A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Pretty good, just a little tired. I don't know what's wrong with my brain. It never shuts off long enough for me to get a decent night's sleep. I'm used to it so it's no big deal, but I would kill to sleep for just six hours straight without waking up. I don't think that has happened in years!

On the bright side, I have a three day weekend! I wasn't sure if I'd get MLK Day off, but I do! Yea me! cheers

That's how my brother is, too! Every once in a while I'll be like that for a month or so, but then I'm back to a good 7-8 hours a night. The hard part is actully managing to fall asleep! I'm happy you get a 3 day weekend! I'm sure it will be great to have a little break!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 am

They were so annoying plus they kinda freaked out when nathan gave me and my friend his drumsticks. CREEPY. I will never go to one of their concerts again.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
hahha, nice! Hey, Ilaria, have you ever eaten capicola?

Hmmm idon't think so, what is it?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 am

The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 am

I'm doing pretty well. I just posted a minute ago about my brain not shutting off. Funny! Why must our brains work against us like this? Rolling Eyes

What songs are you playing? Should we expect some new recordings soon? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 am

Harbortown wrote:
The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.
Oy vey. That's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I'm doing pretty well. I just posted a minute ago about my brain not shutting off. Funny! Why must our brains work against us like this? Rolling Eyes

What songs are you playing? Should we expect some new recordings soon? Very Happy
Oh, brains.

I'm playing Our Father's Sons right now! Once I get over this cold, I'll probably be recording that and Bring It On! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 am

plugga wrote:
They were so annoying plus they kinda freaked out when nathan gave me and my friend his drumsticks. CREEPY. I will never go to one of their concerts again.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
hahha, nice! Hey, Ilaria, have you ever eaten capicola?

Hmmm idon't think so, what is it?

I hate fangirls. So annoying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capicola
My brother gave me a piece last summer and I was just looking to see what it actually is, and it says here that it's Italian so I thought maybe you'd had it before.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

redskynight wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.
Oy vey. That's annoying.
Yeah he's just useless.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

John's here! Hey little brother, how are you? Very Happy

Plugga, you did the right thing yelling at those creepy/creppy fangirls. Sometimes yelling is just what has to be done.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 am

Harbortown wrote:
The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.

Morning, John! That sounds like how my dad is. He just gets mad and ignores his alarm clock.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
John's here! Hey little brother, how are you? Very Happy
Hello! I am excited and ready to go to the swimming hall in my BRAND NEW SWIMMING TRUNKS!!!!!

My friend is still asleep. Imma call him right on on the cellphone.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 am

Another reset!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.

Morning, John! That sounds like how my dad is. He just gets mad and ignores his alarm clock.
Hi, Sarah! Nice to see you!

Haha, I wish that were the case. My friend doesn't even wake up. I swear to god he once had three alarm clocks go off at the same time and he didn't wake up. Once he did wake up, but he as content just grabbing the TV remote, "lowering the volume" and then going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 am

redskynight wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I'm doing pretty well. I just posted a minute ago about my brain not shutting off. Funny! Why must our brains work against us like this? Rolling Eyes

What songs are you playing? Should we expect some new recordings soon? Very Happy
Oh, brains.

I'm playing Our Father's Sons right now! Once I get over this cold, I'll probably be recording that and Bring It On! Very Happy

Excellent choices! Bring It On is the best! Very Happy

OUR AMAZING MISSION IS NOW LOCKED IN DIMESTORE HISTORY! WOO HOO! cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 am

Spam has been reset again!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:44 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
They were so annoying plus they kinda freaked out when nathan gave me and my friend his drumsticks. CREEPY. I will never go to one of their concerts again.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
hahha, nice! Hey, Ilaria, have you ever eaten capicola?

Hmmm idon't think so, what is it?

I hate fangirls. So annoying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capicola
My brother gave me a piece last summer and I was just looking to see what it actually is, and it says here that it's Italian so I thought maybe you'd had it before.

Aw yessss i know what it is but it has a different name here Very Happy


Now i look like a psychopath but really i am the nicest person lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 am

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
The alarm clock in my friend's room went off and it was on for 5 minutes and I literally had to go in there and turn it off for him.

It's like this every damn time. EVERy DAMN TIME.

Morning, John! That sounds like how my dad is. He just gets mad and ignores his alarm clock.
Hi, Sarah! Nice to see you!

Haha, I wish that were the case. My friend doesn't even wake up. I swear to god he once had three alarm clocks go off at the same time and he didn't wake up. Once he did wake up, but he as content just grabbing the TV remote, "lowering the volume" and then going back to sleep.

Nice to see you, too!
That sounds extremely annoying! One of my brothers does shit like that.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
plugga wrote:
They were so annoying plus they kinda freaked out when nathan gave me and my friend his drumsticks. CREEPY. I will never go to one of their concerts again.

stepsandnumbers wrote:
hahha, nice! Hey, Ilaria, have you ever eaten capicola?

Hmmm idon't think so, what is it?

I hate fangirls. So annoying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capicola
My brother gave me a piece last summer and I was just looking to see what it actually is, and it says here that it's Italian so I thought maybe you'd had it before.

Aw yessss i know what it is but it has a different name here Very Happy


Now i look like a psychopath but really i am the nicest person lol

Oh, cool! No, no, I'm sure that they deserved to be yelled at!


Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am

Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
John's here! Hey little brother, how are you? Very Happy
Hello! I am excited and ready to go to the swimming hall in my BRAND NEW SWIMMING TRUNKS!!!!!

My friend is still asleep. Imma call him right on on the cellphone.

How are you?

How can people sleep through alarm clocks? I have never done that! scratch

I'm doing okay, just tired and wondering why my brain is against me getting a good night's sleep! Razz
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:49 am

I'm very certain that I am going to hate my brain so much when I go back to school next week. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

Don't worry, Plugga, no one thinks you are a psychopath! I am a very loud person and have been known to yell on occasion, but I'm not a psychopath...am I? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 27
Location : Kingdom of the Swedes

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
John's here! Hey little brother, how are you? Very Happy
Hello! I am excited and ready to go to the swimming hall in my BRAND NEW SWIMMING TRUNKS!!!!!

My friend is still asleep. Imma call him right on on the cellphone.

How are you?

How can people sleep through alarm clocks? I have never done that! scratch

I'm doing okay, just tired and wondering why my brain is against me getting a good night's sleep! Razz
*beeeeeep*
*beeeeeep*

".....hello"
"hey...it's 12.50. We should like...go up...and stuff"
"uuh....yeah"
"...."
"....."
"so....yeah, cool"
"I was uh, on my way actually.."
"...alright......nice...."
"bye"
"bye""

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 8156
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 28
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:57 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
John's here! Hey little brother, how are you? Very Happy
Hello! I am excited and ready to go to the swimming hall in my BRAND NEW SWIMMING TRUNKS!!!!!

My friend is still asleep. Imma call him right on on the cellphone.

How are you?

How can people sleep through alarm clocks? I have never done that! scratch

I'm doing okay, just tired and wondering why my brain is against me getting a good night's sleep! Razz

Ever since i graduated i ALWAYS sleep through my alarm and i hate it goooood!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
avatar

Posts : 13514
Join date : 2011-09-16
Age : 35
Location : Spokane Valley, WA

PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 am

Funny stuff Harbortown! How can people sleep that late?! The latest I have ever slept in my entire life is about 8:00, and that's just because I worked until 3:00 a.m.

Swimming sounds fun! The girls I take care of were on a swim team last summer and keep bugging me to take them back to the pool. It's closed until May because it's an outdoor pool!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spam   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Don't worry, Plugga, no one thinks you are a psychopath! I am a very loud person and have been known to yell on occasion, but I'm not a psychopath...am I? Shocked
Yes..Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spam   

Back to top Go down
 
Spam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 100% live [Spam] , fullz, bank login, dumps for sell
» Human Verification Request To Avoid Spam
» The Official Spam Thread
» Spam I am.... Not
» Dumps,[Spam],fullz,tracks,paypal,leads,smtp inboxAm A Seller of Ccv,[Spam],cc,Dumps,Logins,

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: