what she said in one way or another. God damn it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:59 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.

that might of been fun when you're younger. But now you need to control the releases before and accident happens. That's what she said

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.
The forum walls are practically stained with it. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
If I could get everyone at work to start saying that, oh my god. Customers would be appaulled. That's what she said. I'd probably get written up.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.
The forum walls are practically stained with it. That's what she said.
Some walls are just meant to be stained and banged down. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
If I could get everyone at work to start saying that, oh my god. Customers would be appaulled. That's what she said. I'd probably get written up.
I'm gonna start saying it anytime I can when I get back to California.

We need to take it easy around here. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:05 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.
The forum walls are practically stained with it. That's what she said.
Some walls are just meant to be stained and banged down. That's what she said.

I'm not happy with that one. That's what she said.

I should have said, "Some walls are just meant to be stained on."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
If I could get everyone at work to start saying that, oh my god. Customers would be appaulled. That's what she said. I'd probably get written up.
I'm gonna start saying it anytime I can when I get back to California.

We need to take it easy around here. That's what she said.

Seriously, if we ever hung out in real life, we wouldn't even have conversations. We'd just sit around making sexual innuendos and saying that's what she said. I want to do that. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Told you, harbortown and steps should have a thread to release in (thats what she said)

We just release everywhere, all over the place. That's what she said.
The forum walls are practically stained with it. That's what she said.
Some walls are just meant to be stained and banged down. That's what she said.

I'm not happy with that one. That's what she said.

I should have said, "Some walls are just meant to be stained on."

technically i can say thats what she said Razz

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:08 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
If I could get everyone at work to start saying that, oh my god. Customers would be appaulled. That's what she said. I'd probably get written up.
I'm gonna start saying it anytime I can when I get back to California.

We need to take it easy around here. That's what she said.

Seriously, if we ever hung out in real life, we wouldn't even have conversations. We'd just sit around making sexual innuendos and saying that's what she said. I want to do that. That's what she said.
I'd love to do that. Long and hard until the neighbors started complaining. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Last night at work one of my co-workers said, "That's big one." Referring to a problem that had arisen. I started laughing immediately and my other co-worker said, "I sure hope you were talking about that truck!" It was a fun moment. I must teach them the ways of That's What She Said.
I think you will have tons more fun at work if you do so!
If I could get everyone at work to start saying that, oh my god. Customers would be appaulled. That's what she said. I'd probably get written up.
I'm gonna start saying it anytime I can when I get back to California.

We need to take it easy around here. That's what she said.

Seriously, if we ever hung out in real life, we wouldn't even have conversations. We'd just sit around making sexual innuendos and saying that's what she said. I want to do that. That's what she said.
I'd love to do that. Long and hard until the neighbors started complaining. That's what she said.

This is getting long and disturbing. That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 pm

pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

plugga wrote:
pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:15 pm

plugga wrote:
pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist

Thank god, thank you plugga, i could take anymore thats what she said

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

plugga wrote:
pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist
Thanks sugar.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist

Thank god, thank you plugga, i could take anymore thats what she said
That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 pm

That heart was FOR EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Mainly for ryan tho.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:17 pm

"Need a heart? Take mine."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

plugga wrote:
Mainly for ryan tho.

I assumed.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
plugga wrote:
pic.twitter.com/cTHnyLkA

God i'm an artist

Thank god, thank you plugga, i could take anymore thats what she said
That's what she said.

you just did doubles -thats what she said

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6679
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

plugga wrote:
That heart was FOR EVERYONE
THAT IS SO UNFAIR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Story Spam: "Bernie Potter's Half-Ass Print" on MMSA
» Spam I am.... Not

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: