A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fashion thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6680
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 26
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 pm

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:02 am

Literally.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 am

So no one cares what someone else is wearing. I'll just go out in sweatpants then.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 7938
Join date : 2009-04-21
Age : 33
Location : arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:10 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
So no one cares what someone else is wearing. I'll just go out in sweatpants then.

going out in sweatpants. that's when you know you've officially given up!

not that i don't want to go out in pajama pants all the time...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 am

I do go out in sweatpants if I'm going to the store on the corner and nowhere else that day. That's it.

So to sum up my lesson today- who the hell will care what I do with these t-shirts? No one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 am

I've seen some pretty horrible outfits at my store. I mean, I know it's just a gas station and people don't typically dress up to go to such a place, but god DAMN.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 34
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:36 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I've seen some pretty horrible outfits at my store. I mean, I know it's just a gas station and people don't typically dress up to go to such a place, but god DAMN.

Give us some examples! When I was at the gas station the other day, I saw a guy wearing 80s bicycle shorts, a sweatshirt that was about five sizes too big that said "The South's Gonna Do It Again", and what can only be described as the ugliest pair of crap-covered Birkenstocks on the planet. What was he thinking?!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:59 am

amazing. amazing.

someone in italy opened this tumblr, basically people take pics of ugly shoes on the street and then post it there, I AM DYING, SO BEAUTIFUL:

http://scarpedemerda.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 pm

plugga wrote:
amazing. amazing.

someone in italy opened this tumblr, basically people take pics of ugly shoes on the street and then post it there, I AM DYING, SO BEAUTIFUL:

http://scarpedemerda.tumblr.com/

Haha, nice to see that Crocs are well represented on there!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:40 pm

my personal favorites: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzprw16FjJ1roq8ido1_500.png
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 pm

ugh, I hate people wearing crocs...They are horrible. Can't they find a better looking shoe, seriously?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
I've seen some pretty horrible outfits at my store. I mean, I know it's just a gas station and people don't typically dress up to go to such a place, but god DAMN.

Give us some examples! When I was at the gas station the other day, I saw a guy wearing 80s bicycle shorts, a sweatshirt that was about five sizes too big that said "The South's Gonna Do It Again", and what can only be described as the ugliest pair of crap-covered Birkenstocks on the planet. What was he thinking?!

Haha, jesus. That's gross! I have seen just about every type of pajamas you can imagine! Last winter I saw a girl wearing brightly striped pj pants tucked into gigantic black combat/snow boots and an oversized hoodie. And since I live in dairy farm central, there are always tons of guys coming in covered in manure, dirt, hay, and god knows what else, and reaking of manure. Yay Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 pm

plugga wrote:
my personal favorites: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzprw16FjJ1roq8ido1_500.png

OH, NOOOO. Who would by those?!? Just judging from the tiny bit of pant leg showing, those jeans are probably a sin, too.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
my personal favorites: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzprw16FjJ1roq8ido1_500.png

OH, NOOOO. Who would by those?!? Just judging from the tiny bit of pant leg showing, those jeans are probably a sin, too.

SOOO BOOOTIFOOOOL Frying Pan
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 pm

JimmyB wrote:
ugh, I hate people wearing crocs...They are horrible. Can't they find a better looking shoe, seriously?

When I was in 8th grade, all the girls in my class bought Crocs and wore them every single day. I'm proud to say I hated that trend, openly told them how stupid their shoes were, and never bought a pair.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
my personal favorites: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzprw16FjJ1roq8ido1_500.png

OH, NOOOO. Who would by those?!? Just judging from the tiny bit of pant leg showing, those jeans are probably a sin, too.

SOOO BOOOTIFOOOOL Frying Pan

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:54 pm

hahah that was disturbing
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 5597
Join date : 2010-10-27
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania-The land of the Three Rivers.

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:56 pm

plugga wrote:
hahah that was disturbing
Good old exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Would anybody be interested in a code to get 10% off at Levi's? It expires on April 1st and I most likely won't use it by then!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:10 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Would anybody be interested in a code to get 10% off at Levi's? It expires on April 1st and I most likely won't use it by then!
Suspect

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Would anybody be interested in a code to get 10% off at Levi's? It expires on April 1st and I most likely won't use it by then!
Suspect

Not spam! Haha, I bought a pair of jeans from Levi's a while back and they sent me two discount cards, but I only used one and since I know some people around here shop at Levi's, I figured I'd offer to let them use the other one so it doesn't just go to waste!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
avatar

Posts : 4155
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:16 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Would anybody be interested in a code to get 10% off at Levi's? It expires on April 1st and I most likely won't use it by then!
Suspect

Not spam! Haha, I bought a pair of jeans from Levi's a while back and they sent me two discount cards, but I only used one and since I know some people around here shop at Levi's, I figured I'd offer to let them use the other one so it doesn't just go to waste!

That's cool of you, I never doubted it was real, just found the April 1st part funny Razz

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Debonair wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Would anybody be interested in a code to get 10% off at Levi's? It expires on April 1st and I most likely won't use it by then!
Suspect

Not spam! Haha, I bought a pair of jeans from Levi's a while back and they sent me two discount cards, but I only used one and since I know some people around here shop at Levi's, I figured I'd offer to let them use the other one so it doesn't just go to waste!

That's cool of you, I never doubted it was real, just found the April 1st part funny Razz

Oh! Haha, I didn't even notice that!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:23 pm

I don't shop there Sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:39 pm

If I ever get discount codes for TopShop or Zara, I'll send 'em your way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fashion thread!   

Back to top Go down
 
Fashion thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread
» Ryan Giggs (is a twat) thread.
» Prayer/Request Thread
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» Fuss & Fashion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: